The Ingham Family #65 I know what you did Chris, you little biatch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would though j was to young for meds maybe wrong .hes teething in hot place you stupid tart coming from cold place hot in out the pool as well what she expect hes body cant get the grip and for god sake get him on the floor crawling no u wont cause u wont chase jace around the room lazy

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The Instagram photo shows the shadow on her leg (Not tanned) caused by her stomach or the fullness of her legs, I base this on my experience but I don’t suddenly look thinner when I pose on a rock!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
she’s just been bullied by RI and co to say what they want her to
Lorraine McPhee isn't being bullied by anyone. She's a calculating, manipulative woman who is setting the narrative to make herself appear the victim.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
What’s the click bait title about?
Jace isn't very well. But still got dragged to the windy beach for the day anyway.

Creepy also made a jibe when in the sea with everyone: "For all the nasties that want to sell a story to the paper saying we left Jace on the beach, he's with his sister (Isabelle)."

Mate, wind your neck in. You still left him alone on the beach before. And you're still a scummy, greasy cheating predator 🖕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
So Jace isn’t well, maybe it’s something to do with feeding him Calamari or not sterilising things properly over there! Bet you haven’t taken a steriliser with you for his juice cup or dummies. I never trust water abroad unless it’s in a bottle. Even clean my teeth with bottled water.
Surely they have been using bottled water I am the same use bottled for everything even teeth as you say and with a baby you cant be too careful I dont think they would use a sterilising unit for him that would take to much time up for Lazy and at time you would think it was Issy's baby she has so much to do with him thats not fair on her either

Reactions: 12
He doesn't help his cause, does he. Looking like a proper pweirdo knobhead, in his creepy hat, ginger sideburns, black trackies (who the hell wears a black tracksuit to the beach on a hot day) and ridiculous tattoo on show.

He's piling on the podge too, alongside Sarah.
I don’t know how the kids are still so slim. My daughter is overweight, well she would be classed as overweight and she does trampolining, gymnastics, and swimming every week. She’s also outside playing most days in our village on her bike or on the trampoline. Yes we need to cut out some of the sugar from her diet. But she’s certainly not eating the amount of rubbish those children get and she doesn’t like fizzy juice. Usually has water.

I’m far from a perfect parent but we try our best to protect her, guide her,she helps with chores and started getting some pocket money for that this year. She probably gets a little more screen time than she should at times.

I just can’t wrap my head around it all. My partner and I had difficult childhoods, but we’ve both worked hard to manage that. I couldn’t imagine putting our child through what The Inghams do.

Reactions: 18
I took my daughter away at a similar age and took a cold water steriliser. She was on formula so I used bottled water that was OK to use with babies (low sodium), we took anti bac wipes and washing up liquid etc but she still got a poorly tummy. Turns out the AI hotels pour oil on the pasta to stop it sticking, and in general the healthy food like veg is a bit oily too, so after a few days there were a few explosions. Had to massively scale her food options back, mainly salads, fruits, ham, cheese etc. But with Jace's usual diet, plus the extra greasy food it could prove interesting, as long as it doesn't happen on the pool.
Hope for everyone else it doesn't happen at the pool as she doesn't use swim nappies for him

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Omg they really do duck all on holiday, don’t they? They’re in a resort full of restaurants and bars but they just scoff their faces with all inclusive buffets?? They can’t really say they love travel or love Lanzarote when all they’ve done in stay in the hotel, with a quick stop to the beach?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Todays vlog title. Something‘s not right with Jace. First aid box picture on the thumbnail. Sarah looking... I’d like to say worried? but I’m not to sure what face she’s pulling. 🧐

Todays vlog starts with Sarah lay on the bed while she explains Jace isn’t well.

Sarah bangs Jaces drum and explains Chris got moved to the sofa bed in the night and she’s blaming Chris restless legs for waking Jace. not alllllll da napsssss! 🙄

They’re waiting for a 6 seater taxi to take them to a cove.

Sarah shows the inflatable that “an ifam” gave isla. Then off they go into the taxi.

Chris is trying to find a less windy spot on the beach. The cap looks at risk of blowing off and revealing his bald spot.

Chris points at some rocks and says “it’s stunning” followed by a drone shot.

They're buying the girls ice creams from a beach vendor.

Jace is asleep.

They're looking at the fish in the sea. “what you saying booboo?” Says Chris.

The girls are on islas ifam inflatable while Sarah floats behind.

Chris mentions he’s got to keep the camera low because theres too many people without bra tops on! 🙄

Sarah cackles while Chris braves the cold water to join Sarah and the girls. (Probably a better view of the topless women from here! 🙄

Chris mentions incase anybody want to tell stories to the sun. Isabelle is with Jace so they haven’t left him on the beach alone this time. 🙄

Chris shows the fish again. “It’s so pretty.”

Drone shot and cheesy music.

Back on the sand. Jace is in his mini pool with Isabelle on a sunbed.

chris says Jaces fever must have been fine because he’s happy as Larry now and fine. Must have been a random croupy temperature that baby’s get in the night! Dr Chris people! I’m surprised hes not said tonsillitis. 🙄

drone shot and music again.

They're done with the beach. It’s 3:30 and they don’t want to miss the pool. Sarah says more free floats from the ifam! 🙄

Jace is playing with a towel.

Slides and pool.

Isla is playing in Jaces new babysitter. (The dingy) Chris says you’ll never get my girls out of the water as Isla says she’s had enough and wants to get out.

The girls have pretty much got the pool to themselves. All the thousands of hotel ifam have now vanished. 🧐

Isla says Jace is doggy coughing as Sarah says JAAACE are you feeling better. They’re back in the room Jace has had a nap.

Esme explains Jace just got the shivers. They’re off to dinner. Jace isn’t feeling his best. Chris pipes up “he was fine today.” Jace is crying so gets passed back to Sarah.

Chris says ”croup is so weird how it disappears in the day and comes back at night.” 🙄

Esme is singing twinkle twinkle to Jace while they head to dinner.

Food time. Chris says it’s his favourite hotel. The food is great, the drinks are great. Chris has had funny looks from a dad while he waited in line for ice cream and sprinkles apparently.

Fake cackles from Sarah.

Sarah says oh my god. what’s Jace doing while he’s wriggling to get out of his buggy then turns back to camera while Chris gets him out. 🙄

The girls wanted to head back to the lobby with the 3 bars and because Isla has older sisters and acts older the girls prefer it. 🧐

Jace is playing with toys and what looks like a plastic as they say he is fine.

Sarah plugs rubber Jace and Mary shortle. They want to raise four figures for children in need and if it’s not at four figures then they will make up the difference! (probably in popsockets) 🙄

end of vlog!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
He doesn't help his cause, does he. Looking like a proper pweirdo knobhead, in his creepy hat, ginger sideburns, black trackies (who the hell wears a black tracksuit to the beach on a hot day) and ridiculous tattoo on show.

He's piling on the podge too, alongside Sarah.
He’s such a wet wipe

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jace isn't very well. But still got dragged to the windy beach for the day anyway.

Creepy also made a jibe when in the sea with everyone: "For all the nasties that want to sell a story to the paper saying we left Jace on the beach, he's with his sister (Isabelle)."

Mate, wind your neck in. You still left him alone on the beach before. And you're still a scummy, greasy cheating predator 🖕
Oh dear, have the papers been in contact about Grooming Granny?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Surely they have been using bottled water I am the same use bottled for everything even teeth as you say and with a baby you cant be too careful I dont think they would use a sterilising unit for him that would take to much time up for Lazy and at time you would think it was Issy's baby she has so much to do with him thats not fair on her either
I think you get travel sterilisers. Or another thing they could have packed is Milton. They’re daft though.
Like someone else mentioned, they’re moaning about the wind when Lanzarote is known to be windy 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ I thought they were well travelled 🤣🤣🤣🤣 (to package holiday resorts)
Nothing wrong with going on package holidays, especially when you have a young family. But they make out they’re such Ann adventurous and well travelled family. 😂 laughable!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
According to Tripadvisor there is a (free) water fountain available up until dinner time. I think you have to pay for bottled water and we know how tight the Inghams are, I bet they went for the freebie water. They probably thought that Jace would have a stomach of steel after his weaning on garlic bread, doughnuts, MaccyD's, Cheetos and squid.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I don’t know how the kids are still so slim. My daughter is overweight, well she would be classed as overweight and she does trampolining, gymnastics, and swimming every week. She’s also outside playing most days in our village on her bike or on the trampoline. Yes we need to cut out some of the sugar from her diet. But she’s certainly not eating the amount of rubbish those children get and she doesn’t like fizzy juice. Usually has water.

I’m far from a perfect parent but we try our best to protect her, guide her,she helps with chores and started getting some pocket money for that this year. She probably gets a little more screen time than she should at times.

I just can’t wrap my head around it all. My partner and I had difficult childhoods, but we’ve both worked hard to manage that. I couldn’t imagine putting our child through what The Inghams do.
I've thought about this too. As with what they show on the vlogs, they should be pretty hefty. My thoughts are that - with them waking up so late and going to bed so late - they only get 2 meals a day most days 🤷 and the weight will eventually catch up on them now they lead a less active lifestyle. If not right now, most certainly when they reach adulthood.

Reactions: 6

They wouldn’t leave Isabelle to walk to the shop on her own until it suited them but she’s fine babysitting an ill baby on a foreign beach. Okay Chris

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
She's a bit dumb. That photo on the rock is so edited, you only have to look on her story of her talking about hair grips to see that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.