The Ingham Family #68 East 17 called and they want their coat back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so deeply sorry for your loss x

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
What does Chris have hidden in the garage that only he is allowed access to?

I know she's lazy but is it laziness stopping her going in it or his insistence. Does he have something in there that he doesn't want her seeing or it's just so piled with crap she can't get in.

Combine this with her not having her own debit card it makes him appear even more controlling and weird than I already thought!!

Reactions: 9
Chris’s diet is disgusting full of sugar and junk food which is why he looks so greasy and his face all blotchy and red.He lives on sugar so he can keep awake late to message young girls Sorry I mean edit the vlog
Well he didn’t edit it very well, Fab camera like that n he makes it look like shit!

Reactions: 6
So sorry for you, people with genuine problems in life don’t think about the cash they think about real world problems

Reactions: 9
Why couldn’t she go to the garage and get her cold sore cream? Lazy bitch. Why is it even in the garage?
Sarah, you need to keep your herpe cream in your handbag, your bedside table, your kitchen drawer, on top of your fridge, your glovebox in the car, your dresser drawers. anywhere but the fucking garage.

Reactions: 33
Sarah, you need to keep your herpe cream in your handbag, your bedside table, your kitchen drawer, on top of your fridge, your glovebox in the car, your dresser drawers. anywhere but the fucking garage.
Ideally one in all those places seen as you get so many. Be prepared

Reactions: 12
‘Sarah has tummy time’ . Made my night

Reactions: 26
Why can’t sarah speak properly? Seriously everyday their is something she can’t say properly. WEETABIX no bic’s

on better news though what a great investment that new camera was, it actually fast forwards through Chris itself so I don’t have to

is anyone else convinced that skating jobs is just code for ‘extra curricular activity’? What other grown man goes on skate jobs? Sarah’s such a fool

omg Isabelle stole a can of pop! Lying and cheating I wonder where she learnt that from But seriously 5 mins having a drama and pulling his repulsive faces over a can over pop.........I know where I’d like to shove a can of Dr Pepper

Reactions: 28
How old is Chris ?? I thought he was my age 33/34 but a lot of you guys saying he is 40?!

Reactions: 3
You are welcome lol

Reactions: 3
He’s probably got Jane in there running Troll HQ. Ready to jump out and defend her little man at a moments notice. She’s probably got a barbecue set up next to all of Sarahs bits and bats so she can feed him his daily dose of meat and bitty.

To be honest though. The girls get isle 5, 6 and 7 from home bargains for Christmas every year and not much seems to make it to the toy room. Then there’s all the hotel guests inflatables that they bring home every holiday and about 10 holidays worth of clothes that got spoiled when the suncream bottle burst and spread to 10 suitcases so I’m guessing it’s packed to the ceiling in there. I’d be surprised if they managed to squeeze in big franks ointment in there too.

I agree about him being creepy and controlling though. (I know you didn’t say creepy but I thought I’d add that in.)

How old is Chris ?? I thought he was my age 33/34 but a lot of you guys saying he is 40?!
He ages in dog years I think so we’re not really sure. I think he says he’s about 34/35 though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
He’s 35. They both look like they’ve aged a very lot in the last 18 months. Can’t imagine why...

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.