The Ingham Family #65 I know what you did Chris, you little biatch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The trouble with their holiday vlogs is they are too self centred. They think everyone wants to sit and watch them and their kids. They show nothing of the local area, no hints or tips. They dont even do a proper look around the hotel. Nobody wants to sit and watch your baby flap his arms for 3 minutes, they can see that when you're at home.
It's so very clear they put no effort in anymore, but you reap what you sow.

I do feel for that poor woman with them mentioning her son but im so glad he chose to reply to her. He really has shot himself in the foot. What an absolute idiot.

Reactions: 29
Real Inghams live 😱😱😱😱 Katrina spills the beans.
This family are something else!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I think it's a video showing what we already know and Jane is behind all the troll accounts.
No it’s Katrina admitting her partner was yt management account and Chris asked him to do it

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I suggest everyone reads the Real Inghams upload. The lengths this family go to is unbelievable.

Screenshot_20191102-152743_Gallery.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
The stuff about the girls loosing friends because they think they are famous actually upsets me. Those parents have done that to them, filling thier head with god knows what.. The stuff about leaving dance because of the way they act.

• Sad
Reactions: 53
Pretty sure the message is Chris, not Jane. He's used his americanised spelling for apologis(z)e, y'all. He's been picked up on that before.
And the way he says "i will be contacting your dad in not a nice way" to me that sentence structure screams chris

*just to add, i said this before i watched the realinghams video. They all obviously know how chris speaks, or maybe its just the lingo in their 'fam'

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh my oh my, this family really are something else! Chris instructed Katrina’s partner Danny to troll people on various social media accounts. It was him that messaged the girl who’s dad is not to be messed with. I think they’ve found this out and are absolutely bricking it now! The girl’s are out of dancing because they brag about how famous they are! And Lorraine is not to be trusted, trying to get names of Real Inghams and everyone involved. Where’s the popcorn?! 😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
The stuff about the girls loosing friends because they think they are famous actually upsets me. Those parents have done that to them, filling thier head with god knows what.. The stuff about leaving dance because of the way they act.
That and the way they treat others, they seem to think they are super amazing celebrities and belittle their own family, teaching the girls to do the same.

People aren't jealous of them, people are concerned and frustrated by their parents behaviours.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
So old Stevie boy is just as bad as his cranky old witch...i mean wife!

There is not a single incident in the world where i would instruct all members of my family to set up fake accounts and troll people for speaking the truth. And why has he done this? Not to clear his name because if the allegations were untrue he could do that all by himself.
Its all for money and 'fame'.

I think its about time Steve that you sit your knobhead of a son down and tell him its time to stop all of this. No amount of money or fame are worth traumatised children and thats what they will have. You all need to give your heads a bleeping wobble and grow up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Did I read right that poor leah started self harming due to Jane setting all those trolls upon her? What a horrible nasty lady. If I was Katrina I'd be down that police station right now filing a report for child harassment. My child would come before anyone else in my family.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.