The Ingham Family #62 Now everyone knows Chris dipped his wick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For gods sake. Did.he.really.not.know.the.difference.between.a.duck.and.a.goose.

“Cheeker-mans” at the staple garlic bread again. It’s getting really bad.
Hang on. As bad as McDonald’s?
Oh yeh.

But onto more pressing matters! Let’s not fall for their distractions! Haggy Jane is off to insta, disabled comments. This is getting big and bigger! Big enough for a vlog mention? Another rant, surely? There’s too many things under the carpet already, this one won’t fit!

Reactions: 13
Tune in tomorrow to see chris attacked by a "duck" 😂😂😂if there is no footage it didn't happen
That ‘duck’ may be a little g. But you’re a massive D. Oh and no way did that ever happen. Sarah would have had you in the daily mail with a sad face and poorly finger for the £200 fee to spend on bits and bats

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Quite strange for Sarah to let Izzy get the Sassy AF sleep mask. In front of Esme and Isla too!
”What does ay ef mean, Isabelle?”
”Fluff.”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was abused by my uncle 😭 in early 90,s didnt evan get justice hole died before I evan knew it was grooming and abuse
I never got justice either as at the time I didn’t think it was wrong and I kinda pushed it so far back in my head that I had forced myself to forget it ever happened, but as you know the smallest things can trigger bad memories. I have no idea where the guy is now, and it makes me upset to think how he may of continued doing this to others. I wish I had told my parents when it had happened but I was ashamed and tbh still am. I think that’s why I’m so angry Chris and now his mum have gotten away with this. He is out there living his so called best life while his and her victims are dealing with god knows what.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Jane Ingham it's not OK for what you wrote and trust me if I found out a 63 Yr old grown up grandmother was saying what you did to my teenage girls, bribing them and getting them to keep things discreet and getting them to do your dirty work, trust me when I say I'd be taking you for everything I could, I would be going to papers and doing everything in my power to keep your family away from teenagers.
She is as sick as her son. Both have serious issues. The Apple hasn’t fallen far from the tree as they say. It wouldn’t surprise me if Chris is doing sick illegal things behind closed doors he seems the type with his history. Any fully grown man that has sex with young girls is wrong. Plus the sexual messages. It’s shocking that Sarah could just stand by him and even more shocking that they seem to just carry on filming as usual. I would be hanging my head in shame if my husband was doing things like that. I wouldn’t be putting on a show. I would be chopping his balls off and making it know how sick he is. She is a coward and just as bad as him. I doubt she would even believe her own children if they said someone was grooming or

• Angry
Reactions: 21
I never got justice either as at the time I didn’t think it was wrong and I kinda pushed it so far back in my head that I had forced myself to forget it ever happened, but as you know the smallest things can trigger bad memories. I have no idea where the guy is now, and it makes me upset to think how he may of continued doing this to others. I wish I had told my parents when it had happened but I was ashamed and tbh still am. I think that’s why I’m so angry Chris and now his mum have gotten away with this. He is out there living his so called best life while his and her victims are dealing with god knows what.
I think those of us who have been abused ourselves as children have an insiders knowledge (sadly) of how men like Chris work. How they manipulate and seem to get away with it. He is an abuser. I don’t care if the girl was 16. By law that’s a child. He abused his position. He is at risk of abusing his own step daughter because he obviously has an attraction the young girls. He needs to be stopped. I wish there was more laws in place around this. If the government made it illegal for men over 18 to be messaging or having sex with young girls 18 or under then that would help. The system has improved but still has a long way to go

Reactions: 16
She is as sick as her son. Both have serious issues. The Apple hasn’t fallen far from the tree as they say. It wouldn’t surprise me if Chris is doing sick illegal things behind closed doors he seems the type with his history. Any fully grown man that has sex with young girls is wrong. Plus the sexual messages. It’s shocking that Sarah could just stand by him and even more shocking that they seem to just carry on filming as usual. I would be hanging my head in shame if my husband was doing things like that. I wouldn’t be putting on a show. I would be chopping his balls off and making it know how sick he is. She is a coward and just as bad as him. I doubt she would even believe her own children if they said someone was grooming or
Shes greedy b&m and matalan is all she cares about

Reactions: 1
My daughter stopped watching them off her own back because “mum, they’re just boring now, their channel has gone rubbish”.
Can always count on kids for honesty.
So there you have it ...
Even without the tit storm that’s going on at the moment - your vlogs are tit sarah!!!!!!!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sarah's latest Instagram picture is edited, it's so blurry where she's changed it, Sarah tip lay off the orange twirls, donuts, imperial mints and you won't have to edit your pics to make you look half the size. We see you in vlogs, just be real for once. Stop pretending to be what your not, I'd rather be big and show off curves than to hide them than be happily proud of being part of a grooming house hold.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
56FEE3D5-D5C1-48C6-A6A2-83854994EFE7.png

What is this weird tit, Katrina, Isabelle and Sarah follow herweird AF (she also one of the ones sending Nikki hate the other day)

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
What she thinks she looks like in that coat...
Screenshot_20191021-215723_Instagram.jpg

What she actually looks likes...
20191021_215708.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Finally caught up. What a week! My heart absolutely breaks for the Ingham kids.

Creepy and Lazy. It really is time to call it a day. There is no way back from all this.
You are ruined.
Know when to stop for the sake of your kids.

Thread title suggestion #63 'No one thought it could get any worse. Then Grooming Granny's DM's hit the fan'.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.