The Ingham Family #62 Now everyone knows Chris dipped his wick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it takes the whole family to shop for a jumperoo 🤣😂🤪. Then they ask a 7 month old which one he wants, gees Lazy I heard jace say he wants the most expensive one cos he’s a celebrity on YouTube 😂🤣. Your slipping lazy, no one took the hint and sent you one 🙊 it’s a slippery slope your now riding 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well done to Iz, you have handled this so maturely and in such a calm way. You clearly are a very caring person and the fact that you apologised to the Nuby employee responsible for leaking your information shows what an admirable and kind person you are. ❤

Reactions: 27
Good on you Iz if you’re reading here.

Malicious communications, my backside. Us, as consumers, have every right to contact a company expressing our dislike. Imagine Tesco decided to use Rolf Harris in their next ad campaign. Would the million people sending in complaints be arrested? 😂 It’s the same thing on a much smaller scale.

Has anyone contacted the Without A Crystal Ball channel? She made videos about the Inghams before and I’m sure she’d be interested in the grooming granny

Reactions: 29
More news from Country Joe's live earlier, the papers have contacted Hayley (the young girl that groomer Jane confirmed that Chris had slept with) for information. So watch this space!
I have never known a family to have such bad luck it shows karma works 😂

Reactions: 9
I guarantee If this Jane situation was the other way round, with a 63 year old woman messaging Isabelle looking for info and asking her to do things it would be very different. They wouldn’t be silent about it, that’s for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Well done Izzy!

Did anything juicEy happen on country Joe's live last night?

How sad that lazy used to do craft bits with Isabelle, scrapbooks, hairbands etc etc etc etc etc and now, well, she does nothing, but eat I suppose 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Well done Izzy!

Did anything juicEy happen on country Joe's live last night?

How sad that lazy used to do craft bits with Isabelle, scrapbooks, hairbands etc etc etc etc etc and now, well, she does nothing, but eat I suppose 😂
Apart from Hayley saying the papers had been in touch, I found CJs live boring. Mcphee was there and I really hoped she'd be given a hard time but she was playing the victim card and claiming that she had been duped by the Inghams. How very convenient for her.

Reactions: 11
9 minutes in - police confirmed there is no harassment case. Well done Izzy!

Inghams, you're disgusting.
So we are not going to Switzerland 😪was looking forward to meeting you and eatting mint imperials 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Apart from Hayley saying the papers had been in touch, I found CJs live boring. Mcphee was there and I really hoped she'd be given a hard time but she was playing the victim card and claiming that she had been duped by the Inghams. How very convenient for her.
Thanks! Glad the papers are in touch. It's funny how the inghams and the people in cahoots with them act the victim!

Reactions: 13
Me too, don’t know why she bothers really, now mcflea is back in her good graces, this lot flip and flop more than a pair of thongs (jangles,flip flops,) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I guarantee If this Jane situation was the other way round, with a 63 year old woman messaging Isabelle looking for info and asking her to do things it would be very different. They wouldn’t be silent about it, that’s for sure.
Exactly remember the nobody bullies my kid video

Reactions: 11
I’m 7 minutes in and that girl shouldn’t be thanking Nuby for apologising and taking time out of their day to reach out to her

they Committed a serious breach whether they were sorry or not and it seems we’re trying to dig themselves out of a hole

that aside well done for the video iz and hopefully you get some compensation for the serious data breach. Also, don’t feel bad about the girl that got sacked, you didnt compromise her position the person/ people who tricked her (allegedly) did

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Chris must be fuming Sarah has a blue tick and he doesn’t.
Tough luck creepy, unless they’re handing them out for certified noncing, your tit out of luck pal.
Edit - ‘allegedly’ 🙄

Reactions: 16
I wish a big YouTuber would get behind these girls again and would help share the story, like Alfie did with the 'non situation'.

Reactions: 23
I wish a big YouTuber would get behind these girls again and would help share the story, like Alfie did with the 'non situation'.
Yes like Louise Pentland. Louise always talks out about her own experience of being the target of abuse as a child (from her step- mother). She claims to be an ambassador of mental health and a feminist. Surely she could use her platform to highlight all these issues brought forward. She would gain a lot more respect

Yes like Louise Pentland. Louise always talks out about her own experience of being the target of abuse as a child (from her step- mother). She claims to be an ambassador of mental health and a feminist. Surely she could use her platform to highlight all these issues brought forward. She would gain a lot more respect
Nah this is the same women who made a big song and dance on her insta stories about someone saving a picture that she posted of her child when they were a baby after asking people to save the pictures. Yet despite working with the NSPCC continues to post pictures of her children. It’s ‘political’ for Louise to get involved and if she did tweet something it would to make her look good

• Wow
Let’s not give Alfie too much credit. He made one tweet about it and it was just to make himself relevant. You want someone like keem or jackmaate who know how to string a sentence together.

your not going to get any of the Alfie, zoe, Joe sugg type people wanting to get dragged into any drama as they only care about themselves

what would be even better would be a Stacey Dooley or Louis Theroux documentary about it and other youtube families exploiting children by putting them on camera so much

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Louise is a hypocrite. She works for the NSPCC yet shares the same management and pr as the Saccone-Jolys. She was made aware of the cold shower incident and did nothing. I saw jaackmaate tweeted over the weekend about it.

Well done Iz on your video, very brave! Like you I and many others on tattle have also warned plenty of companies who have generally been grateful for the warning and have stated they have changed their practices so they research who they are giving freebies too.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
£80 for that jumperoo! I bet Sarahs fuming now though as Smyths now have a deal where you get money off if you spend over £50!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m 7 minutes in and that girl shouldn’t be thanking Nuby for apologising and taking time out of their day to reach out to her

they Committed a serious breach whether they were sorry or not and it seems we’re trying to dig themselves out of a hole

that aside well done for the video iz and hopefully you get some compensation for the serious data breach. Also, don’t feel bad about the girl that got sacked, you didnt compromise her position the person/ people who tricked her (allegedly) did
Iz looks like she has a good head on her shoulders. I’m glad she wasn’t scared into silence. She’s right, everything that they say is just bull. Well done for speaking out.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.