The Ingham Family #67 Content is stail, future is at steak.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure I saw someone say about them living on a credit card and sure enough in Pandora there was the good old Capital One card. She has a serious shopping addiction.
Capital one is for poor credit rating too isn’t it?

I’m sorry but the Xmas tree went up because they had bugger all else to film. What did he do all day? She went shopping but didn’t get home until 8pm? Is that not a bit weird and sat in Starbucks until she got thrown out? Must have been near midnight they all went to bed as I know it takes me forget to put my tree up and I would never start it after 8pm at night..had to laugh at the 10,000 lights 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 17
Capital one is for poor credit rating too isn’t it?

I’m sorry but the Xmas tree went up because they had bugger all else to film. What did he do all day? She went shopping but didn’t get home until 8pm? Is that not a bit weird and sat in Starbucks until she got thrown out? Must have been near midnight they all went to bed as I know it takes me forget to put my tree up and I would never start it after 8pm at night..had to laugh at the 10,000 lights 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Yup!

Screenshot 2019-11-16 at 19.05.03.png

• Wow
Reactions: 16
So, as much as I honestly did think the idea of that Smiggle backpack was adorable, I can't help but feel they got it wrong with the colour... anyone else just see "teenage mutant ninja turtle" when picturing that on a child's back!?? 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Are the lights on storebought fake trees impossible to take of??? It would have been the first thing I did if they were not working. or no it would go right back to the store. But I would not have kept them on the tree.
I have a feeling Chris have been doing something stupid. So got the Sarah Ingham 4ever wibes today. beinga little hands on putting up the tree so they can decorate it for Christmas and saying oh don't be a grinch. Let the girls have those bottles right now.

Reactions: 10
I literally come to Tattle for your Vlog breakdown! It always strikes me how much money Sarah splashes on herself but the kids seem to have to justify every penny. If they vlogged twice a week it would be too much. She has no hobby apart from spending money and who exactly is running her business while she floats around the White Rose 4 x per week, seems any money she does make is spent within hours of being in her bank account......
I can’t believe she treated herself to a pair of fashionable school type boots in river island after telling Isabelle she’d have to make do with a pair from matalan! I’ve noticed lately that she seems to think she’s shopping for a teenager when buying things for herself but she puts no effort into shopping for her actual teenage daughter. Chris and Sarah should realise that it’s their children that are earning them the money from these vlogs. They don’t work hard. She didn’t even go to the office today and woke up at 11am. They are both self centred. She shops all day and his life revolves around skating.

• Angry
Reactions: 32
I can’t believe she treated herself to a pair of fashionable school type boots in river island after telling Isabelle she’d have to make do with a pair from matalan! I’ve noticed lately that she seems to think she’s shopping for a teenager when buying things for herself but she puts no effort into shopping for her actual teenage daughter. Chris and Sarah should realise that it’s their children that are earning them the money from these vlogs. They don’t work hard. She didn’t even go to the office today and woke up at 11am. They are both self centred. She shops all day and his life revolves around skating.
I have a feeling that she finally decided to get those boots because Nana was there to get them for her!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Sarah was definitely pissed off that they’d decorated without her 😂

Reactions: 5
If they had ANY decency left they would stop selling IFAM merch knowing that so many people know about the whole Chris situation and don’t like him (for good reason). The parents may be stupid to purchase but I don’t think they should be sold in the first place, it’s like walking around with a target on your back. I don’t agree with shouting abuse at a little girl though anyway

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
As a plus size woman I really couldn’t give a crap about people’s sizes. But Sarah was moaning about pockets that stuck out on one of the coats she tried on. That’s because it’s too small. Try the next size up, and you wouldn’t have that issue. And you’d feel much more comfortable. Who cares what the label inside says?!
the way she talks about her body and refers to herself as a pig is so damaging for the young audience but mostly for her own young girls. She’s not a plus size woman but talks about her body as if it’s disgusting (which just goes to show what she thinks of larger people) it’s just your body. Accept it or change it, but don’t vilify a body shape when you have young girls looking up to you.
this is another reason she’s probably obsessed with her children being tiny. That new jumper for Jace is far too small for him, poor mite.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
This is my favourite of her new coat try-on disasters. It’s from a couple of weeks ago when Creepy and the girls were spying on her in the shop.
I didn’t watch the whole vlog and just clicked in at this point.
I thought I’d accidentally stumbled on to a wildlife documentary and was watching a grubby looking polar bear searching for it’s next meal. 😆

1AA46F52-42C9-443D-A394-9536FEE75DED.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Why buy a backpack for Jace? She seems to love spending money on him, which isn’t bad but he is only 8 months old. I very rarely see her buy clothes for Esme and occasionally for Isabelle and Isla seems to get whatever she wants....

Reactions: 14
Why buy a backpack for Jace? She seems to love spending money on him, which isn’t bad but he is only 8 months old. I very rarely see her buy clothes for Esme and occasionally for Isabelle and Isla seems to get whatever she wants....
how many other backpacks will she find the next two years that is addorable for him

Reactions: 12
Smuggle will be out of fashion in 2 years, my granddaughter wanted one so badly last year for school, this year she wouldn’t touch it. She’s only 8.

Reactions: 5
I think this one would be for Sarah.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.