The Ingham family #61 Postman Pat has delivered her resignation letter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah and Nikki haven’t fallen out. It’s all a game. Their trying to get “the haters” to message Nikki in support so they can scare people and say “we know who you are!” Don’t fall for their bullshit! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sarah and Nikki haven’t fallen out. It’s all a game. Their trying to get “the haters” to message Nikki in support so they can scare people and say “we know who you are!” Don’t fall for their bullshit! 🤦🏼‍♀️
I have been undecided, but am slightly leaning to it being true now, only because you have the die hard Ifam following Nikki on her Instagram who will have seen the latest story where she's slagging Sarah off directly.

Reactions: 7
Getting desperate aren't they! Noticing Sarah slagging off her kitchen more and more, just to make sure nobody thinks it's because they can no longer afford the mortgage 😉
Not a very good idea to do that when trying to sell it haha. She really has no brains does she

Reactions: 2
It looks like Sarah in the bottom pic but not in the top one (imo).

Apparently the RI's are adamant it's not Sarah; they have the original pic (they blurred the face before posting it).
Agreed. Do you reckon CJ knows from Nikki a little bit more than the rest of us? CJ seemed quite confident about things, and she has met her in person, so wondering if that has meant more trust between them?

Reactions: 3

Apparently the RI's are adamant it's not Sarah; they have the original pic (they blurred the face before posting it).
I don't trust the real inghams at all. I wrote something on here in January and they literally put it up on their page without my consent, they would make it for the story. I'm sure I've seen bottom pic non blurred and it's Sarah but I maybe wrong. The photo does look photoshopped Chris looks like he's been added to a picture.

Reactions: 5
Why do people think they're having money troubles? Social blade suggests they're taking on money on views alone so I'm a little confused
Their outgoings seem to exceed their income. Plus social blade is only really an estimate. They could get less than what’s shown. Private school isn’t cheap. They certainly won’t have much saved so likely rely on getting paid each month to pay the bills.

Reactions: 6
Their outgoings seem to exceed their income. Plus social blade is only really an estimate. They could get less than what’s shown. Private school isn’t cheap. They certainly won’t have much saved so likely rely on getting paid each month to pay the bills.
Exactly this! They spend money like it's going out of fashion. Regardless of how much they're earning, it's not a bottomless pit. They haven't been very sensible with money and it's biting them in the arse.

Reactions: 4
I get why Sarah never mentions the name of this site when she’s on her little rants but the fact that Nikki has been replying to things posted on here on her stories today and not named the website kinda just shows she’s still protecting them. Wouldn’t want those pound signs, I mean beloved ifam wandering in here and having a read would we? Might learn too much.

No wonder they’re such good friends with the drama coming from Nikki. All this vulnerable ‘I’ll talk about it when I’m ready’ shite. You’re in your 30s and you’ve had a falling out with a friend. Even if it’s a real fight, bloody grow up. Thinking you’re so important because you’re ‘in’ with a couple of unwashed wannabe celebrities. Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s not giving details because they’re all hoping the newspapers would approach for the inside story 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

I think the real Inghams only do this to be known. They need to be ca
I thought I would do a round up post of what we know has happened so far in regards to Nikki.

In Hayley's live Nikki said'I was lied to as well and made to think that everyone was doing it because of been a you tuber' but she can't say anymore because she is at risk. She said she had PND when it all came out and wasn't in the right headspace which made her naïve and she believed everything she was told. If Sarah took advantage of someone with depression that is sick.

Last night Country Joe said Nikki sent a screenshot of Twitter to Sarah but Sarah does not like receiving Twitter screenshots so she and Nikki had a fight. Chris then sent Nikki threatening messages threatening to sue her if she did not shut up or showed messaged publicly. Joe said Chris couldn't sue anyone, not even himself if he tried. Chris wouldn't be able to sue a stone. This is not the first time Sarah has done this. Somewhere along the line Nikki has realised the truth. Whatever we think of Nikki, she has defended Sarah for over a year and this is how she is repaid. Remember that when she asks for forgiveness Nikki. Wendie has fallen out with Sarah too.

My theory is Sarah asked Nikki if they could sell a reborn called Mason. Nikki said no but Sarah said she would do it anyway because Sarah Louise Ingham does what she wants. Nikki then found some thing on Twitter and then Nikki realised the truth. She must have a very very lot of juicey stories to tell if Chris is threatening her. Nikki please tell us if I am right.
the truth always comes out in the end in situations like this. To many people involved. People were not going to protect greasy Chris forever, certainly not with the way Sarah treats people. What a little pussy Chris is hiding behind a group of women. He is such a fake person on camera it’s actually scary. Personally I don’t believe the doll mason is after nickis son. Doesn’t Sarah’s sister have a son named mason? Or they just used that name and label it ingham because it comes with all the crappy accessories.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I get why Sarah never mentions the name of this site when she’s on her little rants but the fact that Nikki has been replying to things posted on here on her stories today and not named the website kinda just shows she’s still protecting them. Wouldn’t want those pound signs, I mean beloved ifam wandering in here and having a read would we? Might learn too much.

No wonder they’re such good friends with the drama coming from Nikki. All this vulnerable ‘I’ll talk about it when I’m ready’ shite. You’re in your 30s and you’ve had a falling out with a friend. Even if it’s a real fight, bloody grow up. Thinking you’re so important because you’re ‘in’ with a couple of unwashed wannabe celebrities.
I totally get that for the Inghams, but how does that benefit Nikki? What would be in it for her?

Personally I think this is photo shopped and that’s just Sarah. Similar hair and face shape to Sarah.
I'm pretty sure we ( probably @Web30 or OG PrinnyWoo) found the originals on GG. Not going back to look, but they were in a pub garden and Chris was there with a few work colleagues and some random girls they met, prior to his wedding.

I’m not sure why anybody would be inclined to believe anything that Nikki has to say. This deluded wazzock has been stood right by the Ingham’s side for over 12 months.
She has been heavily involved with Granny Jane and the menopausal mafia in the trolling and fake accounts that have dished out abuse, not only to the girls but to anyone that has supported their version of events.
She was a major player in trying to manipulate many of the smaller Channels, that were calling Creepy out, not only to stop but in some cases to start supporting them.
Yet she’s now trying to play the victim, say that she was lied to and therefore erase all her involvement, well for me she can simply sod off.

IF and it’s a big IF Nikki has fallen out with them I’d guarantee that it has more to do with money, probably connected to that Mason doll, rather than any sudden crisis of conscience over Creepy’s behaviour.

The woman has the brains of a goldfish and the morals of a gutter rat, in other words a perfect match for her mate Lazy.
Menopausal mafia 😂😂😂 that’s brilliant haha

• Haha
She can’t be that pissed off with Nikki, she’s still got photos of the kids together last month on her page.
And nikkis comments old comments on her Facebook are still visible so she can't have blocked her? Could she?

Reactions: 3
Aggressive little gobshite
Ooo someone’s got their knickers in a twist 😂😂. Sarah really needs to step back. The more she is in the limelight the worse she looks as a person. Won’t be long before everyone finally sees this pair for who they really are. Nasty, vindictive, money hungry, no morals, perverted (Chris), lying, thick, narcissistic arseholes

I'm pretty sure we ( probably @Web30 or OG PrinnyWoo) found the originals on GG. Not going back to look, but they were in a pub garden and Chris was there with a few work colleagues and some random girls they met, prior to his wedding.
I would like to see the originals. Proof is always best as then no one can argue about it being fake. That’s why I believe Jess and Haley because they have the evidence to prove they are telling the truth. Add the fact that the minghams didn’t try to sue them to shut them up and haven’t provided any evidence to back their own claim. Also the papers were not sued for posting false stories. Which would have been done for sure by the inghams if it wasn’t true. How can the supporters of this family be so so blind? It beggars belief really. I would never just take someone’s word over something as serious as this.

Love that reply haha I bet that had her turning red with fury 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.