The Ingham Family #62 Now everyone knows Chris dipped his wick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh oh ,someone`s turning into a proper little madam..:( Wonder who she takes after? (and i know this has been taught ,for vlogging).Guess the ifam think it`s "cute" or "sassy" behaviour. Poor kid ,already a brat and it`s not her fault! Youtube ,shut them down if you`ve any morals ,and are intent on helping kids on "family" vlogging channels ,and asap!!
Once again everything is staged as no family would act like that her sister would push her back again so it was for the cameras again but I agree Isla is becoming a "little brat"

Reactions: 6
A few things...apologies if I am covering old ground here...

Chris called Nuby and obtained information by pretending there was a police investigation. Izzy called the police to give her side and they confirmed there was no investigation. Has Chris broken the law here? Is obtaining someone else's info through deception in order to threaten them a crime?

Also, has Jane been reported to the police for grooming? Realistically could she go to court over this?

I don't know if I'm reaching here, just it's frustrating seeing them repeatedly get away with this sort of tit and it's time someone in that family pays.

Reactions: 45

Chris called Nuby and obtained information by pretending there was a police investigation. Izzy called the police to give her side and they confirmed there was no investigation. Has Chris broken the law here? Is obtaining someone else's info through deception in order to threaten them a crime?

Also, has Jane been reported to the police for grooming? Realistically could she go to court over this?

I don't know if I'm reaching here, just it's frustrating seeing them repeatedly get away with this sort of tit and it's time someone in that family pays.
Iโ€™m not sure if Chris broke the law or not. It was Nuby who made a serious breach and seems like they are being dealt with. A company of that size should know about privacy laws.

whats worrying to me is Chris did this, and him and Sarah now have a wealth of peoples information by selling their own products and STILL no privacy policy on their website

Reactions: 22
So it takes the whole family to shop for a jumperoo ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคช. Then they ask a 7 month old which one he wants, gees Lazy I heard jace say he wants the most expensive one cos heโ€™s a celebrity on YouTube ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ. Your slipping lazy, no one took the hint and sent you one ๐Ÿ™Š itโ€™s a slippery slope your now riding ๐Ÿ˜Ž
...and they had to go to more than one store to find where it was he cheapest. But buy a blanket for almost 50$ and a wood teether for 20 with shipping costs!

Reactions: 14
I

McPhee did a livestream and was being bombarded with questions. Someone said that Jane had told everybody that Chris had slept with Hayley and McPhee said that she didn't tell everybody, she told one person (her).

I know someone posted the video here recently, it's either in this thread or the last one. Hope this helps.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ her mate dropped her right in it!
Thanks a million. Iโ€™ll go on the hunt for the video

Reactions: 8
This is how badly they neglect poor Jason. He fell asleep in the Jumperoo. Lazy and Creepy either didn't notice he was nodding off, or they did see but decided to let him. Kids don't just suddenly sleep, he will have spent the prior 5 minutes showing signs, and slowly nodding off.... absolutely terrible for babies hips to sleep in Jumperoo
View attachment 50980
Just another baby jail so he can't move. Now it's a napping place so she doesn't have to hold him. How horrible for his posture to sleep like that.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I agree totally. Wasnโ€™t a dig at iz sorry if it seemed that way. Just meant it shouldnโ€™t be her apologising for any of this
Oh no I never thought you were having a dig, I was just commenting how brave she was for speaking out and not being scared like a lot of the young girls that may have had dealings with those cretins

Reactions: 3

He's obtained information through deception so I'd say it's a crime. And since it also led to an employing losing her job, I'd say also a claim

Reactions: 15
Just another baby jail so he can't move. Now it's a napping place so she doesn't have to hold him. How horrible for his posture to sleep like that.
I have no idea how you'd extricate a sleeping baby from that contraption without waking him - really dumb, Lazy parenting. He should be learning to settle in his crib or cot, not on toys. Can't believe I even typed that ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Lol, my phone has started to automatically capitalize the word lazy into a name ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wowwwww, the YouTube figures are garbage, aren't they?
At-bleeping-last ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿšฎ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
It's all very quiet today on their Instagram, can't wait to watch the vlog tonight to see what an amazing day they had yesterday ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Seems the Inghams plot is falling apart. The pretending nothing happened isnโ€™t working. More and more is getting exposed. Itโ€™s getting harder to pretend everything is as it used to be. The iFam are second guessing them. Time is ticking.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.