The Ingham Family #62 Now everyone knows Chris dipped his wick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iz looks like she has a good head on her shoulders. I’m glad she wasn’t scared into silence. She’s right, everything that they say is just bull. Well done for speaking out.
I agree totally. Wasn’t a dig at iz sorry if it seemed that way. Just meant it shouldn’t be her apologising for any of this

Reactions: 9
This is how badly they neglect poor Jason. He fell asleep in the Jumperoo. Lazy and Creepy either didn't notice he was nodding off, or they did see but decided to let him. Kids don't just suddenly sleep, he will have spent the prior 5 minutes showing signs, and slowly nodding off.... absolutely terrible for babies hips to sleep in Jumperoo
Screenshot_20191022-090418.jpg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Louise is a hypocrite. She works for the NSPCC yet shares the same management and pr as the Saccone-Jolys. She was made aware of the cold shower incident and did nothing. I saw jaackmaate tweeted over the weekend about it.

Well done Iz on your video, very brave! Like you I and many others on tattle have also warned plenty of companies who have generally been grateful for the warning and have stated they have changed their practices so they research who they are giving freebies too.
Oh god I never realised that. I am so out of date with her. I just thought she should practice what she preeches. She seems to be all mouth and when push comes to shove nothing comes of it... I guess this is sort of off topic sorry!

Reactions: 7
£80 for that jumperoo! I bet Sarahs fuming now though as Smyths now have a deal where you get money off if you spend over £50!
Geezus she knows how to spend ..... £69 on toys for him the other day for Xmas, he’s not even 1 at Xmas and could care less. Hate to think how much she spends every day. 🙊

Reactions: 11
£80 for that jumperoo! I bet Sarahs fuming now though as Smyths now have a deal where you get money off if you spend over £50!
That'll be today's job once she rises from her pit. Return and repurchase

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Geezus she knows how to spend ..... £69 on toys for him the other day for Xmas, he’s not even 1 at Xmas and could care less. Hate to think how much she spends every day. 🙊
That 'man cave' was £119 and he only used it a handful of times.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Private schools always get longer holidays. I think the learning is more intense, not sure why else they would have longer holidays.
My daughter is at a private schools and gets longer holidays. Their school day starts an hour before most other schools, so this may be why also?

Reactions: 5
Well done Iz ! How disgusting that Chris Ingham tried to threaten and bully her with threats about the police which Iz found out were not true by ringing the police herself !!!
He hadn’t thought about that had he ! twit !!!
I’m thinking now that whole trip to the police station on a Sunday morning was completely made up !!!

Reactions: 21
Chris ingham didn’t like this girl messaging companies so he lied to the company and pretended there was a police investigation so he could get her information to send her a threat. All because he felt it unfair that somebody complained his wife had got a free breast pump.

Chris ingham also allegedly messages teenagers inappropriately and his own mother told someone he had slept with Hayley. Then his mother groomed teenagers, sent them gifts and asked them to hate on anybody who speaks out about what her son did. Yet he expects people to keep quiet because he’s a YouTuber!

In what world does Chris think complaining about a breast pump is worst than the despicable things he has allegedly been accused of? Sarahs rants usually consist of her complaining that “jealous haters” are contacting businesses! Does she not get her husband has been allegedly inappropriately contacting some of their ifam? Where is that rant Sarah? Are free orange twirls and a breast pump really worth you turning a blind eye to what has been going on? I find it disgusting that the lnghams are manipulating most of the ifam into believing that they are the victims when most of these children seem to young to even understand what it means to be manipulated.

Sarah cares more about a blue tick at the side of her name on Instagram than the fact Chris and Jane are doing this to the teenagers who seem to adore her family. Fame and money obviously means more to Sarah than doing the right thing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Why is his insta name chris de longe?
Fan Boi wanting to feel closer to is Idol (although I have no idea who this Delonge person is)

Great video, Iz. Lady Del Boy of Bradford 💰 likes to make out her family is being harassed by crazed teens, but yet again it's another intelligent girl speaking out 👏

Reactions: 18
Can you imagine her sending out Influencer gift packs?! 🤣🤣 Jace was wrapped in his jacket while they were shopping yesterday instead of one of Sarahs new blankets so I can’t see her giving out any freebies. I bet she’s even sold the ones the girls were lay on in Jaces bedroom! Even Jane had to pay for merch when she was using it to groom the ifam!

Sarah won’t be bothered about orders being late. I’m sure Jane will round up the ifam and set them on any customers if they dare complain that their parcel hasn’t arrived yet.
Just ridiculous. I have my own business and we work around the clock to keep customers happy even on holiday we end up working short times so dont know how she thinks her business will take off

Reactions: 16
Bugger was looking forward to a holiday in the snow, all expenses paid 😎
I was hoping to meet the Inghams when they came to visit to give a rant about us jealous haters to give them a piece of my mind. But OK they read here so I'm sure they know how I and others feel. Chris stop with empty threats of police investigations, why would they take serious opinions from public knowledge but think grooming, prying, having sex with ifam is ok🙈, your the only ones who need investigating not us, now do me and everyone else a favour, deal with the tit.

Reactions: 14
Who wants to buy blankets with flamingos and pineapples on when it’s almost winter? Surely it’s all about tartan and snowy scenes right now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Who wants to buy blankets with flamingos and pineapples on when it’s almost winter? Surely it’s all about tartan and snowy scenes right now.
Yeah that totally confused me too. And when it is actually summer who is going to want a fluffy bloody blanket?? Brain dead she really is 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.