The Ingham Family #65 I know what you did Chris, you little biatch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crazy how Sarah cares and worries more about Isla going on the slides on her own than leaving Jace far away alone on the beach 🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh they only had him to make the birth vlog of Costa dreams and go viral, what a fat fail of a video

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Montage of Waterslides and pools.

GOOD MORNING IFAM!

Sarah mentions they’ve had breakfast but they didn’t film it. Sarah scrapes at some breakfast on her chin.

Sarah fishing for compliments on her Sunglasses.

They‘re pool ready and Jace fell asleep during breakfast. (Nap number 5 upto now I’m guessing.)

Sarah mentions that her sunglasses are dark and that Jaces nap as been a bit long but she doesn’t want him tired around the pool with the heat. Probably why she’s dressed him in a full length baby grow to keep him cool. 🙄 Chris stays in the room with Jace to read tattle and twitter.

The girls and Sarah are excited for the pool. Off they go!

Sarahs pointing out some lights and the waterfall.

Chris is answering emails apparently so it’s good he’s processing orders Says Sarah!

Sarah has the cheek to call the Staff loud!! 😳

jumping in the pool.

islas eating ice cream. Esme has salad.

Chris is paranoid about the babies hearing so he’s keeping him in the room.

Jace will be brought down at one. Sarah likes that she’s got an hour with no baby! Bloody long nap if he fell asleep at breakfast. 🧐

Sarahs chilling she says and not worrying about Jace needing to feed.

Isla thinks she’s grown up and Sarahs nervous about her on the slide. She’s acting like a big girl and it makes her sad.

Jace is at the pool. They show off his swimsuit the ifam sent them.

Chris says Jace is playing in his splash splash! 🙄

He looks soooooo cuuuuuute says Sarah and screeches JACE louder than the man she moaned about before.

Sarahs sat on a unicorn lilo! (Tip her over girls) 🙄

pool and slides.

pool and slides.

isabelle loves her toes. Sarah says izzys loving life. (Todays clickbait title i guess)

Jace is asleep in his pool float. Sarah cackles.

Chris says the best thing about being a YouTuber is the girls have lots of friends. Apparently they’re playing with loads of the ifam in the pool.

Sarahs face is a tomato as she says the best thing about going on holiday after you’ve been to the pool is coming back to the room and laying on your bed.

Esme disagrees and prefers the pool.

sarah doesn't have much time to herself because she’s been breastfeeding but she’s managed 4 chapters of her book now she has more time to herself.

Restaurant time. Dinner not shown but Sarah says they wondered to find a beach but couldn’t and its windy.

They we’re going to take the girls to the Halloween disco but when they walked past the massive lounge with the bar the girls saw their friends and begged to stay. Her and Chris weren’t going to beg them to go to a Halloween party she says so they decided to stay. 🙄 i suppose the Jugs of disarona will make up for it.

Jace has slept all day. (Yet she moans he doesn’t sleep at night.) sarahs going to wake him up to play for an hour so he sleeps tonight. Sarah feels awful about waking him.

Jace waves his arms from the chair they’ve plonked him on. Sarah cackles loudly. 🙄

still waving. Sarah still cackling and shes gone louder! 🙄

chris says “is everyone watching yow!”

Jace is full of energy on the bed while Sarah shouts from another room that she’s now on chapter 21 of her book!

Chris said they’ve chilled in the bar and repeats his YouTuber story from before.

end of vlog. Come back tomorrow for Groundhog Day, Day 2.

These people could just photoshop Jace into all the other old holiday footage because they always do the same things every holiday. 😳
Why do they bother going on holiday they may as well just go to the local swimming baths as they only want the pool. No wonder Jace does not sleep at night if he is allowed to sleep all day he has quite simply turned night to day. I doubt very much if there is as many friends to play with as they make out or would like to have and the Halloween disco is all for the camera once again

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Dont know if anyone watches Hollyvlogs?
Watched her latest video earlier, they were in Matalan, and checked to see if it was ok to film in there, which they were told that they couldn't.
Wonder if Chris and Sarah are aware of that, dont think they are!
Maybe someone needs to give Matalan and email to make them aware of the inghams filming in there. And send one to all the other shops they do it in to while you are there.
Actually you creepy dick things come to light usually before you run away. You go on holiday to hide out until the heat dies down a bit. And the only liar round here is you!! How you still have the balls to make out everyone hates you because they are jealous or unhinged is truly laughable. You may still get some little kids and deluded adults to believe your lies but more and more are seeing the truth of who you really are. A disgusting little pervert who shouldn’t be running a YouTube channel.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How can they make a holiday look so boring? Sat at the very back so no one is on camera, or can complain about being on camera at least. No filming at the restaurant either. And his rant? I wonder if something’s been said to them? 🤔 What I will say that Jace tonight was adorable, but my heart aches for him as he’s desperate to be moving about and not stuck flapping his arms
What was his rant about?

Aww what a shame you're not enjoying your holiday Chris. Poor poor creepy boo boo 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 17
What was his rant about?

Aww what a shame you're not enjoying your holiday Chris. Poor poor creepy boo boo 😭
I think its the insta post. Im guessing its the trust piolt reviews, they are pretty personal.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
TrustPilot is killing them!😂View attachment 53570
It seems that the truth hurts Chris more than the trolling of his wife's business. That one was reported and had a long response, when there were plenty of others he left alone.

If he really believes in himself, he should agree to answer a number of straight questions that his "haters" have. They can be pre-planned but he must answer them. Maybe then he can put some of this to rest. Until then he's still a nonce to me.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
It seems that the truth hurts Chris more than the trolling of his wife's business. That one was reported and had a long response, when there were plenty of others he left alone.

If he really believes in himself, he should agree to answer a number of straight questions that his "haters" have. They can be pre-planned but he must answer them. Maybe then he can put some of this to rest. Until then he's still a nonce to me.
He is shitting his pants because he can’t just delete it. And he knows people will see it. He thinks that when he deletes comments everything disappears. His little fans won’t see it so he’s safe. That’s why he starting to react to things. Surely he realises that putting stuff like that on his stories will make more people look into what he’s talking about. Very childish response. If I was on holiday I wouldn’t be reading things like that and making bitter stories. I would go off social media for a bit and just enjoy my time away with my family. He is really getting worried now. He knows his time is coming to an end and he won’t have access to as many young girls anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
He is shitting his pants because he can’t just delete it. And he knows people will see it. He thinks that when he deletes comments everything disappears. His little fans won’t see it so he’s safe. That’s why he starting to react to things. Surely he realises that putting stuff like that on his stories will make more people look into what he’s talking about. Very childish response. If I was on holiday I wouldn’t be reading things like that and making bitter stories. I would go off social media for a bit and just enjoy my time away with my family. He is really getting worried now. He knows his time is coming to an end and he won’t have access to as many young girls anymore.
He's a crusty little bellend

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Montage of Waterslides and pools.

GOOD MORNING IFAM!

Sarah mentions they’ve had breakfast but they didn’t film it. Sarah scrapes at some breakfast on her chin.

Sarah fishing for compliments on her Sunglasses.

They‘re pool ready and Jace fell asleep during breakfast. (Nap number 5 upto now I’m guessing.)

Sarah mentions that her sunglasses are dark and that Jaces nap as been a bit long but she doesn’t want him tired around the pool with the heat. Probably why she’s dressed him in a full length baby grow to keep him cool. 🙄 Chris stays in the room with Jace to read tattle and twitter.

The girls and Sarah are excited for the pool. Off they go!

Sarahs pointing out some lights and the waterfall.

Chris is answering emails apparently so it’s good he’s processing orders Says Sarah!

Sarah has the cheek to call the Staff loud!! 😳

jumping in the pool.

islas eating ice cream. Esme has salad.

Chris is paranoid about the babies hearing so he’s keeping him in the room.

Jace will be brought down at one. Sarah likes that she’s got an hour with no baby! Bloody long nap if he fell asleep at breakfast. 🧐

Sarahs chilling she says and not worrying about Jace needing to feed.

Isla thinks she’s grown up and Sarahs nervous about her on the slide. She’s acting like a big girl and it makes her sad.

Jace is at the pool. They show off his swimsuit the ifam sent them.

Chris says Jace is playing in his splash splash! 🙄

He looks soooooo cuuuuuute says Sarah and screeches JACE louder than the man she moaned about before.

Sarahs sat on a unicorn lilo! (Tip her over girls) 🙄

pool and slides.

pool and slides.

isabelle loves her toes. Sarah says izzys loving life. (Todays clickbait title i guess)

Jace is asleep in his pool float. Sarah cackles.

Chris says the best thing about being a YouTuber is the girls have lots of friends. Apparently they’re playing with loads of the ifam in the pool.

Sarahs face is a tomato as she says the best thing about going on holiday after you’ve been to the pool is coming back to the room and laying on your bed.

Esme disagrees and prefers the pool.

sarah doesn't have much time to herself because she’s been breastfeeding but she’s managed 4 chapters of her book now she has more time to herself.

Restaurant time. Dinner not shown but Sarah says they wondered to find a beach but couldn’t and its windy.

They we’re going to take the girls to the Halloween disco but when they walked past the massive lounge with the bar the girls saw their friends and begged to stay. Her and Chris weren’t going to beg them to go to a Halloween party she says so they decided to stay. 🙄 i suppose the Jugs of disarona will make up for it.

Jace has slept all day. (Yet she moans he doesn’t sleep at night.) sarahs going to wake him up to play for an hour so he sleeps tonight. Sarah feels awful about waking him.

Jace waves his arms from the chair they’ve plonked him on. Sarah cackles loudly. 🙄

still waving. Sarah still cackling and shes gone louder! 🙄

chris says “is everyone watching yow!” to Jace.

Jace is full of energy on the bed while Sarah shouts from another room that she’s now on chapter 21 of her book!

Chris said they’ve chilled in the bar and repeats his YouTuber story from before.

end of vlog. Come back tomorrow for Groundhog Day, Day 2.

These people could just photoshop Jace into all the other old holiday footage because they always do the same things every holiday. 😳
Most shocking thing about this is that she reads!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
20191101_185138.jpg

This looks like a genuine review, it has a profile photo.
They did this to make a quick buck, probably to pay those school fees.
I assume they'll be back before Wednesday as the girls start dance or will there be another excuse as to why they arent going.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
The thing is, is the trust pilot reviews genuinely aren’t any of us tattlers... who knows how many people out there who are tired of their bullshit?
Interesting.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I am very surprised he is allowed to still be associated with British Airways like this. I was contacted by a previous employer and asked to update my account when people kept calling for me and they didn’t want to pass on where I had gone to because they wanted to keep clients.
He has NEVER worked for BA

Reactions: 9
What exactly is he talking about though? Because what exactly has “come to light” since them being on holiday? Also there isn’t a chance for it to be not whilst they’re on holiday because they seemingly can’t spend ANY time except term time at home.

also why the emphasis on their friends being “all ifam” like I’m sorry but they only have 1.3 million subscribers not every single family they come across will necessarily be “fans” of them, yes may have heard of them but?Just let the girls have friends ffs

also WHY is he still trying to make anything “chailatte” or “chaifam” relevant like you’ve been trying to do so even before the shitstorm and it’s just NOT going to happen..
60B14898-C495-405B-9AE0-262D62DDF45C.jpeg

980F9B52-CAE8-4A7F-BCD8-2900BF4D8D57.jpeg
Also funny how Disney world is not his favourite place...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Only just watched yesterday's vlog and I can't believe how massive Lazy is now. Put those Orange Twirls down!!!

laz.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.