The Ingham family #61 Postman Pat has delivered her resignation letter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha so she didn’t think things would sell so fast so didn’t order more stock! Or was that waiting for the money to come in to buy more stock? And who’s to say you only had 10 of each product..muppet!

Reactions: 6
Haha so she didn’t think things would sell so fast so didn’t order more stock! Or was that waiting for the money to come in to buy more stock? And who’s to say you only had 10 of each product..muppet!
"More new stock will be coming in around 21 working days, as that's how long it takes to arrive from China"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Been reported and blocked on Sarah’s new Instagram 😂😂. I’m going to cry myself to sleep tonight. I wish Instagram would crack down on predators instead of removing comments that speak the truth!

What a shame freedom of speech isn’t recognised when you are outing a child predator! It’s ok Sarah there are many many others who will take my place and keep letting people know who you really are!
Same I've been blocked for asking a question

Reactions: 5
Lord heavens above! I’ve just had to catch up since yesterday.... Nicki continuing to go rogue and posting bad lip syncs 🤣 and the manky minky dinky dots coming in at 41 whole British pounds! Exclusively for people who can’t use google to find the very same thing for a quarter of the price. It’s the biggest rip off I EVER DID SEE!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Been reported and blocked on Sarah’s new Instagram 😂😂. I’m going to cry myself to sleep tonight. I wish Instagram would crack down on predators instead of removing comments that speak the truth!

What a shame freedom of speech isn’t recognised when you are outing a child predator! It’s ok Sarah there are many many others who will take my place and keep letting people know who you really are!
*Rant ahead* and I completely agree with you.

This isn't just aimed at the Inghams but at anyone who complains about sites like Tattle. I've seen a lot of criticism lately of people who use the site, in the national media to boot! We're trolls, bitter housewives, jealous, haters. I've seen people looking down on us because we speak our minds. If I might big myself up (only saying it because I get we are all kind of similar) I'm a perfectly decent, normal human being - able to function in life with people around me that I care about. I've been around the Ingham saga for almost 2 years and the people I've got to know and care about are the same.

The reason why we come to here and other places like it is because we have nowhere else to speak. If I write a comment on a channel I disagree with I am labelled a troll and it is deleted. Answer our criticism and our genuine questions directly and places like this wouldn't need to exist. It might hurt when you see 20 or 30 people say the same negative things about you but if you can't or won't provide an answer, do you not think they might have a point?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
I’m sure Sarah will say something to the ifam about the hate accounts and abusive messages as she does not stand for bullying remember?! And her daughter is an anti bullying campaigner for the princess Diana trust, so I look forward to her post asking them to stop....
Been following these threads for months and months but this is my first post... today’s ‘launch’ has finally infuriated me enough to comment! Love the way Sarah reposted on her IG story all the messages of love from her followers but said she has to blank the names out so they weren’t ‘trolled by haters’ (or words along those lines), yet she then reposts messages of ‘hate’ (really people just asking questions 🤦🏻‍♀️😂) but leaves the IG names clearly visible. Obviously if you don’t worship the ground she walks on then it’s ok to have hate messages sent to you by the ifam!!!! So much for not standing for bullying!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24

What a shame freedom of speech isn’t
recognised when you are outing a child predator! It’s ok Sarah there are many many others who will take my place and keep letting people know who you really are!
I’ve been blocked aswell

Reactions: 1
Lazy is very quite on Instagram tonight I thought she would be bragging on their. I wonder if she has had a break down with all the criticism she’s been getting 😂

• Haha
Lazy is very quite on Instagram tonight I thought she would be bragging on their. I wonder if she has had a break down with all the criticism she’s been getting 😂
Have you seen the baby and me page? Defo not been quite in the last hour!

Reactions: 4
She didn’t have a breakdown over her nonce husband I doubt she will over this

Have you seen the baby and me page? Defo not been quite in the last hour!
Screenshot it for the blocked people lol

Reactions: 6

Its videos. All about how her stuffs better then wish and isnt from wish

• Haha

She said she would be going live at some point today. Clearly that didn't happen. Probably couldn't face the criticism.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

That’s true I just saw on her baby and me Instagram she is trying to explain how she Customised them herself. I could be the only one to think this but her voice as she talks sounds like she is nervous and having trouble getting her words out 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Can someone explain just what exactly she has done to any of the products to make them unique to her brand? Other than unbox and repackage them.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.