The Ingham Family #67 Content is stail, future is at steak.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isla ‘s expression when lazy gives out the water bottles is telling. She doesn’t switch on the smiles and excitement until she gets hers.
She is also to young for those boots. Sarah treats her like a baby and yet dresses her like an older teen.
Same with the passing out of the xmas hats and stockings. Just before the camera cuts before she gets hers she pulls her lip down to a sad face because isabelle was passed hers and she was the only one left. I mean, seen as the camera did jump perhaps she did get a talking to about that behind the scenes

Reactions: 10
I have lazy stuck in my phone!! I started watching the videos uploaded here of here most recent rant but didn’t finish it. Every now and again whilst I’m on safari her voice starts SHOUTING.
It’s a terrifying time here.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's hilarious how she now talks with her hand under her chin to hide the fact she has more than one. Here's a hint, witch - sort out your diet and do some bleeping exercise and you'll go back to one chin. It's not rocket science.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That’s terrible they allowed bratty Isla to put it on! She is not a baby anymore you morons. And even if she was parents should not have favourites. Is it because she is blond Chris and Sarah? Is that why? Cruel. I would never treat my children that way. They take it turns each year to put the star on. On why should Isla then join in turning the lights on? I know she is only a child but she bugs the hell out of when I read things like that. I don’t like spoilt brats. They don’t become nice adults either.
Have they now cut out the isla part putting on the star.

Reactions: 1
If they had ANY decency left they would stop selling IFAM merch knowing that so many people know about the whole Chris situation and don’t like him (for good reason). The parents may be stupid to purchase but I don’t think they should be sold in the first place, it’s like walking around with a target on your back. I don’t agree with shouting abuse at a little girl though anyway
If a kid is getting abuse for wearing the merch imagine some of the abuse Chris must get. He hardly walks around incognito does he

Just seen exactly what you're going on about, wow. Utter morons, the inghams are tapped.

So this is the proof that the inghams do not have a case, and nobody is investigating. They want it all handed to them on a plate. The trail goes cold? Who does she think she is. DCI haggard ingham

Sarah has admitted that Chris reported uniquefam to the social? Wow, what a bitter man
And why would granny Jane need that address? To send a birthday card maybe?

Reactions: 19
The one she ended up getting cost £100. Usually I wouldn’t see an issue with that but when she’s complaining in a vlog a few weeks ago that she was begrudging buying her baby a ten pound coat because he doesn't go outside much to get the benefit, it just comes across as self centred to me.

Chris is the same. He’s always in branded teenage skate clothing and then he complains at Sarah for buying things in the sales for the kids when both of them earn their money by filming the girls and Jace everyday. I can imagine the girls and Jace asking where the money they earned on YouTube went in ten years time and Chris and Sarah will lead them outside to a garage full of tat and a rotted tin can parked on the driveway. “There’s your money kids! Mum and dad blew the rest!”

Bloody hell! 👀 👀 Sitting on your arse all day while you film your children’s life for Youtube really ages you! He looks about 50! How have Chris and Sarah aged 20 years in just 3?! 👀😱

Just seen exactly what you're going on about, wow. Utter morons, the inghams are tapped.

So this is the proof that the inghams do not have a case, and nobody is investigating. They want it all handed to them on a plate. The trail goes cold? Who does she think she is. DCI haggard ingham

Sarah has admitted that Chris reported uniquefam to the social? Wow, what a bitter man
Imagine the fuss he kicks up when somebody reports his children to social services? I’m sure we’ve had a few Sarah rants about them pretty much being on speed dial with social services so for him to go and do exactly the same just because a woman mocks his wifes eyebrows is pathetic and shows what nasty creep he is!

If you don’t want people talking about you Chris then stop talking to teenagers in DMs! 🤬

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
No child should be getting abuse/bullied because of merchandise. It isn't their fault that two grown adults are manipulating viewers into asking parents to buy "limited" must have products.
Parents are responsible and need to start monitoring their child's online activity closer and those that do know need to educate others in a mature way not attack. Just because a channel is on YouTube doesn't mean it is safe.

Reactions: 19
I bet the woman who made theat post about her daughter getting abuse for wearing the merch doesn't believe the non situation is true either. I just don't get it. If the allegations were false then Chris would have released evidence months ago and disproved it.

Reactions: 23
The one she ended up getting cost £100. Usually I wouldn’t see an issue with that but when she’s complaining in a vlog a few weeks ago that she was begrudging buying her baby a ten pound coat because he doesn't go outside much to get the benefit, it just comes across as self centred to me.

Chris is the same. He’s always in branded teenage skate clothing and then he complains at Sarah for buying things in the sales for the kids when both of them earn their money by filming the girls and Jace everyday. I can imagine the girls and Jace asking where the money they earned on YouTube went in ten years time and Chris and Sarah will lead them outside to a garage full of tat and a rotted tin can parked on the driveway. “There’s your money kids! Mum and dad blew the rest!”

Bloody hell! 👀 👀 Sitting on your arse all day while you film your children’s life for Youtube really ages you! He looks about 50! How have Chris and Sarah aged 20 years in just 3?! 👀😱

Imagine the fuss he kicks up when somebody reports his children to social services? I’m sure we’ve had a few Sarah rants about them pretty much being on speed dial with social services so for him to go and do exactly the same just because a woman mocks his wifes eyebrows is pathetic and shows what nasty creep he is!

If you don’t want people talking about you Chris then stop talking to teenagers in DMs! 🤬
There’s no way Sarah paid for that cost. Chris loses his mind if she spends £20 usually and Sarah is far too tight to spend that on one coat

Reactions: 16
Thinking about them going to Manchester for the christmas lights got me thinking about why they didn't stay local. Wasnt it last year they went to leeds and Chris received some abuse? Perhaps thats the reason.

Reactions: 25
There’s no way Sarah paid for that cost. Chris loses his mind if she spends £20 usually and Sarah is far too tight to spend that on one coat
She says she gets things cheaper if she spots a fault on it before she buys it. She probably ripped the arm off to get it half price. 🤣 That or Nana paid for it. 🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She says she gets things cheaper if she spots a fault on it before she buys it. She probably ripped the arm off to get it half price. 🤣 That or Nana paid for it. 🙄
Nana probably paid for it as an early birthday and Christmas present or she split the inner seams trying it on and got a huge reduction.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I always feel sorry for Esmè you can see the disappointment in her face often, when Isla gets preferential treatment!!
I don’t why Isla is so pandered to, I have to skip past parts in the vlog if Isla is talking lately.
I think that family forget that it’s Esmè that launched their channel into success with her pure reaction to her first doll
I feel exactly the same with regard to Esme she is such a nice girl yet she is the one left out of everything and she does a lot for them. Isla is just a spoiled boo boo and she knows how to play it on with them.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.