The Ingham Family #67 Content is stail, future is at steak.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£100 to look like the Michelin Man! £42 for the patent boots!! Lazy only seems to like spending money on herself! While Izzy got a £15 coat from Primark.

3E439C3D-3AD6-4606-9FFA-A5ADFFE79E72.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Anyone want to comment on izzys insta story and tell her its because her hair needs a good cut

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No child should be getting abuse/bullied because of merchandise. It isn't their fault that two grown adults are manipulating viewers into asking parents to buy "limited" must have products.
Parents are responsible and need to start monitoring their child's online activity closer and those that do know need to educate others in a mature way not attack. Just because a channel is on YouTube doesn't mean it is safe.
But how do we know this is actually true? And not just made up to make it look like the ‘trolls’ are out of everyone? I don’t really care about the people who support the inghams. Young children don’t understand what he has done. The adults should know better. But are probably unaware or ignorant to what Chris and Sarah have done. The parent who wrote that post should have clarified the age of the so called bully who called out their child for wearing the merch. As my guess it would be another young child and children can be mean at times. I highly doubt a grown adult would go out of their way to hurl abuse at a young child for wearing that. If they did they must be unhinged. I call bullshit on it though. Just another way to drum up hate towards people like us who state facts and truth about how horrible Chris and Sarah are.

Reactions: 12
Anyone want to comment on izzys insta story and tell her its because her hair needs a good cut
I don't understand why Sarah doesn't get hers and the girls hair cut. I've an 11 year old daughter and I book her in for a cut and blow dry every 6-8 weeks. Costs me £18 so hardly breaks the bank.

Reactions: 19
£100 to look like the Michelin Man! £42 for the patent boots!! Lazy only seems to like spending money on herself! While Izzy got a £15 coat from Primark.

View attachment 57862
Primark coat for Izzy, begrudging buying them more school shoes when they need them, yet this Lazy lump can buy herself boots, coat and a ring costing £200+ in one week? The girls are the reason that they make most of their money and get cheap plastic tat to show for it and nothing substantial. Disgusting parents.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

View attachment 57862
Because Sarah is a lazy selfish ugly witch. She doesn’t truly care about those kids. She can’t be bothered to raise them right. That’s why parents spoil their kids with over the top gifts and yet won’t buy them proper school shoes or things they actually need. To look good to everyone else while do the bare minimal of actual decent parenting. She feeds that baby crap because it’s easier for her. She only breastfed because she wanted to look good and it was easier than taking care of bottles. Everyone is about Sarah and Sarah only. Chris is the same way. Both probably over indulged spoilt brats with no real consistent parenting teaching them how to be decent human beings. That’s how their kids will turn out too. No morals or kindness just big headed over inflated egos doing what they want and not caring about how it effects others. Sarah it doesn’t matter how much you spend on a coat of anything like that you are still a vile ugly women inside and out.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

View attachment 57862
Either that, or she only likes spending money when Nana is with her :sneaky:

I don't understand why Sarah doesn't get hers and the girls hair cut. I've an 11 year old daughter and I book her in for a cut and blow dry every 6-8 weeks. Costs me £18 so hardly breaks the bank.
I don't think it's the money, I think she has a thing about really long hair being attractive - someone commented on her following the Duggards?? They all have hair down to their knees - I think she really likes this look! If I'm honest, I think if she cut her hair to just above mid-back and had it layered a bit, especially around her face, I think it would look really pretty on her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Either that, or she only likes spending money when Nana is with her :sneaky:
Probably showing off to her Nana that she can spend that on a coat if she wants but as you say why not get Izzy a decent coat for school she must get tormented with the coat she wears as you couldn't get any cheaper but its different when its for "little boo boo" she gets what she wants

Reactions: 5
Did anyone notice the cash in her grabby little hand when she was in River Island? Looks like Nanna was mugged on the shopping trip.....

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Screenshot 2019-11-17 at 12.14.48.png
1573992959419.png

What a difference a cupluh year makes, eh Sarah?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
I think they all have hair because Chris likes them to look like young girls 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I'm dragging up the Jace doll for a minute because the Inghams' video addressing the "it's not a replica" really grated on me... Sarah, I'm almost certain you're on here, so I just want to explain this from my point of view for whatever it's worth...

The comparison between the Spice Girls' dolls and your reborn Jace is, to me, totally off the mark. Those dolls, like other celebrity dolls, are what can be categorised as a representation. They are nothing like the actual person - they are a totally different size (Barbie comparison), weight, feel (hard stiff plastic), skin tone (no painting to represent skin tones etc). They are nothing like having the real person or child.

Where the reborn Jace doll went horribly wrong, for me anyway, was when you advertised it as "you can have your very own baby Jace". I don't know why any parent in the world would want ANYONE to have their very own anything of my child. I just can't wrap my head around it. This "representation" is very close in size, weight, colouring, look etc to your then 2 week old. A birth certificate with his full name, a replica of his own outfit - all of it. Why would you want complete strangers, all over the world, buying this doll because they want their very own Jace!??!! YOUR SON JACE!!??!!!!! Does that not completely freak you out!??? You can't be that naive that you think only very young children will be playing with this doll. Every time these strangers interact with this doll they will be associating it with your son - it's just not right.

Would you make a "representation" of Isla now - same size, weight, colouring, clothing, name etc and sell that doll to the world saying "you can have your very own Isla Savannah Ingham!???? It's no different!

Ok, I've gotten that off my chest... onto other news 😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
She’s trying to look like she’s in year 10 back in the early 2000’s by the looks of that photo

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I just threw up in my mouth. He is such an ugly ugly man.
Hello, first post! I'd never even heard of The Ingham Family until I found this website and now I've become lost in this rabbit hole of Ingham threads. Anyway, I know someone has said it previously but he really does look like Ian Watkins. It's creepily uncanny.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.