The Ingham Family #65 I know what you did Chris, you little biatch!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sadly, Sarah is now obese and I don’t feel sorry for calling it out one iota.
She has FOUR young kids, she’s a terrible role model for them, not even a smidgeon of exercise ever, huffing and puffing her way around the shops, now wearing a swim dress that 80 year olds wouldn’t be seen dead in.

It’s not baby weight, it’s just lazy lazy lack of self control. Nom nom all da daaaay long.

Reactions: 25
I’ve been watching this feed for a while and haven’t commented! See jace at the start of the vlog today was heartbreaking they need to get him to the doctors ASAP! So selfish just carrying on he’s clearly unwell and needs steroids

Reactions: 23
He looks like a slab of boiled ham

Reactions: 20
I have never been a fan of this family but today I actually felt hatred, how can they film that poor baby boy like that. When mine had croup it was god awful, I was in tears looking after them, she's just thinking of the extra vlog views. Awful parents

Reactions: 22
Also can’t believe they left in Isabelle talking to those boys. Poor girl. Never to have privacy in her life until she leaves home.

Reactions: 18
The Ingham family #66 hey Steve, still with us!?

awww just like daddy!!!
(is Dave a pilot...just wondering, no reason.... nothing to see here)

Reactions: 27
Not even a filler Insta post - like 'November is here, cold nights are drawing in, get yer Chinese blankets!'

Reactions: 11
Where is his chin ?

Reactions: 4
The thing is it could be croup or it could be bronculitus, it could be anything but Selfish Sarah doesnt want to waste any holiday time in hospital or have to pay for treatment so Jace will have to suffer till he gets home. Where I imagine the sudden change in temperature will make him even worse and he will be hospitalised! Theyll love it for the views though!!

Reactions: 23
God, how distressing was it to see Jace struggling at the beginning of the vlog?

What absolute disgraces of parents they are. The child needs a doctor; not a camera in his face.

Who has actually diagnosed croup? Dr Google?

Reactions: 19
If jace does have croup should he be flying with it - if it’s an infection what are the the possibilities of others on the flight catching it?

Reactions: 8
I've had experience of croup, tonsilitis and bronchiolitis with my kids as babies. They are all horrendous and all have warranted a hospital / emergency docs visit and the doctors have always taken them seriously. You don't take risks with young babies. Haven't watched and wouldn't want to as it sounds too upsetting.

Reactions: 16
They really ought to see a doctor, disgraceful! As someone who suffers really badly with their chest (prone to infections and asthmatic) he needs a proper diagnosis. If it’s a chest infection then being in their air conditioned room and air conditioned restaurants is not going to help him AT ALL. yours sincerely, someone who ended up in hospital with a chest infection that was made worse with hotel air con and the recycled air on planes.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.