The Ingham Family #62 Now everyone knows Chris dipped his wick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think someone in the Ingham area should put some flyers through the neighbours doors calling for their presence on Tattle.... the whole street should do #yourcountryneedsyou

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This family refuse to take responsibility for anything. Jane befriended that child then sent her free gifts before asking her to hate on people. How does she not seem to understand what she has done is wrong? Jane you need to step away from social media and take a good look at your behaviour. Normal people do not use children to defend their son! Especially when you know what he did was the truth. She’s probably hoping the ifam go and bully Charlie into silence now.

AF507442-BDF0-456D-8BB7-5C8799F95831.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Nikki’s letting me down, it was just getting good and now she’s gone quiet! I don’t wanna see her meal prep on insta stories, I want the gossip!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This family refuse to take responsibility for anything. Jane befriended that child then sent her free gifts before asking her to hate on people. How does she not seem to understand what she has done is wrong? Jane you need to step away from social media and take a good look at your behaviour. Normal people do not use children to defend their son! Especially when you know what he did was the truth. She’s probably hoping the ifam go and bully Charlie into silence now.

View attachment 50737
Shut the duck up, Jane. A 60 year old telling a random 16 year old that you 'love them lots' in secret Whatsapp group chats and showering them with gifts and meet and greets to 'support' your 'campaigns' is WEIRD AS duck.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
Soooo yesterday it was all “completely fabricated” and she was going to take legal action...but today she’s bemused and sorry and basically admitting she did in-fact send those messages. Get your tit together Jane.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
I follow Jane on Insta (cos I'm a nosey biatch) but I can't see her statement?! Where's it been posted?

Reactions: 9
And nobody seems to have been able to get the second half of her statement.

Reactions: 4
Making all the ifam aware of ‘real inghams’ probably isnt the smartest move, dragon Jane!
btw - anyone got the second half of the statement?
I don’t think she posted the next part. Chris has probably made her take it down.

No wonder Chris thinks he can get away with everything when Jane is doing everything in her power to bring down anybody who says a word against him. Jane your son is in the wrong not these kids. Your behaviour is disgusting. Grow up and have a word with that son of yours while you are at it! 🤬

I follow Jane on Insta (cos I'm a nosey biatch) but I can't see her statement?! Where's it been posted?
I saw it on the real inghams twitter.

Reactions: 14
I thought we'd be getting lots of BabyandMe updates from the office today. Can't wait for tomorrow's vlog 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 23
After all this coming to light - I reckon they've kept Isla off school, packed up their stuff and ran away for half term again. Typical Ingham style, hence the deathly silence.
Back to Forrest Holidays 30 minutes up the road to 'make more memories'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
The rest of it. She’s even being manipulative with these messages. Her inbox is probably full of little ifam feeling sorry for her. She has no shame. A decent person wouldn’t have started a hate campaign against people who spoke up about your son!

A2D04EC0-67A0-4EC4-BD2D-1C0153C2D7A3.jpeg
60FF79D4-145A-47A2-A179-308F51DC4555.jpeg
E6968809-629A-4C95-AE06-FF530E7B3649.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 16
What is wrong with the adults in this family, are they all deluded fuckwits? The gruesome granny puts up a post which just confirms that the messages shown were genuine. Good luck with the threats of litigation after that, you daft bint.
Stevie boy change the WiFi password, your wife is a bleeping liability.

On another matter Lazy wants us all to know that she is out shopping with her Nana and there is definitely no situation here. In fact she’s just spotted a lovely board game for the whole Mingham family to play, at their annual Christmas gathering.
Absolutely No Situation. 😂

368C1664-D3F0-44AA-8DFE-530AF3CEC46C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I don’t think she posted the next part. Chris has probably made her take it down.

No wonder Chris thinks he can get away with everything when Jane is doing everything in her power to bring down anybody who says a word against him. Jane your son is in the wrong not these kids. Your behaviour is disgusting. Grow up and have a word with that son of yours while you are at it! 🤬

I saw it on the real inghams twitter.
It’s all there now!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.