The Ingham family #61 Postman Pat has delivered her resignation letter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well it’s officially kicked off now hasn’t it!!! Glad I decided to stay home tonight so I can watch this tit storm unfold!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
*Rant ahead* and I completely agree with you.

This isn't just aimed at the Inghams but at anyone who complains about sites like Tattle. I've seen a lot of criticism lately of people who use the site, in the national media to boot! We're trolls, bitter housewives, jealous, haters. I've seen people looking down on us because we speak our minds. If I might big myself up (only saying it because I get we are all kind of similar) I'm a perfectly decent, normal human being - able to function in life with people around me that I care about. I've been around the Ingham saga for almost 2 years and the people I've got to know and care about are the same.

The reason why we come to here and other places like it is because we have nowhere else to speak. If I write a comment on a channel I disagree with I am labelled a troll and it is deleted. Answer our criticism and our genuine questions directly and places like this wouldn't need to exist. It might hurt when you see 20 or 30 people say the same negative things about you but if you can't or won't provide an answer, do you not think they might have a point?
Exactly. I know that I have seen some questionable things said on other forums about other YouTube families that I may not completely agree with. But I scroll past anything like that as I am an adult. Everything I’ve seen on the ingham forum is the truth and stating facts. It’s not made up, it’s not bullying, it’s not jealousy or haters or anything like the kind of things said. There are hate sites for many people in the public eye. Some valid some not so. But it’s a site that people can choose to read or not. No one has to read what is said here if they don’t want too. If Chris and Sarah’s hadn’t done the things they have the only comments about them would be about their boring content and questionable parenting. Both still true. But not as serious as calling them out for the blatant lies and cover ups and the fact Chris ingham is a perverted man who is at risk of abusing young vulnerable girls. He shouldn’t have a platform that allows him contact with these young girls. If they leave YouTube the comments will stop about that. If he owns up to what he did and seeks help and says sorry to the girls I’m sure people will still hate him and talk about him but not in the same ways. People say you then not to let the hate get to them. Not to let it stop them doing what they want. But when it comes to something as serious as young girls being pursued by him I think we are within our rights to tell them to stop what they are doing. YouTube needs to be held accountable for this too. They should have removed their channel as soon as the allegations came to light. Should have made Chris prove he didn’t send those messages. Does anyone know of any petitions set up to try and get YouTube to do something about this? Something must be done to protect our children from men like him.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Anyone else think the messages look a bit staged; like they include a bit too much information than if you were just messaging your best friend? Can't for the life of me think why this would be a stunt?!
Yes 100 per cent. It sounds really staged like they want as much information in there as possible to start something.

Agree with all of the above but would like to point out that I am also a bitter housewife.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Just to clarify the meet-up was around the 19th of July.....

Serving us text messages from 3 months ago.
Hella confused nikki. Hella confused.

• Wow
Reactions: 21

What a weird move to post them now as a way of justifying some drama?

Reactions: 4
Just caught up with the Insta, nice of her to mention CE and SGS after they were mentioned on here, and had to get clarification from Creepy that it was SGS. How could she have forgotten what that was called?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
no way could I ether see anything she could get sued over,
Sue people for going out for coffee with people they don't like.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why post messages from 3 months ago. I’m sure Nikki has more on them than that. We already know Sarah has a mouth like a sewer, we’ve all seen her fb posts.
They obviously made up since as they brought celine tickets. Shrug

• Haha
Reactions: 11
if anything nikki is making herself look like a liar. We all know they were friends after this 🤷‍♀️ This isn’t the reason things kicked off this week

shes giving us a fake reason.... which by default makes her look guilty in this situation. 🤷‍♀️
nikki hun, you’re digging a hole with these screenshots and this doesn’t look good.

Reactions: 18

I think the fall out is real, and sis is just pulling out select receipts - this one has Lazy acknowledging that they spent a wedge on legal letters, and not refuting that Creeps banged Hayley. Also shows what a controlling, foul mouthed person L is. There’s no way L will be happy that her perfect, super mum image is being dashed.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Shows Sarah knows creepy actions are actually true though. Also shows what a sad weak person she is.

Reactions: 18
Old or not this proves to me that Haley told the truth. Which we all knew the whole time. But this is Sarah confirming it. I hope she brings up more recent messages. Like the ones she said Chris sent threatening her. It’s not slander if you post pictures of actual messages. I bet Sarah is shitting her pants 😂😂😂😂. The truth always comes out in the end Sarah. Your dirty little secrets are being aired by your ex best friend haha. Karma is coming for you .....

976FB87B-BC69-4736-BF2B-A6BFD84AF0B7.png

Old or not this proves to me that Haley told the truth. Which we all knew the whole time. But this is Sarah confirming it. I hope she brings up more recent messages. Like the ones she said Chris sent threatening her. It’s not slander if you post pictures of actual messages. I bet Sarah is shitting her pants 😂😂😂😂. The truth always comes out in the end Sarah. Your dirty little secrets are being aired by your ex best friend haha. Karma is coming for you .....

976FB87B-BC69-4736-BF2B-A6BFD84AF0B7.png
Haha there you go silly cow 😂😂. Instagram doesn’t think it’s bullying

• Haha
Reactions: 27

View attachment 49910

Haha there you go silly cow 😂😂. Instagram doesn’t think it’s bullying
Thats very true!! They both knew it months ago and these messages confirm it

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.