The Ingham Family #68 East 17 called and they want their coat back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Them blankets are tacky. They seem like such overused patterns too. Any website with patterns on has them patterns, or similar ones.

Naming one after Isla really grates on me. That child already has a large self entitlement as it is and she doesnt need anymore to boost that.
I honestly think her and Esme dont get along anymore, Isla is rude and bratty and I can see Esme hating that.
I also dont imagine she has any friends at school, it would explain the lack of birthday party.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Still thinking about this today. Telling her terried daughter who didn't even want to go on the ride to 'look at me, Isla' to catch her crying. Then switching to Esme who went from being absolutely fine to pretending to be scared for the camera

Those poor girls have no idea what it's like to go out for a proper family day. A day when everyone is in the moment. They're performing monkeys. All they know is how to switch from fake emotion to emotion as the camera flits between them.

They're forced into situations they don't really want to be in, all for the camera. I would NEVER tell my girls they're being 'brave' for doing something they didn't want or NEED to do. Because I wouldn't force the situation upon them. We go to theme parks, my girls go on whatever they like. No pushing from me or their dad. But then we don't have a 'TV show' to film..

I feel for those girls and hate to think of the impact their fake lives are having upon their emotion wellbeing.

All to line their greedy, bone idle, mess of a mothers, pockets.

I hope her Chinese blankets take off. I really do. Then they bin the camera and give the girls a life every child deserves. Although I imagine there'll be quite a bit of therapy involved. Not just for Lazys shopping addiction

View attachment 60021
Wow! That picture sends shivers down my spine. The look on Lazy's face as she is trying to get the video and that poor kid who is terrified. What kind of mother records her child's distress for public consumption? Rhetorical question obviously, because that tub of lard does.
Shame on those grasping, shitbag parents!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Why are some £46.99 and some £48.99 though?
It’s not size so must just be pattern.
Also seems all Teen and me ones are £48.99 so she’s probably trying to get a few extra pounds from that demographic.

Reactions: 6
I came to say the same thing.

The teen and me range is definitely not suitable for teens. The rainbow galaxy one is more suited to Isla's age, as is the one with bikes on. The make up one is, like I said yesterday, more suited to 8-10 year olds. No normal teenager would choose these over prints found in Primark.

Why the teen and me ones are more expensive than the baby and me ones, I do not know.

Very very overpriced. She's making a mint on these.
Why oh why are people buying this stuff. I wish no one would buy

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Just seen this on Twitter about Gulliver’s world.Hmmm
Who is going to to report them to gulivers then? 😊 Come on ladies get to work

Once girls turn 7 some do become more sassy. Seems like they start to find their confidence. But you don’t encourage it and it’s not good to allow them to be cruel or rude. You have to keep them in check with their attitude and behaviour. Because of the way Chris and Sarah have babies and favoured isla I don’t think there is much hope of her stopping this behaviour anytime soon. Do they forget that esme was 7 when they first started filming? So we saw what she was like and she was nothing like how isla is now. Esme has a funny attitude while isla has a spoilt little brat thinking she’s better than everyone else attitude. You can tell Sarah and Chris will be saying to her ‘aww boo boo you are better than the other kids so don’t worry if they don’t like you it’s because they are jealous that you are famous’.
As for Sarah losing her mum yes it’s always very sad to lose a parent. But she was grown up and she knew it was going to hapoen

Reactions: 10
Still thinking about this today. Telling her terried daughter who didn't even want to go on the ride to 'look at me, Isla' to catch her crying. Then switching to Esme who went from being absolutely fine to pretending to be scared for the camera

Those poor girls have no idea what it's like to go out for a proper family day. A day when everyone is in the moment. They're performing monkeys. All they know is how to switch from fake emotion to emotion as the camera flits between them.

They're forced into situations they don't really want to be in, all for the camera. I would NEVER tell my girls they're being 'brave' for doing something they didn't want or NEED to do. Because I wouldn't force the situation upon them. We go to theme parks, my girls go on whatever they like. No pushing from me or their dad. But then we don't have a 'TV show' to film..

I feel for those girls and hate to think of the impact their fake lives are having upon their emotion wellbeing.

All to line their greedy, bone idle, mess of a mothers, pockets.

I hope her Chinese blankets take off. I really do. Then they bin the camera and give the girls a life every child deserves. Although I imagine there'll be quite a bit of therapy involved. Not just for Lazys shopping addiction

View attachment 60021
Why is Sarah dressed like a 15 teenage chav??
Surely having your arms hanging out of rides with cameras on the end is an absolute safety risk??

every theme park I’ve been to states to keep your arms inside the ride. bleeping moron

• Angry
Reactions: 17
The photos of the blankets creased and thrown over the chairs aren't professional at all. She has no idea how to set and take a photo.

Who is going to to report them to gulivers then? [emoji4] Come on ladies get to work

Once girls turn 7 some do become more sassy. Seems like they start to find their confidence. But you don’t encourage it and it’s not good to allow them to be cruel or rude. You have to keep them in check with their attitude and behaviour. Because of the way Chris and Sarah have babies and favoured isla I don’t think there is much hope of her stopping this behaviour anytime soon. Do they forget that esme was 7 when they first started filming? So we saw what she was like and she was nothing like how isla is now. Esme has a funny attitude while isla has a spoilt little brat thinking she’s better than everyone else attitude. You can tell Sarah and Chris will be saying to her ‘aww boo boo you are better than the other kids so don’t worry if they don’t like you it’s because they are jealous that you are famous’.
As for Sarah losing her mum yes it’s always very sad to lose a parent. But she was grown up and she knew it was going to hapoen
Agree 100% they think it’s funny! Sarah always laughs it off when Isla shows her nasty attitude. Maybe it started off as her being a little sassy for the camera but obviously they act for the camera every single day so at some point it’s not acting anymore.
Kids are so good at manipulating, Isla is 100% the type of child who thinks she can get away with anything as long as she acts like a cute sweet little girl.

Well done Sarah lol

Why is Sarah dressed like a 15 teenage chav??
Surely having your arms hanging out of rides with cameras on the end is an absolute safety risk??

every theme park I’ve been to states to keep your arms inside the ride. bleeping moron
My daughter worked at Thorpe Park this summer and had an enormous amount of fun booting wannabe youtubers off of her rides for trying to film on them. She was also getting them kicked out the park for it as well as the signs couldn't be any more clear. It not only puts them at risk, but other people too. Plus the ride hosts/operators are disciplined and/or sacked if it happens on their ride and they didn't take all reasonable steps to ensure it doesn't happen. You'll always get one hole who hides the camera and only brings it out on the ride but once spotted they are hoofed from the park.

Reactions: 18
Just showed my mum the blankets and she went Iam not buying that then showed her the new about leaving Jace on the beach and the new about Chris she thinks he's a wrong one

Reactions: 9
My daughter worked at Thorpe Park this summer and had an enormous amount of fun booting wannabe youtubers off of her rides for trying to film on them. She was also getting them kicked out the park for it as well as the signs couldn't be any more clear. It not only puts them at risk, but other people too. Plus the ride hosts/operators are disciplined and/or sacked if it happens on their ride and they didn't take all reasonable steps to ensure it doesn't happen. You'll always get one hole who hides the camera and only brings it out on the ride but once spotted they are hoofed from the park.
Exactly. Imagine if that camera flew out of their hand and hit some, jammed a ride etc. I’d be suing the Inghams arses and it wouldn’t be Levi’s either if I was on a ride and their camera hit me.

So selfish

• Angry
Reactions: 19
So now in regards of if they are found to be unsafe, would Lazy have to do a recall of the items she has sold or would it just be a fine? I can't see her refunding everyone she has sold her products to.
I am not 100% tbh.
I am also trying to find registration of the business and any kind of public liability insurance but so far, nothing at all

The Minghams are probably pros at hiding cameras by now.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I am not 100% tbh.
I am also trying to find registration of the business and any kind of public liability insurance but so far, nothing at all
I haven’t been able to find business registration either. So must be under the “Ingham Family” umbrella. Not sure how legal that is though for tax purposes. I could be wrong though.

Reactions: 4
My daughters just turned 12 and hit puberty full whack... sometimes she starts acting cocky and it's my job to bring her down as life can be cruel if I let her believe shes above everyone it ends in disappointment mainly for her as am adult ... I'll never stop her dreams just point out theres more to life than been cocky and this is what isla does not sassy

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.