The Ingham Family #67 Content is stail, future is at steak.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else thought that isabelles Instagram posts seems to have changed a lot these past couple of weeks? Her pictures seem more grown up, maybe Sarah’s no longer controlling it

Reactions: 12
So, i may have emailed baby&me with an interest in their teethers. 😅 I mentioned in the email the reviews id read on trustpilot and why i needed confirmation these teethers were safety tested for babies. This is the response i got🤣🤣🤣 (definitely Creepy who typed this- using all his favourite malicious, relentless words 🤣)
Im sorry but, WHY would you go into THAT much detail to a potential customer? I only questioned if they had been regulated correctly and got a whole essay in response lol 🤔😂 so unprofessional!
This is hilarious 😂
Dingbats!
Imagine if you were a potential customer and got that response, it would make me go looking for articles thats for sure.
Working closely with trustpilot? Oh okay mate, okay 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
This is hilarious 😂
Dingbats!
Imagine if you were a potential customer and got that response, it would make me go looking for articles thats for sure.
Working closely with trustpilot? Oh okay mate, okay 😂
If I hadn't heard of them I would hav been wondering wtaf...... and then googling them.
Shooting themselves in the foot.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Relentless malicious attacks....anyone would think some of these people take instructions from his mother. After all wasn't she the one telling teen girls to say untrue and unkind things about Jess, Hayley and Bella?

Working closely with trustpilot? I'm surprised he didn't add a [email protected] to confirm that they really are taking the complaint seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Okay there a lot of obviously fake trustpilot reviews but there are some that genuinly seem real and negative

Reactions: 17
So, i may have emailed baby&me with an interest in their teethers. 😅 I mentioned in the email the reviews id read on trustpilot and why i needed confirmation these teethers were safety tested for babies. This is the response i got🤣🤣🤣 (definitely Creepy who typed this- using all his favourite malicious, relentless words 🤣)
Im sorry but, WHY would you go into THAT much detail to a potential customer? I only questioned if they had been regulated correctly and got a whole essay in response lol 🤔😂 so unprofessional!
I call bullshit, I gave one of the fab teethers to trading standards, they are only safe for rubber jason.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Has anyone else thought that isabelles Instagram posts seems to have changed a lot these past couple of weeks? Her pictures seem more grown up, maybe Sarah’s no longer controlling it
Haven’t noticed it with the pictures but based on the captions and replies to comments, I’d say Sarah’s still got complete control. It’s painfully obvious it’s not Izzy writing those posts. Sometimes they’re almost word for word what Sarah has gone on about in a recent vlog 😂

It’s soft marketing for the forthcoming teen and me range. More interaction so Isabelle can flog the range to the teen ifam

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I call bullshit, I gave one of the fab teethers to trading standards, they are only safe for rubber jason.
Was it wooden?? It looks wooden to me, if so i would not want my poor babies bare gums chowing down on that. Maybe im wrong and thats perfectly safe, i don't have kids so i am happy to be proved wrong

It’s soft marketing for the forthcoming teen and me range. More interaction so Isabelle can flog the range to the teen ifam
You're a smart one, this completely makes sense

Here's a little math lesson for you Lazy: 18 divided by 3 is 6. So therefore you would only be paying 6$ each for the 3 pack of sleep suits. Pretty good deal if you ask me vs buying 1 plain, cheap, crappy, sweatshop sleep suit for 16$ like you are selling your tit for. You are as good in basic early elementary math as Your husband beanie boy who thinks 7+4=11. Don't homeschool. Maybe buy some of those packs of books for yourself to read. That's the level you are on

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Chris will undoubtedly be the one working closely with TrustPilot since he has all that airline experience. Thats one pilot i would NEVER trust.

He is probably a member of the mile high club too, or aspires to be 🤢🤮

Here's a little math lesson for you Lazy: 18 divided by 3 is 6. So therefore you would only be paying 6$ each for the 3 pack of sleep suits. Pretty good deal if you ask me vs buying 1 plain, cheap, crappy, sweatshop sleep suit for 16$ like you are selling your tit for. You are as good in basic early elementary math as Your husband beanie boy who thinks 7+4=11. Don't homeschool. Maybe buy some of those packs of books for yourself to read. That's the level you are on
😂 You mean something like this??

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
I think she finally got her login details back from Creepy and Lazy. You know, after they were taken away when she swore on Instagram live.

Talk about blowing your own trumpet. Creepy, you're a cheating scumbag who messages vulnerable victims. Get back on your mum's tit and shut the hell up, won't you.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sarah Ingham, founder of 'Baby and Me' on sleepsuit pricing

"So I'm just in Next. Thankfully they did take the sleepsuits back. I tried to exchange them for a different size, but unfortunately they don't have any in in his size. And they do have a few different options in, but they're not catching my eye, and obviously the sleepsuits from Next are quite expensive, they're like £18 for a 3 pack, which might not be expensive to some, might be to others, for me I think it's quite a lot, so I'm not going to settle for some, and I've got the money returned on a gift card instead."

Also Sarah Ingham, founder of 'Baby and Me'
IMG_20191112_225902.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Sarah Ingham, founder of 'Baby and Me' on sleepsuit pricing

"So I'm just in Next. Thankfully they did take the sleepsuits back. I tried to exchange them for a different size, but unfortunately they don't have any in in his size. And they do have a few different options in, but they're not catching my eye, and obviously the sleepsuits from Next are quite expensive, they're like £18 for a 3 pack, which might not be expensive to some, might be to others, for me I think it's quite a lot, so I'm not going to settle for some, and I've got the money returned on a gift card instead."

Also Sarah Ingham, founder of 'Baby and Me'
View attachment 56859
She is LITARLEEEEE laughing in her IFAMS faces

• Angry
It's Collection Week for Operation Christmas Child this week. Wouldn't it be lovely if Lazy taught the girls about children who have absolutely nothing? They could pack a shoebox each and spread a positive message to their ardent followers for once. Their lives are so vacuous.
I do at least one of these, usually two with my little girl, she loves to put little notes and drawings inside for the recipient. It would be lovely if Sarah did something like this with her girls instead of buying festive crap to put on her dashboard, utterly ridiculous!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What kind of respectable business owner, with even half a firing singular brain cell, responds to a customer query like this!??!!! :eek: This reads like a high school gossip column!!!!! 🤦‍♀️ I am seriously cringing on their behalf 🙈 Furthermore, who in the hell ever says they run a highly successful business that "turns over a large amount of money every year" to anyone, let alone a potential customer!??!!!? Could it actually get any worse 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
What kind of respectable business owner, with even half a firing singular brain cell, responds to a customer query like this!??!!! :eek: This reads like a high school gossip column!!!!! 🤦‍♀️ I am seriously cringing on their behalf 🙈 Furthermore, who in the hell ever says they run a highly successful business that "turns over a large amount of money every year" to anyone, let alone a potential customer!??!!!? Could it actually get any worse 🤦‍♀️
Just shows that money is the forefront of everything they do! Why does any customer need to know these details? Fools! I’ve run a successful small business for 2 years now and no one needs to know any such details other than the question they have asked 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Okay so firstly, they haven’t been running that business for 4 years, maybe their YouTube channel has been running that long but you can hardly compare that to a clothing store? And secondly, what does having a HUGE turnover have to do with quality of products? Primark definitely have a large turnover and their products are hardly well-made (not bashing, I love a bit of Primark😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Okay so firstly, they haven’t been running that business for 4 years, maybe their YouTube channel has been running that long but you can hardly compare that to a clothing store? And secondly, what does having a HUGE turnover have to do with quality of products? Primark definitely have a large turnover and their products are hardly well-made (not bashing, I love a bit of Primark😂)
Exactly, Sarah has a large turnover every night in bed but thats nothing to write home about!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.