The Ingham Family #65 I know what you did Chris, you little biatch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a prick...
what an absolute bellend.

Threatening people’s dads 😂 hope the dad does find him and bounces all round the north east.

As for mentioning her child who passed away... you are an absolute piece of tit creepy/Jane.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
If the police are investigating Creepy what does that mean for him? He’s done so many illegal things like doxxing and harassment but is it all enough for him to get in serious trouble, as in prison time?

Reactions: 14
I’ve found the official announcement from Youtube, and have posted the link below along with relevant info. If Youtube stick to these new practices and treat all these Family channels on a level playing field, the Inghams really are well and truly f*****

Q: Is this change global?
  • These changes will address concerns raised by the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC) regarding our compliance under the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). While COPPA is a U.S. law, we are making changes to our data practices globally – this approach ensures compliance with COPPA requirements, which may be similar to other laws outside of the United States.
  • Important note to creators: Creators need to consider their applicable legal obligations when evaluating whether their content may be made for kids, including how the age of a child is defined in their country.
I read that as the Inghams will be absolutely fine.

Channels have to self-declare, which the Inghams will never do and there will be a way round the YouTube algorithm that Chris and other creators will figure out by modifying titles or small changes to content.

I would love to be proved wrong.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
what an absolute bellend.

Threatening people’s dads 😂 hope the dad does find him and bounces all round the north east.

As for mentioning her child who passed away... you are an absolute piece of tit creepy/Jane.
That is not the family you want to be threatening 😳😳

Reactions: 22
I've been busy the last 2 weeks.... Has anything major 'come to light'' or is Chris just still the same narcissistic idiot which came to light a very long time ago!
Janes a huge troll and a nasty bully. Not sure if that was the last 2 weeks or not... Things move quick in ingham land.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does anybody think the latest positive reviews on here are fake?
They must be desperate, if you think neither of them work apart from using their children to make money, so they can't afford any bad reviews, and it would ruin them thinking they're famous youtube influencers in their own minds. Only thing they influence with me is to laugh at them.
Out of all those reviews only a couple look actually legit & they aren’t brilliant.. which says a lot. If they were all fake, they should’ve just left it alone because you can obviously tell the reviews are just taking the piss. Which whether it’s them themselves or even their viewers, the tremendously positive ones sound just as bad.
79A53D23-0318-49FD-9E84-E1E727D87D5B.png

like how is that not taking the piss?????

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Stephen Sayers could end up being the hero we never knew we needed. A mere social media response from him would surely shut the Chai twit up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Oh they really are having such a fun holiday! Sat on the phone getting himself into yet more trouble. When will he learn?? This isn’t normal behaviour for someone as “famous” as him. I think you need help Chris. Get back to that doctor and go and seek some advice as it really is making you look mentally unstable. I’ve also seen on Twitter that people have messaged the hotel from various different countries advising them of what you are like. Can’t be nice having everyone look and question your every move whilst trying to have an enjoyable holiday. Only one person to blame in this situation and it’s about time you owned up to your actions. The police are away to visit this girl and her family this morning so I see. I hope to goodness something gets done. You can’t clearly think your family is as untouchable as you think you are. It has to end sometime!

Reactions: 29
Out of all those reviews only a couple look actually legit & they aren’t brilliant.. which says a lot. If they were all fake, they should’ve just left it alone because you can obviously tell the reviews are just taking the piss. Which whether it’s them themselves or even their viewers, the tremendously positive ones sound just as bad. View attachment 53699
like how is that not taking the piss?????
Sadly that’s not fake she’s a complete freak obsessed with the inghams

• Sick
Reactions: 8
The carers of these children honestly seem like they have no idea how to keep them safe. They are angering so many people by not telling the truth and apologising. They are adding fuel to the fire by directly threatening people. I honestly can't imagine what it's going to be like at school for Isablle. I remember that age well and it's so difficult even without her parents putting her through so much tit. Poor poor children but it is all the parent's fault. Makes me so angry 🤯

Reactions: 15
OMG, I can't believe I have just logged on here to find out that the Ingham's have threatened the Sayers family 😂 😂 Of all the people in the world, I thought everyone north of Birmingham knew who they were 😂😂 You honestly could not make this stuff up. Chris better be watching his every move, that is one family you don't upset - and bringing a dead child into it too. Oh dear, you've royally fucked up this time Skater Boi!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
If the police are taking it seriously they will be tracking ips/mobile data etc.. To start it will just be on those receiving the messages. If this all goes back to creepy they will request things from him (maybe that's why he was at the police station the other week) him deleting messages won't stop the police getting the info needed. Its really hard to compile a doxing/harrasement case for the cps to take it further but with the amount of things already out there I would imagine its close.

Reactions: 17
I'm pretty sure the girl who he sent these messages to was a local girl who made a music video singing about her experience with Chris? If anyone can remember that. I'm not sure if she actually did anything with him, but I'm pretty sure she said they met as in the video didn't she film near the top of his street? Maybe someone with a better memory can correct me here. I do remember her saying that she was tough and hadn't felt affected by his actions...

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.