The Ingham Family #62 Now everyone knows Chris dipped his wick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would say that’s a total threat, won’t be long before it’s deleted too no doubt. Someone pissed him off this morning haven’t they? But as an “influential” 🤦🏻‍♀️ person with a young following he 100 per cent shouldn’t be saying things like that.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Sorry but there is nothing minimalist about Fizz Family anymore. Gucci baby clothes is what’s going on over there. The only reason they have these days to be minimalist is because of travelling. Gucci sunglasses too.
Totally agree they have sold out to a lavish lifestyle and shopping at only the expensive shops....and 1st class travel ....interesting they are returning home to have their baby...find this family creepy. And as bad as the Ingham....

Reactions: 7
He does realise shes done nothing illegal.
What a creepy little bastard. Just can't leave young girls alone, can he. If I was Izzys mum I'd be straight to the police this morning. Couldn't be having a manchild in his 30s harassing my daughter. Gives me the shivvers.

Not being funny but I'm really starting to get Fred and Rose West vibes from him and Del Boy

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Making rape jokes now. Just when you thought they couldn't stoop any lower. Surely that is a threat?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
In fact as a concerned parent, I'm quite tempted to ring his beloved West Yorks Police and report him myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Making rape jokes now. Just when you thought they couldn't stoop any lower. Surely that is a threat?
I've privately messaged Izzy on twitter with some advice as to what I would do in the situation. I won't write it here, as we all know who is reading.

But yes - very much a threat.

Reactions: 47
Wow Steve, you must be so proud of your son making rape jokes. Such a big brave boy.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
How disgusting that he’s threatening a young person who used to be a fan with rape in prison 😳😡 How vile !!!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I saw that, not sure how she implicated herself. Can’t see she’s done anything wrong 🤷‍♂️
She didn’t do anything wrong. Chris just wants to set the little girls on somebody else in order to hide his own bad behaviour! He’s almost 40 and he’s acting like a twelve year old! It’s a good job Sarah cares more about money than the safety of their fans because I can’t see him getting another wife who will put up with it. 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I'm actually repulsed. How Sarah can even look at a man who makes rape jokes and threatens and harasses young girls. They're both as sick and twisted as each other. She turns a blind eye and let's him manipulate young girls, because she wants to continue living her Matalan lifestyle.

Absolutely disgusting the pair of them

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Rape jokes and threats from the man who claims to be hounded by ‘trolls’ and ‘haters’?’

What a vile piece of tit.
The only troll here is you, Chris. You. Sarah and whoever is left in your scummy Lillie band of enabling minions.

Reactions: 27
It's definitely about Izzy. Sarah tried to expose her the other day. Do you know what, I'd LOVE to meet the little cretin in person. See how hard he thinks he is then. He's such a little keyboard warrior. But then when the going gets tough, he hides behind mummy dearest.

Chris, you're a total prick. With a small dick. Your wife is thick (in more ways than one). You can barely do one trick. Mind someone doesn't hit you in the face with a brick. bleeping arsewipe.
He’d run a mile if he was confronted in person. Remember when he got chased out of the skate park by some teenagers and he had a full on Tim curry lip wobble from when Kevins mum slapped him in home alone. He’s only acting tough because the twelve year olds will defend him. 🤣

Is he actually insinuating that she’s gonna get raped in prison with that hashtag????

View attachment 51262
Chris ingham making rape jokes and making threats to people concerned about child grooming! Would you still say you’re a family channel Chris? 🧐

• Angry
Reactions: 24
I'm going to when I'm home later. Going to report concerns I have over a threat from a man nearing his 40s to a young girl concerning rape.

I also have concerns for 3 girls being brought up by a man who could even think something like that. I hope this gets to social services. And I doubt they'll be on the phone having a laugh with Sarah over this one

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Imagine at your big age Chris, threatening and ‘joking’ about rape aimed at a girl half your age!
bleeping pig that you are.

Just when you think he can’t sink any lower.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.