The Ingham Family #67 Content is stail, future is at steak.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah “it’s only a few weeks until they break up for Christmas”. No Sarah , I know maths isn’t your strong point but it’s approx 6 weeks IF you don’t take them out for more super fun holidays.
Your child WILL need shoes that last them more that a “week or two”.
In summary Sarah actually wanted a "smooch" around Matalan and needed an excuse she thought she could get away with :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sarah keeps mentioning “sending it off to Santa” are half of their audience not going to ask their parents why they don’t send thing to Santa?? Eek

Reactions: 15
Sarah said they word 'Christmas' over 30 times in the vlog. I love Christmas but she seems so obsessed and thinks it is what people love but people would actually just like for her to shut the duck up!

They need to change their channel name to 'The Shopping Family'

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Sarah said they word 'Christmas' over 30 times in the vlog. I love Christmas but she seems so obsessed and thinks it is what people love but people would actually just like for her to shut the duck up!

They need to change their channel name to 'The Shopping Family'
Perhaps The Pound Shopping Family would be more apt 😂

Or the ‘Don’t care what is it as along as it’s in the sale/3 for 2 bin Shopping Family’

Possibilities are endless!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
My daughter is the same age as Izzy and it’s all dr martens. Same for her friends and my friends children who attend private school.
They are the best, mine lasted two years when my parents bought them for me for school!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My daughter is the same age as Izzy and it’s all dr martens. Same for her friends and my friends children who attend private school.
Same my daughter is a nightmare she won’t even have a rucksack has to be a Longchamp bag if not she nicks my Micheal kors bags and she goes to a state school 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Can I just point out she complained about £18 for 3 sleep suits but sells this! She needs help! She’s seriously deluded!
How can she justify that price - she expects the Ifam to spend spend spend and line their pockets for another trip to Forest holidays for Christmas 😲

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Sending off to Santa is really strange. I know people do all kinds of things with Santa in their house but I’ve never heard of someone buying things that their children are aware of, then sending it off... right ?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh my God, we have finally entered the seventh circle of hell 🤦‍♀️

What. was. that...???????????????

I don't usually get annoyed, believe it or not, watching these vlogs. Bemused, shocked, bewildered, confused, amused, bored... all frequently felt whilst watching... but today... wtaf!??

- Sarah pretending she can't possibly go into the office AND DO SOME ACTUAL WORK because Jace isn't himself and "it just wouldn't be fair on Jace or aaaaaaall the other office workers" :rolleyes: What a bloody pile of horse poop!!!!!!!!!!! When Jace couldn't breathe and was genuinely really ill he was dragged to the beach, the pool, 145 flippin' buffets - everywhere!!! But now, Jace has refused porridge, yoghurt and fruit so under NO circumstances can he leave the house (at least until Chris has finished what needs to be done at the office) :rolleyes: Is this a joke?? I'm actually genuinely insulted that she must think we are all a bunch of half-wits! Sarah wanted to do some online shopping, from the couch, in the morning, and then do some in-store shopping in the afternoon - that is the beginning and the end of that entire bullsh*t story.

- She didn't want to wake Jace because she was genuinely worried he would still be in a difficult mood... utter bullshite!!! You can't online shop all the bargains properly when Jace is awake and you needed at least 2hours to trawl through all the "shops" in peace.

- Jace is perfectly well enough to be dragged around the shops, obviously.

- £18 for 3 good quality sleep suits is expensive. I actually choked on my tea with this one. Her ONE alibaba sleep-suit is about this price!!!! Ifam, for the love of God, please WAKE-UP!!!!!! Sarah herself has, in this one statement, basically said that she would never buy one of her own bloody sleep suits! 🤦‍♀️

And, the pièce de résistance, we get a fudging rambling speech about how much hard work she has to put into ordering these damn alibaba blankets... you know, "behind the scenes"... you are not on a blimen filmset!!!!!!!!! *allegedly* :rolleyes: Aaaaaaargggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, the back breaking work that has to go into choosing the actual pattern for the blanket, from the comfort of the bed or couch, is second to none. Once all 7 available patterns have been loaded onto the screen, they have to be narrowed down to 5... oh the hardships. Just when you think your year's work is done you realise that, bloody hell, a matching colour has to be selected for the back piece of cheap fabric (the colour has to actually match the pattern (well, it at least has to be on the correct colour spectrum :rolleyes:). This has to be done for all five patterns! And I know not many will believe this but, God as my witness, there is still one more step to this laborious process... to add pom-poms or not to add pom-poms?! Seriously, that last step is a full-time job in itself and I think maybe extra staff will need to be hired asap - Ifam, we know you'll understand when the blanket price has to be hiked up to £80. A moment's recognition is in order for the commitment and dedication given to sourcing just the right tissue paper for said blankets 🏆

I am losing the will to live.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

I don't usually get annoyed, believe it or not, watching these vlogs. Bemused, shocked, bewildered, confused, amused, bored... all frequently felt whilst watching... but today... wtaf!??

- Sarah pretending she can't possibly go into the office AND DO SOME ACTUAL WORK because Jace isn't himself and "it just wouldn't be fair on Jace or aaaaaaall the other office workers" :rolleyes: What a bloody pile of horse poop!!!!!!!!!!! When Jace couldn't breathe and was genuinely really ill he was dragged to the beach, the pool, 145 flippin' buffets - everywhere!!! But now, Jace has refused porridge, yoghurt and fruit so under NO circumstances can he leave the house (at least until Chris has finished what needs to be done at the office) :rolleyes: Is this a joke?? I'm actually genuinely insulted that she must think we are all a bunch of half-wits! Sarah wanted to do some online shopping, from the couch, in the morning, and then do some in-store shopping in the afternoon - that is the beginning and the end of that entire bullsh*t story.

- She didn't want to wake Jace because she was genuinely worried he would still be in a difficult mood... utter bullshite!!! You can't online shop all the bargains properly when Jace is awake and you needed at least 2hours to trawl through all the "shops" in peace.

- £18 for 3 good quality sleep suits is expensive. I actually choked on my tea with this one. Her ONE alibaba sleep-suit is about this price!!!! Ifam, for the love of God, please WAKE-UP!!!!!! Sarah herself has, in this one statement, basically said that she would never buy one of her own bloody sleep suits! 🤦‍♀️

And, the pièce de résistance, we get a fudging rambling speech about how much hard work she has to put into ordering these damn alibaba blankets... you know, "behind the scenes"... you are not on a blimen filmset!!!!!!!!! *allegedly* :rolleyes: Aaaaaaargggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, the back breaking work that has to go into choosing the actual pattern for the blanket, from the comfort of the bed or couch, is second to none. Once all 7 available patterns have been loaded onto the screen, they have to be narrowed down to 5... oh the hardships. Just when you think your year's work is done you realise that, bloody hell, a matching colour has to be selected for the back piece of cheap fabric (the colour has to actually match the pattern (well, it at least has to be on the correct colour spectrum :rolleyes:). This has to be done for all five patterns! And I know not many will believe this but, God as my witness, there is still one more step to this laborious process... to add pom-poms or not to add pom-poms?! Seriously, that last step is a full-time job in itself and I think maybe extra staff will need to be hired asap - Ifam, we know you'll understand when the blanket price has to be hiked up to £80. A moment's recognition is in order for the commitment and dedication given to sourcing just the right tissue paper for said blankets 🏆

Haha you have summed her bs up nicely. - Utter Bullshite - good name for her channel🤓

Reactions: 6

Killing me reading that !🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don’t get me wrong I love shopping but this women is obsessed with it how many times can you go to the same place day in day out and buy crap. Saying that what else has she got to look forward like so many of us we have Xmas party’s to look forward to like work Xmas dos etc etc by the looks of it lazy doesn’t seem to have many friends she even sent her bff a Levi’s letter 😂 what about her kids haven’t they got any events to go to this year like school party’s cause I know my kids have they have a better social life than me 🤦‍♀️

sorry for the rant 😂

Reactions: 21
I've not watched the vlog, but did she seriously moan about the price of 3 Next sleepsuits?! I'm bleeping done 😂😂😂

#BusinessWomanOfTheYear

• Haha
Reactions: 36
It's Collection Week for Operation Christmas Child this week. Wouldn't it be lovely if Lazy taught the girls about children who have absolutely nothing? They could pack a shoebox each and spread a positive message to their ardent followers for once. Their lives are so vacuous.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
It's Collection Week for Operation Christmas Child this week. Wouldn't it be lovely if Lazy taught the girls about children who have absolutely nothing? They could pack a shoebox each and spread a positive message to their ardent followers for once. Their lives are so vacuous.
Good idea she could even give away some of her sweatshop blankets.

Reactions: 10
So, i may have emailed baby&me with an interest in their teethers. 😅 I mentioned in the email the reviews id read on trustpilot and why i needed confirmation these teethers were safety tested for babies. This is the response i got🤣🤣🤣 (definitely Creepy who typed this- using all his favourite malicious, relentless words 🤣)
Im sorry but, WHY would you go into THAT much detail to a potential customer? I only questioned if they had been regulated correctly and got a whole essay in response lol 🤔😂 so unprofessional!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.