The Ingham family #61 Postman Pat has delivered her resignation letter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
probably to scare her into not talking like he has done with loads of others , but if its the truth and he tried to sue with the amount of evidence against him , he wont have a leg to stand (or skate) on , hes not only a creep but a major coward too
most bullies are cowards and weak you have to stand up to them and they scuttle away like the rats they are imho

Reactions: 6
Oh my god, she makes me want to kill dead things with that stupid arm and elbow frame she does.

bleeping infuriates me.

Stupid bint.

Reactions: 9
2 more from Nikki. Mrs positive pineapple isn’t quite the Sarah Poppins she pretends she is for the vlogs is she? 🤣🤣

2D645D8E-AEB3-40E3-9318-56282295CDE8.jpeg
C7696829-726C-4514-BA04-8B273F90296D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
The Ingham Family #62 Now everyone knows Chris dipped his wick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
Wow who would have thought language like that came out of wholesome mother of the year! That would be us as we know she’s as fake as! The only that I think is a bit odd is that it’s all about Hayley, what about the other girls who are a lot younger and have suffered because of him? That’s all being swept under the carpet as that would mean a world of trouble for them. What he and Hayley did wasn’t illegal and yes it shouldn’t have happened but that’s not what I’m bothered about.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
God the walls really are crumbling now aren’t they! I’m here for it :coffee::coffee::coffee:

Reactions: 16
‘Everyone online is a stranger!’ But not you IFAM! We’re family IFAM! Line my pockets IFAM! Send me orange twirls IFAM!!!! We love all of our strange ifam sooooo much!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
“It was years ago Nikki! Who cares?” The real Sarah ingham!

These messages show Sarah for the disgusting person she is! “Off you go Chris! You go and shag anything with a pulse and allegedly message the teens! I don’t care!” #GirlPower! 🙄

Sarah I’m not sure what went wrong but the fact you have let your fans bully people into silence for telling the truth is disgusting. You might not care about online grooming but many people do. How can you let him threaten to sue people who are telling the truth?! You seem to care more about selling tit blankets and ifam sending you orange twirls than you do your husband allegedly cheating and grooming online! Hang your head in shame! Why is he still in your house? Why is he holding the credit card and giving you money when you said you started this channel for yourself? How as a mother can you call girls Liars when you knew all along? I’m embarrassed for you but you keep packing your blankets in the tiny office. I’m guessing Chris helped you set up that little venture to keep you busy while mummy stands guard over you! Shake of Norma and Norman and get rid!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
‘It was years ago’
Ah no bother then Sarah if it was years ago! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So why did nikki not walk away at that point........... 🤷‍♀️ Knowing the truth why not cut the friendship.

still not buying old texts,
all this shows is nikki has been collecting “evidence” all this time.

so if you were willing to ignore this and accept it? and continue being friends with Sarah and Chris

What caused the latest fight....That’s lead to this public argument.

we don’t need text messages from 3 months ago to prove what her personality is like we know what her personality is like.

still think the main reason nikki is upset this week is because of the discount mason doll not bringing her in the cash like she expected.

and until I see fresh facts I believe no different. Up to you nikki/nikkin 😬

Reactions: 22
So Sarah’s logic is because Hayley is a stranger it doesn’t matter that she was publicly humiliated and called a liar by them and their idiotic followers (can’t bring myself to seriously use the word “ifam”). Real nice.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
God with friends like these who needs enemies 🤦🏻‍♀️

This whole thing is a shambles. Right now I just feel really sorry for the children.

Reactions: 28
So Sarah has basically admitted she knew about Hayley so I guess she knew about Jess, Bella and all the other girls that Greasy tried to get his grubby little hands on. Says a lot about her. Noticed she is being quiet about it on Instagram Stories. Oh dear, tit has hit the fan. Wonder what the vlog will be like tonight.

*prays for rant*

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.