The Ingham Family #66 Take Jace to see a doctor you selfish wicks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. I don't know why the Minghams feel so singled out in the world of vlogging. Whilst you're skulking around this thread, incognito, Creepy, Lazy, Steve, Jane, Nikki etc etc, take a look at the other threads on Tattle. A VERY LOT OF PEOPLE get called out for their stupidity on Tattle. You're not specially selected, Minghams. Tattle is predominantly made up of grown adults who are sick to the back teeth of the narcissism, greed and double-standards of MANY social media figures. We say what we see. If you don't like it, don't broadcast it.

Reactions: 41
But yet were never keen to explain and disprove the allegations. That’s very telling you greasy creep!

Reactions: 17
So Chris did not mannage to convince little Miss Isla she was sick for a couple of days. so no he is starting feeling poorly instead.
Fook all up with boo boo. She looked knackered due to no rest that’s all

Reactions: 8
There's poor people sending posts to their page calling them out as scammers. I hope the Is don't delete them. I reported their FB page as a scamming and fraudulent business although I don't know if reporting their FB fan page is going to do much since it's not directly related to the business.

Reactions: 6
If they don’t like it I have an idea for them. Stop filming yourselves and get a real job. Stop putting your boring mundane shitty loves out there for everyone to see. Thats the way people will stop talking about what you do. And maybe take a parenting course so you don’t further mess your poor children up.

Reactions: 21
Is that to do with their blankets or their merch? Or something else?

This is an interesting one - they can't call 'troll' as she's qualified as a 'top fan'

Reactions: 29
Dear lord, some of the ifam make Sarah and Chris look well educated in comparison.

Ah yes, the world famous "Inglim" Family

Not a happy customer ...

Reactions: 34
I never pray but tonight I'll make an exception.

Please God, make it be the - £1.1k figure that is being clawed back from Adsense revenue.

That's a very lot of blankets they'll need to sell to recoup the loss.

< living their best life >

Reactions: 24
Is that to do with their blankets or their merch? Or something else?
StringMan has put the fire background screenshot up which is what I meant. I'm not sure if that person ordered anything or is perhaps someone trying to spread the word that they will scam you?

Reactions: 5
So I started the vlog today and thought I'd write a summary but I got probably a quarter into it and was bored. S##tless.
Not even I, lord trolless and abundant hater could go.on.
Bired bored bored.
How DO they keep they're audience???

Reactions: 16
Nice that one of the ifam hopes Chris has a good time on his holiday.

Awww, I want a baby Jake Inglim for Christmas too xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Reactions: 33
WTF that is hilarious
is that for real

what does that mean

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.