The Ingham family #61 Postman Pat has delivered her resignation letter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nikki's texts referring to meeting the Rees family - that meet up happened a long time ago, Country Joe/Veronica was there as well. Why is she showing those rather than recent ones?

Sorry Nikki but something about your tea tastes old and recycled. Serve us something hot and fresh please.

View attachment 49974

EDITED TO ADD: Unless this is a more recent meet-up, in which case I need more receipts to be convinced.
I think she showed those mainly to show that Sarah knew about Haley. Not about her meeting up with that other family.

Reactions: 10
Sarah is angry at the wrong people. It’s not Nikki or the Rees family that cost them 5 grand and ruined their career and reputation. It was Chris! Plain and simple. If he hadn’t had sex with a fan none of this would have happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Oh scary Chris. He’s a big man behind texts isn’t he

Can he please STOP WITH ALL THIS bleeping LAWSUIT SHITE. Everyone knows by now that it’s all bullshit. Imagine if every time someone said something mean/every time friends fell out with each other they went to court over it? IT DOESNT WORK LIKE THAT!!! he’s just looking like a master manipulator right now dishing out empty threats of lawsuits that wouldn’t stand up in court! I’m actually quite glad Nikki finally understood that he just talks shite and there is no lawsuit and never ever will be.
He’s probably been a lawyer along with pilot at some point just because he’s watched back to back suits

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So the shipping is twice as much as the item? Who in their right mind would buy a teether for 22$?
Anywhere outside of England, Scotland, Northern Ireland or Wales is at least £15 postage, even if it doesn’t cost that much to actually post it. She’s charging £16 to the US/Australia and £19 to Canada. Considering the teethers won’t weigh much, there seems to be a large chunk of extra money she appears to be pocketing from these items...

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Nikki is being like those people on facebook who write a status saying ‘so upset’ and when people comment asking why they leave comments like ‘pm me hun xx’ or ‘doesn’t matter’
I hate that, vague status updates.
you would expect it from a teen.Not a pair of fully grown adults.
Does anyone know when these texts were sent? It was only a few weeks ago that Sarah and Nikki were vlogging a day out shopping together, so what's prompted this massive falling out now?
Was wondering the same? There’s no date?
I know they met up months ago. I’m sure they have had a falling out. But I agree with the others, until she shows what the latest fall was about. I’ll be skeptical.

Isn’t he the big man throwing about threats as usual. Why doesn’t he take some responsibility and own his own tit. The pair of them are a laughing stock. Ruining their children’s lives. Imagine that was your parents? Having to go to school knowing many of your peers will know about this. It’s unforgivable for those children.

Chris Mingham 2019: “I will have you in a civil lawsuit in 5 minutes.”
78A8C064-5610-427A-8EEA-ABC1D5CEF428.gif

I guess Chris really does have something in common with Weinstein. He also threatened to silence people and accused newspapers of harassment, why? Because they’re guilty.
You’re both disgusting predators who have a weird power complex and use your position to prey on vulnerable young women!
Sarah will never get an ounce of sympathy out of me again, she’s just as bad as Chris in my opinion. She knows what happened is true but continued to stick with him but also try to threaten and intimidate anybody who dares to question them. VILE.
I will never stop talking about Sir Noncelot, people deserve to know that he’s a dangerous, disgusting “man”.

The £15 shipping fee, is she for real? Is she going to bleeping deliver it herself for that price? Stop abusing your platform to line your pockets! Whilst you’re at it, stop trying to silence people just because they’re telling the TRUTH.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
It would be breach of human rights act - the right to privacy. This one isn’t heard in a county court. Again, they won’t do any more than send a letter
Well then Sarah is breaching many people’s human rights by showing their names in messages she has been sent. I don’t believe for a second they will take any legal action. And even if they do it’s all out there now haha. Can’t take that back. I hope this just shows some of the obsessed 12 year olds what the inghams are really like.

Reactions: 6
Sarah is angry at the wrong people. It’s not Nikki or the Rees family that cost them 5 grand and ruined their career and reputation. It was Chris! Plain and simple. If he hadn’t had sex with a fan none of this would have happened.

Exactly! She’s too blinded by free orange twirls to be able to see the truth that’s in front of her eyes. Everything she is going through is because of Chris yet she refuses to do anything about it. She covered up for him and she lies to protect him. It’s scary to think this woman has three daughters. What is she teaching them? “It’s ok girls. Daddy got a guilt tattoo of my name on his arm so he’s very sorry for what he’s done.” I don’t know how either of them can show their faces on YouTube. Both of them have no shame!

Reactions: 18
Exactly! She’s too blinded by free orange twirls to be able to see the truth that’s in front of her eyes. Everything she is going through is because of Chris yet she refuses to do anything about it. She covered up for him and she lies to protect him. It’s scary to think this woman has three daughters. What is she teaching them? “It’s ok girls. Daddy got a guilt tattoo of my name on his arm so he’s very sorry for what he’s done.” I don’t know how either of them can show their faces on YouTube. Both of them have no shame!
100% agree, no shame and no morals the pair of them!

Reactions: 7
I hate that, vague status updates.
you would expect it from a teen.Not a pair of fully grown adults.

Was wondering the same? There’s no date?
I know they met up months ago. I’m sure they have had a falling out. But I agree with the others, until she shows what the latest fall was about. I’ll be skeptical.

Isn’t he the big man throwing about threats as usual. Why doesn’t he take some responsibility and own his own tit. The pair of them are a laughing stock. Ruining their children’s lives. Imagine that was your parents? Having to go to school knowing many of your peers will know about this. It’s unforgivable for those children.
Typical narcissistic behaviour deflecting and playing the victim. I hope he gets punched in the face. Sleazy little rat faced man. They have both let their children down. Especially Isabelle being the age she is. She will know all about it. She is probably very conflicted as he has been in her life since she was very young. Part of her will think is it true. But with her own mum lying to her and hiding the truth it must be really hard. I bet she gets comments at school. All because her dirty step dad couldn’t keep it in his pants.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I’m surprised we haven’t heard anything back from Sarah about this yet. Not surprised we haven’t from Chris. As usual he will hide behind his wife and mummy. It makes me wonder about him being abusive to Sarah and possibly Jane. Controlling money, the way he makes threats etc. I don’t feel sorry for Sarah but it would explain why she sticks her head in the sand. Also there is the money factor.

Reactions: 19
Sarah trying to justify her prices by comparing them to the ones in garden centre. When we all know sarah doesn’t shop there, why not compare it to places you shop like matalan, b and m, the range etc??

Reactions: 18
I’m surprised we haven’t heard anything back from Sarah about this yet. Not surprised we haven’t from Chris. As usual he will hide behind his wife and mummy. It makes me wonder about him being abusive to Sarah and possibly Jane. Controlling money, the way he makes threats etc. I don’t feel sorry for Sarah but it would explain why she sticks her head in the sand. Also there is the money factor.
I never get why she lets him control the money. Even when booking a holiday in the past she’s said. “Chris gave me some money to book a holiday.” She started the channel yet he holds the card. Jane seems like the stand in husband when Chris is off out alone for the day. She constantly says Chris will be mad if I buy this. The girls aren’t allowed to bake or do crafts when daddy is home because he doesn’t like mess. Not to mention that giant guilt tattoo he got! I do think Chris is controlling behind closed doors however I refuse to have a shred of sympathy for a woman who called a girl who came to her because she felt chris’ messages were inappropriate, “a disturbed girl with mental health issues.”

Knowing Chris he’s probably threatened to sue Sarah if she leaves him. What an arse he is! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Always find it weird the way she’s like ‘put it on Chris card’ does she not have her own bank card?

Reactions: 13
In her latest stories Jace is still stuck in that high chair playing with Isla. What cant he sit on the floor and play with her? Also that highchair is filthy 🤢

• Sad
It has also crossed my mind that maybe the bank card thing is partly why she hasn’t left.
If he’s in control of all the money then how would she manage to get away. Or feed the kids or whatever else.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.