The Ingham Family #65 I know what you did Chris, you little biatch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They used to do big parties and get dressed up.
They can’t do big parties anymore because they have zero, zilch friends apart from the ones they lock away, why would anyone let their children near the town creep🤣

Reactions: 17
I felt so sorry for Jace when he was sleeping an Lazy dragged the dummy out of his mouth to wake him up 😦, So he would sleep for her that night. Yet she let him sleep all day so she could have her "non bread feeding" booking reading, day. Why is he is always cooped up? he sits up so well why is he never on the floor?. Also why is everybody the kids meet part of the "ifam" all kids make friends when on holiday. I doubt many parents would be happy with their kids mixing with yours in case they ever came into contact with you Creepy.
He's never on the floor and always left sitting in some kind of contraption so he can't learn how to crawl. Once he crawls lazy has to move. They want us to think its ifam its just kids they met. Why don't they ever make friends when away? This holiday you can clearly see they are isolating themselves from everyone. Just one time filming anyone I'm reporting them that's for sure

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20191102_000829.jpg
I don't remember seeing this one before ? Is this new or did it just bypass me ?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
either that or the messages on twitter, I just searched Chris Ingham and it came up pretty close to the top.
I can't black out name so want post them in here.

Reactions: 6
Did anyone notice at around 3:22 in today’s vlog Sarah stumble her words and nearly said “it’s good Chris gets to stay behind cause we’ve got quite a lot of hha..emails”
What she meant to say is HATE mail.
So obvious lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So gross how he bought up her child in heaven. What an absolute bell end

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
What a prick...
Someone commented this link on Twitter. The profile pictures match. Anyone know anything about this?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just seen that the account is actually, none other than,.... JANE INGHAM!!! 🤦🤦

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
If this isn’t allowed please remove. But this girl talks a whole lot of sense! I don’t know if it’s been said on here before last year. One of the best videos I’ve seen about the whole Chris ingham thing.
F2EC15C0-3CA4-4C3C-8F83-EC0CAC8C9405.png

Reactions: 11
Did anyone notice at around 3:22 in today’s vlog Sarah stumble her words and nearly said “it’s good Chris gets to stay behind cause we’ve got quite a lot of hha..emails”
What she meant to say is HATE mail.
So obvious lol
She also said the picture of Isla on her instagram was Easter 😂

Absolute cockwomble!
He should have been nothing more than a wank stain 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.