The Ingham Family #62 Now everyone knows Chris dipped his wick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ingham family #63 Chris inghams rape joke to threaten an 18 year old but it’s ok Sarahs selling blankets.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
#63 Creepy threatens young girls, while Lazy scoffs all da orange Twirls

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Proof Jane reads here - Hi Jane! You, your son and daughter in law are absolute bleeping scum!
Hi Jane, you and your family are sick twisted fucks and I feel physically sick reading about what you and your family do.

Reactions: 14
It's made me feel quite sick that someone could joke about rape. This family needs to be stopped

• Angry
Reactions: 23
It's made me feel quite sick that someone could joke about rape. This family needs to be stopped
I never heard the phrase before, I thought it was some twisted reference to 'drop the towel' until I Googled it, but it was even sicker than I originally thought!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I seriously think a protest needs to go to his home town . Leaflets explaining what he has done.

Reactions: 11
I've filled a form in online with West Yorkshire Police adressing my concerns that he has not only obtained data from Nuby by pretending to be doing so on instruction of the police for an investigation, but also his references to rape this morning

I can't sit back and watch anymore. As a mother of girls, he's turned my stomach this morning

And to think this man is up all hours 'editing' their vlogs 🦡He needs put away or help at the very least. He's a danger to women, particularly young girls

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
Have any press been interested in any of the Ingham story ?
The Sun have been interested and I’m sure it was The Sun who originally published an article when “the allegations”came out. I’m sure they’d be interested in this development.

Reactions: 9
I would say that’s a total threat, won’t be long before it’s deleted too no doubt. Someone pissed him off this morning haven’t they? But as an “influential” 🤦🏻‍♀️ person with a young following he 100 per cent shouldn’t be saying things like that.
Deleted, yes, but saved on Tattle forever, lol

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.