The Ingham Family #67 Content is stail, future is at steak.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree! They all desperately need hair cuts, it looks so unhealthy

And not just a cheap dry cut/trim actually get your girls a cut and blow dry ffs! Issys hair is lank and full of split ends! Get some layers cut in to it! Same for you too Sarah you rotten heap! And while I'm at it take Prinny to the groomers she looked alarmingly unkempt and neglected in recent vlogs!!! And take her out for a bastard walk!!

Reactions: 31
And sorry....I forgot to add “””””gooooooooooooood morning tattlefammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm it’s saturyayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy”

Reactions: 38
That would make a good video surely? Girls makeover? But that would require effort and forward planning which this lot don’t have. Issy’s Channel could be thriving just now if they had done it the right way, getting sent make-up advent calendars to review and normal things teenagers do. But it’s just awful content. And there’s no way she would ever get anything from Morphe so stick to the make-up revolution wish list Isabelle that’s all you will get!

Reactions: 13
Those girls look exhausted. What kind of fucked up family puts their Christmas tree up at 11pm? It's just bizarre.

View attachment 57577
It`s a form of neglect ,and ,when the dickens is she going to start getting that poor baby into some kind of a routine?.Don`t the ifam wonder why he`s not beginning to crawl ,or do anything atm? So sad.Roll on 2020..For the kids sakes i hope they have to quit and allow them their childhood back..

Thank you so much saves me watching the vlogs and much funnier

Reactions: 9
Oh my god. Did anyone see the teenage lad asking the Ingham’s for a photo in the vlog? HE MUST have been taking the piss, surely?
Very very weirdly I have noticed a few teenage boy "fans" - I've always raised an eyebrow... not sure what's up with that

Reactions: 5
I cannot believe how late the kids were up decorating the Christmas tree
Baby Jace is still up playing with his toys at 10.30/11pm it’s ridiculous !!!

I remember when Sarah couldn't decide which warm suit to buy Jace and the girls chose the waterproof one... Sarah very clearly said "but we would never ever have Jace out in the rain" nope, never ever allegedly

Reactions: 18
It’s all getting repetitive with there Christmas stuff - it’s all shopping , Jace eating rubbish , their early Vlogs were far better before they started raking in the cash - glad I don’t view them much and just see snippets - our girls have stopped watching them months ago and now read more books , which is far more entertaining

Reactions: 18
Let’s face they are just are a boring vacant family. They aren’t bright enough to show anything interesting. Chris at least has an interest but he showcases it on rails at his local Lidl

Putting up your Christmas tree in November is just chav central

Reactions: 25
How do they manage to make everything they do look like the most boring activity in the world that really is a talent.

Reactions: 23
When Chris is out repeatedly filming cos he’s the most amazing skater and he’s booked and paid loadssss for it- where do these videos ever go?! He never shows them?! Surely if it was for a big job you would be proud?

Reactions: 16

I heard "check out some of the Christmas lights that have just turned
on" - but it does sound a very lot like "that I've just turned on"
I watched on invidious and he definitely said he turned the Xmas lights on, he was standing at the door looking out, at the shopping centre.

Reactions: 5
Why the bloody hell is she in Starbucks at 7pm with Jace eating a fruity tea loaf?
That boy should have been bathed and in bed by then!!!
She has no sense regarding the routine for Jace no wonder he cant sleep at night she is too lazy to make a routine for him babies thrive on routine and he certainly does not have that maybe on a special night out visiting or similar but on an ordinary day bath bed and sleep poor kid

Reactions: 12
I watched on invidious and he definitely said he turned the Xmas lights on, he was standing at the door looking out, at the shopping centre.
Î think he said "the christmas lights that have just turned on" fuck me I wouldn't even let him put my Christmas tree lights on never mind Manchester lights!

Reactions: 16
Just watching the most recent in ages....... shitter than ever

Sarah showing us her despatch sheets for her business - the most basic thing I’ve ever seen but she’s talking like she’s used all her brain power (which isn’t much is it)

Creepy showing us the morphe store, well no he zoomed in on a female member of staff

And of course over excitement at the cookie stand

They keep saying they’ve met soooooooo many of you guys - so that means they haven’t but they are desperate to stay relevant

No wonder they’ve only hit 49k views - fuck off ya chavs

Reactions: 25
The Inghams are special dont you know ! They wont get a fine because of who they are rules dont apply to them remember ! Hope they get someone to look into that and they do get a fine if everybody else has to keep to the rules then so should they

Reactions: 9
Chris Ingham I suggest you watch this video and take action. You should be marking 99.9% of your videos as "Made for kids" in order to comply with THE LAW CHANGE

Great! He definitely won't be following the rules. He will ignore everything. Or he will mark the videos incorrectly . Hope they get removed altogether. Honestly, they have 3 children under 13 there's no way that it can be missed. If it is we will just have to report them ourselves

Isn’t it awfully weird how the vlog with “shut the front door” has over 100k & then the recent vlog with the Christmas lights in Manchester hasn’t even reached 50k! Hmmm??
Very suspicious indeed !

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.