The Ingham Family #65 I know what you did Chris, you little biatch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree with this. Credit to them for continuing with this. BUT there’s no need to act like hero’s. No one is going to get a Pride of Britain award. We all want the same thing. I really don’t like the elite, superiority of it all.
I don’t think anyone here has said that it’s photoshopped, people just want solid proof so it doesn’t cast doubt.
Perfectly put!!!
I don’t dislike this group at all but I wouldn’t accept “we can’t prove it... but we 100% know it’s her so just take our word for it” from anyone.
All we’re asking for is evidence this information we’ve been drip fed is true.
Do I believe it’s Katrina, it probably is, but without evidence it could be anyone.

I feel like this group have derailed the thread and I’m partly to blame for that. Sorry 🤣

Reactions: 24
Perfectly put!!!
I don’t dislike this group at all but I wouldn’t accept “we can’t prove it... but we 100% know it’s her so just take our word for it” from anyone.
All we’re asking for is evidence this information we’ve been drip fed is true.
Do I believe it’s Katrina, it probably is, but without evidence it could be anyone.

I feel like this group have derailed the thread and I’m partly to blame for that. Sorry 🤣
Like you said earlier, the conversations here are genuine opinion and not biased by anyone being on one side or another. I’ll also hold my hand up for derailment this morning with my rants ✋🏻🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Totally agree with this. Credit to them for continuing with this. BUT there’s no need to act like hero’s. No one is going to get a Pride of Britain award. We all want the same thing. I really don’t like the elite, superiority of it all.
I don’t think anyone here has said that it’s photoshopped, people just want solid proof so it doesn’t cast doubt.
Yep well said. Stop with all the tit bits, either put it all out there or duck off and stop being attention seeking little witches. If you have something that prooves criminal intent then it should be shared with the authorities not social media anyway. Stop winding people up and provoking conflict and debate. Your recent post was deplorable, (bringing the child Leah into it) Put up/shut up or piss off. We want protection for children on the internet, protection for children who's families vlog and for Chris Ingham to be held accountable for his actions. What we don't need is narcissists god complexes and twats. Sorry if that is strong but bloody furious.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Blindly follow us and don’t ask for an explanation...... vague, condescending comments yet again that amount to a whole lot of nothing.
If we’re all on the same side. Why the secrecy and superior attitude.
This lot are not the police, why is it so difficult to say “we have no evidence to prove who it is so instead we’re going to act like we’re above you all”
This secrecy needs to stop.
you guys don’t need to be the “enemy” but you must admit throwing out tit bits with no proof is making it seem that way.
Again, just my opinion, not tattles.

View attachment 53993
It doesn’t matter how many other people the troll account messaged. It still doesn’t prove it was Katrina! Nothing said in the messages they showed proves it was Katrina. She didn’t unblock them on Facebook as the person sending the messages said they would. They were talking about unblocking each other on Facebook. Well only one person can block the other. So it’s not possible for both to go and unblock each other. As someone else has pointed out the cabin video was 2 years ago? Why is that being brought up now? What’s that got to do with what Chris has done? Why would the troll account use a picture from an account linked to a different Jane ingham? Could it be that Katrina did actually set it up to try and set Jane up? Then gave in and wanted to get back at her sisters other family? So many questions with no forthcoming answers. Sorry real inghams but you just saying that nothing you show is screenshot or fake not enough evidence to prove it. Of course you will say that. That video of the messages from the supposed Katrina should have never been made. It has cast doubt upon you. And shown you to be dishonest about telling people you won’t name and shame them. You have claimed to sit on evidence for months. So why jump in so fast and expose this? Why put Leah at risk of more bullying? The first message Stephanie sent to Chris she also posted on her twitter. It was public information. So it really could be anyone who sent the message to her about it. Had she not posted it publically then that would have been proof that whoever sent the messages to her were connected to Chris or his trolls. Again as I’ve said before nothing that was said in the messages was something we didn’t already know and was public information.

Reactions: 12
I remember when the police were investigating racist messages sent to me about my daughter, they came from a random newly made ebay account that I have never sold anything to or even purchased. The police were able to trace the ip's but they couldn't work out who sent the messages as two people had access to that account so they both received police cautions for hate crime (Found out they was from the person on a disney forum I was on who was jealous of my Disney trips). I think the police would take any kind of hateful and evil communications very seriously. I do however believe if the RI do have some case against Creepy they need to stop making it all public online with these so called proof because that will not help their case. Like I was told by the police I was to not post anything as if it goes to the CPS talking about it online could ruin my chances of justice.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Yep well said. Stop with all the tit bits, either put it all out there or duck off and stop being attention seeking little witches. If you have something that prooves criminal intent then it should be shared with the authorities not social media anyway. Stop winding people up and provoking conflict and debate. Your recent post was deplorable, (bringing the child Leah into it) Put up/shut up or piss off. We want protection for children on the internet, protection for children who's families vlog and for Chris Ingham to be held accountable for his actions. What we don't need is narcissists god complexes and twats. Sorry if that is strong but bloody furious.
I know their cause is a noble one and they are absolutely desperate to see him face some sort of consequences for his actions as we all are, but unless something is real, verified and has impact then sharing it just discredits them and gives weight to his complaints.

I remember when the police were investigating racist messages sent to me about my daughter, they came from a random newly made ebay account that I have never sold anything to or even purchased. The police were able to trace the ip's but they couldn't work out who sent the messages as two people had access to that account so they both received police cautions for hate crime (Found out they was from the person on a disney forum I was on who was jealous of my Disney trips). I think the police would take any kind of hateful and evil communications very seriously. I do however believe if the RI do have some case against Creepy they need to stop making it all public online with these so called proof because that will not help their case. Like I was told by the police I was to not post anything as if it goes to the CPS talking about it online could ruin my chances of justice.
I’m so sorry that you and your daughter experienced something so awful 😢 and I’m very glad that the police found those responsible.

Reactions: 16
Correct me if I’m wrong...but I don’t think all this RI info about Leah at Isabelle ‘s party is correct...wasn’t that holiday with granny ect for her birthday in the very early days of their you tubing...I think it was definitely before Leah started herchannel and maybe even before Isabelle did as well...and I’m not sure the girls were so affected by all their “fame” back then....totally different story now if what we hear of their attitudes are true....so I’m not sure how true anything is now....I also reckon we may be underestimating how much money they have...if socialblade is to be believed they are pulling in a fair whack of it and those school, fees are only a fraction of it...their income has increased in the past few mths as well..I know she shops a lot but she doesn’t spend big dollars on anything...it’s lots of rally cheap stuff....I think they or Chris is a bit more savvy with money...hope when lazy finally decides to dump him she gets it all...and he slinks home to mummy to support him...she has created and enabled this disaster and Sarah has followed her lead...
No I remember it was Isabelle's 12th birthday at a cabin. Leah came for her birthday. I don't think anyone else kid wise came. I think we are getting distracted by everything. This one said this. That one said that. This one did this. That one did that. I am so confused I don't even want to follow along. It's getting ridiculous. The point is Creepy and Lazy sent out trolls to hide the truth about what he did. The end. He's disgusting! She's disgusting! They don't deserve this holiday! It's basically to hide while all this unfolds in front of them. Hopefully when they get back if the police are investigating Creepy will get punished.

Reactions: 22
I’m so sorry that you and your daughter experienced something so awful 😢 and I’m very glad that the police found those responsible.
It was literally the most upsetting thing, but the police were amazing. Sadly the RI are messing things up posting random screenshots online if the police really are involved, same with Creepy and his so called "harassment" case.

Reactions: 6
Well apparently McFlea has been to see the po po.

I wonder what beans she chose to spill? Still not convinced she's anti-Ingham tbh.

1572781513604.png

Reactions: 8
Well apparently McFlea has been to see the po po.

I wonder what beans she chose to spill? Still not convinced she's anti-Ingham tbh.

View attachment 53999
Funny how Lorraine is involved with it all. Could they be planting their trolls to cause confusion and make it seem like real inghams are lying? As they have wanted to bring them down for a long time.
No I remember it was Isabelle's 12th birthday at a cabin. Leah came for her birthday. I don't think anyone else kid wise came. I think we are getting distracted by everything. This one said this. That one said that. This one did this. That one did that. I am so confused I don't even want to follow along. It's getting ridiculous. The point is Creepy and Lazy sent out trolls to hide the truth about what he did. The end. He's disgusting! She's disgusting! They don't deserve this holiday! It's basically to hide while all this unfolds in front of them. Hopefully when they get back if the police are investigating Creepy will get punished.
Yep totally agree. It’s all diversion. Chris we still know what you did you little witch. We know you are behind a lot of the trolling. You disgusting excuse of a man. Nothing will ever distract enough to make people forget about you.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Blindly follow us and don’t ask for an explanation...... vague, condescending comments yet again that amount to a whole lot of nothing.
If we’re all on the same side. Why the secrecy and superior attitude.
This lot are not the police, why is it so difficult to say “we have no evidence to prove who it is so instead we’re going to act like we’re above you all”
This secrecy needs to stop.
you guys don’t need to be the “enemy” but you must admit throwing out tit bits with no proof is making it seem that way.
Again, just my opinion, not tattles.

View attachment 53993
I thought they had more to come from the Facebook account mentioned on the screen recording. It is embarrassing that there is nothing to support the accusation that it is Katrina. What's more embarrassing is they can't explain anything just go on the defensive and belittle people. A tactic they say they no longer do.
Now McPhee is conveniently contacting the police with her evidence, supposedly given a crime reference number and talk of Katrina's screenshots get pushed aside while grotbags takes centre stage.
The sudden trust in McPhee is a joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It was literally the most upsetting thing, but the police were amazing. Sadly the RI are messing things up posting random screenshots online if the police really are involved, same with Creepy and his so called "harassment" case.
So glad you had a positive outcome. This what makes me highly suspicious of RI. If there was police involvement then I assumed that they would be advised not to disclose information to social media/media outlets. Your case is proof of that. So either RI are just wind up merchants enjoying the ride (vile) or they are compromising a legitimate case against someone who should be made to face what he has done. To jeopardise that is disgraceful.

Reactions: 6
My mind right now.

All I will say is...

None of this would be happening if Creepy Chris Ingham didn't message young girls, and sleep with young fans behind his wife's back.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
I think the Inghams should just completely sell out and have their lives made into a TV series. I used to love the Kay Mellor ones in the 2000's and she's a Leeds lady, I think. Maybe she would be interested.

First series would probably have to begin with the Dixons on the Seaforth Estate and then take it from there, season by season.

Shameless #2

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I might have this wrong but i think...

When katrina refers to The facebook account that got hacked. She is referring to the way the realinghams have claimed they proved she was the real mccoy (by getting her to unblock them on her facebook account)

So by saying this she is saying whoever is in control of the fake ponie profile posing as katrina also has control of that hacked facebook account.

(if any unblocking took place)
If her real Facebook account got hacked a year ago she’d have either got it back by now or had it closed down as Facebook don’t allow you to have more than one profile

Reactions: 7
Agreed RI cannot slate creepy for abusing the trust of a young vulnerable teen when they are also causing mental abuse of a minor they know Leah is vulnerable as they were chatting about it in the messages , they know she attends school and has suffered bullying , I’m sorry but two wrongs don’t make a right , RI are losing the moral high ground rapidly and I am all for exposing creepy but not at the expense of another innocent kid ,
RI you are gonna lose all respect with this kind of posting and when more legitimate info comes to light people are gonna question your validity because your morals and going to the level of the person you wanna expose .
Alongside being all pally pally with the likes of Lorraine and other ifam who were all too eager to slate and slander the girls, but now because they’re coming forward with “new evidence” all is forgotten? It sickens me how it now seems like RI is just a personal vendetta to take the Inghams/Dixon’s down, disregarding anything previously said about mental health and wanting what’s best for the victims.. alongside the children who are caught up in this & could still be protected (even the messages about the girls being bratty & thinking they’re famous etc... what was the need of releasing that specific bit of info? It’s just adding fuel to the fire for potential bullying)

I am also incredibly confused as to what they think the police will do? Like yes threatening someone isn’t great & all the shite but think about how many troll accounts there are and how many are held accountable? Obviously the police have to be seen to be doing something, but it’s just a waste of their time..

Reactions: 9
If they are real then its Katrina doing all this to leah keeping her in that familys life .... leah was pretty much ignored and bullied when she went away with them Sarah and chris would have seen what there daughters was doing to leah obv when cameras were off and they let it happen cus no one is better or more popular than there children evan there own cousin and yet Katrina doesnt want to loose her sister? This is your daughter ffs
Don't think kids matter in that family ,years ago Danny's brother and partner were in a documentary on TV about unruly kids ,was a real eye opener lol

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
There is something so suspicious about this last few days drama... I wouldn’t be surprised if the Inghams & co are trying to confuse the police investigation against Chris, if there is one, by all these fake profiles and random subplots causing confusion so we forget everything else that’s happened. Because that’s what this feels like, like we are watching some kind of soap with sub plots to add to the drama 😂 Don’t forget guys the main plot in this shitshow is Chris is a dirty cheat, his mums a groomer and his wife’s an enabler!!! I hope one day justice is served to those who deserve it

Reactions: 24
“Is her nickname bitty?” “Does his beanie stink?” “Has she got green brows?” “Does she say, sen?” “Does she inhale orange twirls?” “does she have a black and white cat?” 👀

26FF899D-99CF-4BE9-AA37-6E2A2BB36616.jpeg

I just want to know why an innocent man needs an army of trolls to defend him when he won’t say a word about it himself. 🧐

To anybody still trolling for him! What the hell are you doing? Vile behaviour from the lot of you! If you’ve trolled for that family then you’re not innocent! The family would throw everyone of you under the bus to protect their brand so think about that the next time they send you to do their dirty work. He’ll rant about something trivial but he won’t answer one question. Did you message Jess and ask her to sneak out of her parents hotel room? Yes or no? I’ll expect your answer on tomorrows vlog Chris. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.