The Ingham family #61 Postman Pat has delivered her resignation letter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Sarah has basically admitted she knew about Hayley so I guess she knew about Jess, Bella and all the other girls that Greasy tried to get his grubby little hands on. Says a lot about her. Noticed she is being quiet about it on Instagram Stories. Oh dear, tit has hit the fan. Wonder what the vlog will be like tonight.

*prays for rant*
Nar it will be all " my new buissiness is amazing. We have sold out of everything, lifes amazing blah blah"

Reactions: 9
Have a nice Saturday morning lie in, come on tattle to see confirmation that Chris did in fact, ‘dip his wick’ 🤢🤢 you love to see it!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I dont care it was 3 months ago I think its brilliant... victims are starting to get believed finally .... chris is getting exposed finally and sarah knew about it ...yes was 3 months ago but shes now doing the right thing but still the ifam will be up there arses 🤦‍♀️ at least it's a step in the right direction slowly but surely going down thankyou nikki

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Lord Jesus! And I thought Brexit was bringing all the drama this Saturday morning.

The denial from Lazy is real and pathetic, ‘it was years ago, I can’t do anything about it’ wow, such 👏 a 👏 girl 👏 boss 👏. What an example to show your daughters.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Lazy has not learnt the saying.....keep your friends close but your enemies closer!! Shits going dowwwwwnnnnnnn 😂🤣🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So Sarah’s logic is because Hayley is a stranger it doesn’t matter that she was publicly humiliated and called a liar by them and their idiotic followers (can’t bring myself to seriously use the word “ifam”). Real nice.
It’s clearly stuff she’s trying to convince herself of. “Everyone online is a stranger” so they don’t matter, it’s terrible but her mentality is literally if it doesn’t hurt her, her husband or her kids (which it actually is going to for her kids but that’s another story) then it doesn’t matter. Trash

Reactions: 11
Doesnt matter who her husband shags aslong as the orange twirls keep coming in ay Sarah? How low can you go woman

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
‘Everyone online is a stranger’ doesn’t really count when your husband has shagged a ‘stranger’ though does it? Is it okay for your husband to groom ‘strangers’ because you don’t know them personally? Funny how everyone online isn’t a ‘stranger’ when they’re gushing over you and telling you how much they love your videos. And everyone who gives you criticism isn’t a ‘stranger’ but in fact a ‘troll’ or ‘bully’ 🤔

Reactions: 15
Can he please STOP WITH ALL THIS bleeping LAWSUIT SHITE. Everyone knows by now that it’s all bullshit. Imagine if every time someone said something mean/every time friends fell out with each other they went to court over it? IT DOESNT WORK LIKE THAT!!! he’s just looking like a master manipulator right now dishing out empty threats of lawsuits that wouldn’t stand up in court! I’m actually quite glad Nikki finally understood that he just talks shite and there is no lawsuit and never ever will be.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
He writes like such an idiot. Karma is preparing something huge for them

edited to add: the “obsession” line is BS. That’s the line narcissists use when you call them out on behaviour. And who would care about throwing away a friendship

Can he please STOP WITH ALL THIS bleeping LAWSUIT SHITE. Everyone knows by now that it’s all bullshit. Imagine if every time someone said something mean/every time friends fell out with each other they went to court over it? IT DOESNT WORK LIKE THAT!!! he’s just looking like a master manipulator right now dishing out empty threats of lawsuits that wouldn’t stand up in court! I’m actually quite glad Nikki finally understood that he just talks shite and there is no lawsuit and never ever will be.
Technically people have a right to privacy so it’s a civil matter, and you shouldn’t go brandishing private messages around on public platforms, but in this case they’re not going to sue. They’ll send a letter at most as you cannot sue someone with little money, there’s no point[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Despite not understanding her at all, for all this time ive had a part of me that felt slightly sorry for Sarah, thinking maybe she’s just so thick and so wrapped up in Chris that she genuinely doesn’t believe these girls. But to see that she 100% knew that Chris slept with Hayley, which means that the ABUNDANCE of evidence with regards to Jess/drop that towel etc. is more than ever likely to be true (not that I ever doubted it) makes me despise the woman. This means she just sat back, knew her husband was both a cheat and a predator, and did duck all.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Chris duck off, you have no money for a lawsuit. That's why you are selling the house isn't it?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Despite not understanding her at all, for all this time ive had a part of me that felt slightly sorry for Sarah, thinking maybe she’s just so thick and so wrapped up in Chris that she genuinely doesn’t believe these girls. But to see that she 100% knew that Chris slept with Hayley, which means that the ABUNDANCE of evidence with regards to Jess/drop that towel etc. is more than ever likely to be true (not that I ever doubted it) makes me despise the woman. This means she just sat back, knew her husband was both a cheat and a predator, and did duck all.
*I’ve - gosh I’m turning in to Sarah not being able to spell I’ve 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well if Nikki owns that house then that’s an asset that would be taken into account during a civil lawsuit. Just saying.

I hope they do go to court 🤣 Purley because I am loving this drama right now. And I don’t like Nikki so I don’t really care if they sue her.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.