The Ingham Family #65 I know what you did Chris, you little biatch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TBF I think Lazy looks ten times better in her unflattering swimsuit than that sweaty greasy creep in a woolly hat and shiny chav tracksuit bottoms.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Izzy has a bit of chub but most teens do at that age. Some kids are more prone to weight gain than others and need to be more careful what they eat. These girls will start putting on a lot if they don’t change their diet soon. Which is fine but it’s not healthy to be vastly overweight.
yep, I started puberty early and gained weight around that time too. I was never tiny as a child but never overweight either.
I suppose in the grand scheme of things the girls diet is the least thing that concerns me and it’s not really any of my business. I dread to think what they see and hear within there own home, and within their family.

I know we’ve all tried not to speculate over Isabelle’s dad, and I personally no nothing about him. But it’s sad that no one from his side of the family are stepping in. Unless they have tried, I suppose we wouldn’t know.

Reactions: 17
I don’t like Sarah anymore than the next person but creepy really is such a prize bleep for that video.
You’re hardly a picture of fitness and health, you flabby manchild.
I actually feel sorry for Sarah. Chris is an absolute cheesy bell end to post that Insta story. Yes it was funny but its laughing at her size, which I don't agree with.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I actually feel sorry for Sarah. Chris is an absolute cheesy bell end to post that Insta story. Yes it was funny but its laughing at her size, which I don't agree with.
I don’t feel sorry for her. She’s a vile liar with a bad attitude and thinks she’s above everyone else.

I don’t care how much weight she’s put on, her personality is horrible. It just so happens she has a vile husband too. Which is good, they are welcome to each other rather than making someone else miserable

• Heart
Reactions: 25
U can tell they’re running out of money, going to a hotel where the shot with shite music is the same slide everytime, classy classy minghams

Reactions: 8
I really hope Jace doesnt get any worse while they're away :( its sad how unbothered they were by his breathing ect.
If my baby was unwell whilst I was abroad I would be taking him to see a doctor or at the very least asking to see a first aider at the hotel.

Reactions: 17
I’ve never once heard Isabelle say she didn’t like the beach, always before she’s been in having fun with the girls. That was pre-thought as to have an excuse that it wasn’t obvious that one of the parents had to stay out to save a repeat of the last holiday and the scandal that came with it

Reactions: 10
Tried reading the thread but had a bit of hangover 🤦‍♀️ So not going to even try so I don’t know if this has been said Esme is in year six now so they would be doing a lot of revision this time of year for SATS so them still being on holiday is not good for her she needs to be in school also if this was a last minute holiday I take it they never told the schools they will be of I don’t know much about private schools but Isla school will not be happy as they have so much time of its unreal the attendance officer must love them 😡

Reactions: 14
But it makes for a good distraction from the current tit show that is going on! While everyone is talking about her photoshopped pictures and his crappy version, no-one is talking about all those young girls DMs he cannot publicly deny slipping into!

Reactions: 10
I’ve never once heard Isabelle say she didn’t like the beach, always before she’s been in having fun with the girls. That was pre-thought as to have an excuse that it wasn’t obvious that one of the parents had to stay out to save a repeat of the last holiday and the scandal that came with it
I’m sure they said ages ago that Isabelle isn’t a fan of the beach. Although they spend a lot of time on beaches for the content

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20191103-195700_Instagram.jpg

Its just as well she is body positive with a husband like him, who clearly cares not a single jot about her.

Also pulling up what was mentioned further back. But Creepy slept on the sofa bed. When they did the room tour there was one sofa, which turned into a double bed and that's where is Izzy was sleeping...surely he didnt bunk down with her 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I've thought about this too. As with what they show on the vlogs, they should be pretty hefty. My thoughts are that - with them waking up so late and going to bed so late - they only get 2 meals a day most days 🤷 and the weight will eventually catch up on them now they lead a less active lifestyle. If not right now, most certainly when they reach adulthood.
I’m sure they hardly eat remember the summer vlogs when they went all day then had that thin soup , it’s all for show for the camera .
I may be stretching a bit far but it’s very convenient how this has blown up just before their trip , now everyone is taking about Katrina and the like and it’s taking the limelight off the real issue to hand .

Reactions: 6
View attachment 54134

Its just as well she is body positive with a husband like him, who clearly cares not a single jot about her.

Also pulling up what was mentioned further back. But Creepy slept on the sofa bed. When they did the room tour there was one sofa, which turned into a double bed and that's where is Izzy was sleeping...surely he didnt bunk down with her 🤢
Exactly, I said this earlier. Isabelle is on the sofa bed. And then she says creepy stayed there last night. I’m sorry but I would not put my husband nor my teenage daughter in that position EVER!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
View attachment 54134

I bet izzys sharing the bunk beds with the girls

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Exactly, I said this earlier. Isabelle is on the sofa bed. And then she says creepy stayed there last night. I’m sorry but I would not put my husband nor my teenage daughter in that position EVER!
My god that’s actually made me feel sick. With his history I hope she shared with one of the younger girls.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Those bunkbeds looked small though, or was that just how they were staggered. Hopefully she either did that or jumped in with lazy and Jace!

Reactions: 9
One thing gritting on me with Sarah's length hair I wish she would tie it up in pool, nothing worse than another person's hair tangled around your foot or hand in a swimming pool.🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.