The Ingham Family #65 I know what you did Chris, you little biatch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These are small YouTube vloggers who were very anti Ingham. They all changed sides and befriended McPhee. They had a meet up in Leeds with Nikki and Wendie. At the time some of here said it was a set up or a pay off. It made no sense.
They all reverted back to anti Ingham shortly after.
Thank you, What a tangled web they weave...🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nice photoshopped swimsuit photo of lazy up to promote body positivity! Oh she’s such a social media influencer isn’t she! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
You know what I LOVE!!!!!
when it’s pretty much confirmed we are all right and not only that,
we predicted it all months and months ago....

great feeling isn’t it 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
The way I see it now is Sarah is losing everyone around her all because of what he has done. Surely there must come a point for her to see it’s affecting her, her relationship with her family, with her friends and most importantly her kids! Get the hell out of that toxic relationship if you do have any morals! But I don’t think you do..all it is is ££££ signs in your eyes!
I have said for a long time now it is so unfair on the girls and both of them are as bad as each other they only want £££££££ no matter what they have to do to get it. Girls at private school that will be so unfair on them if they have to leave and go back to local schools all due to their parents behaviour.

Reactions: 10
I can't screenshot, but in the process of editing that photo they've somehow managed to make it look like she has another earring below her actual earring on her right ear. Clearly photoshopped!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Was Creepy skinny dipping when he took the pic. I see a t-shirt but he's looking kinda naked from below the waist

He could've photoshopped a couple of the chins out

20191102_172024.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Sarah has no allegiance to blood. Look at how she treated her brother when he was homeless.
So bad the way she treated her brother when he was homeless she had the cheek to say she was feeding the homeless and still never gave anything to him. That just shows how bad she really is

I have said for a long time now it is so unfair on the girls and both of them are as bad as each other they only want £££££££ no matter what they have to do to get it. Girls at private school that will be so unfair on them if they have to leave and go back to local schools all due to their parents behaviour.
Private schools usually have an emergency bursary type system that comes into play for kids whose parents stop being able to afford the fees around Isabelle's age. I've known of it happen for year nines. The question will be whether the school want to deal with the very lot of mess Chris and Sarah leave in their wake for the next four years.

Reactions: 11
I feel so, so sorry for Leah in all this. What an absolute mess :( And all of this stress and drama for the sake of Chris Ingham, a deluded man-child who can't keep it in his pants. Was all this really worth it to protect him Sarah? The whole lot of them make me sick.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Nice photoshopped swimsuit photo of lazy up to promote body positivity! Oh she’s such a social media influencer isn’t she! 🤣🤣
That was posted for our benefit, seeing that there were comments here earlier today about her weight

Private schools usually have an emergency bursary type system that comes into play for kids whose parents stop being able to afford the fees around Isabelle's age. I've known of it happen for year nines. The question will be whether the school want to deal with the very lot of mess Chris and Sarah leave in their wake for the next four years.
The bursary’s are normally for those who can’t manage to pay for reasons out of hand like eg -losing a job or parents get ill, or a parents death. Don’t think parent found out to be child groomer and has been removed from YouTube counts lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The bursary’s are normally for those who can’t manage to pay for reasons out of hand like eg -losing a job or parents get ill, or a parents death. Don’t think parent found out to be child groomer and has been removed from YouTube counts lol.
True, but I can totally see Lazy and Creepy trying to spin loss of income come January as YouTube having made them redundant. Assuming they know what that means, obviously.

Reactions: 7
Look at her right side of her face in that swimsuit pic, airbrushed or she's put a ton of foundation just on that side and forgot to blend

Reactions: 3
The stuff about the girls loosing friends because they think they are famous actually upsets me. Those parents have done that to them, filling thier head with god knows what.. The stuff about leaving dance because of the way they act.
TBH I don’t care how innocent those kids look on camera, I can totally see this happening. I remember reading a comment on their YT vlogs from a girl who was at school with Isabelle saying how horrible she was and how braggy she was. None of that is their fault of course, the parents have made them this way which is very sad indeed

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.