The Ingham family #61 Postman Pat has delivered her resignation letter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How Buying on BrandCrowd Works:
1. The logo you buy can only be sold one time, so it's yours and only yours.

Whoever actually PAID for that logo will be happy. And no. Adding babyandme under it doesn’t make it a different logo
Yes, unless it was Sarah who bought it (unlikely but possible). If so, then the logo has been hanging around since 2015!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Geezz stealing logo designs... i expect she has no liability insurance (which she'll need selling items for children) and i may be wrong but i'm sure nestle own the baby and me domain names?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I think that we can all see from tonight’s vlog that this new enterprise is going to be run with the usual level of Ingham efficiency and professionalism.
Just look at the heart of the empire, who doesn’t need a nappy on the window ledge, a baby at the computer and a pissed-off elf sat at the desk learning his 4 x tables? 😆

0A1829F0-9BBF-48B8-96C4-35BA3F97C008.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 65
I think that we can all see from tonight’s vlog that this new enterprise is going to be run with the usual level of Ingham efficiency and professionalism.
Just look at the heart of the empire, who doesn’t need a nappy on the window ledge, a baby at the computer and a pissed-off looking elf sat at the desk learning his 4 x tables? 😆

View attachment 49526
Maybe they are going to live in the office when the house sells. Bunk beds everywhere 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Out with her imaginary friends for lunch again.

'So we've just had a delicious lunch, celebrating a special birthday. And what didn't I bring'?

Your mates you crackpot
The 'lunch with friends' was just with Gruesome Granny. Sad!

dfd.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If she’d have ditched him. Her channel would have rocketed with all this girl power and women standing by women and shed have been able to pay a cleaner easily
The problem is Sarah was never a decent human being even before the allegations so she was never going to do the right thing.

Reactions: 13
' When the parents of the kids who support your channel won't allow them to order your cheap, imported, tit!'

Screenshot_20191017_190143.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Christ alive Nikki stop whinging on instagram and either say what has happened or shut the duck up. I’ve absolutely no time or patience for all this bollocks. And I don’t care if that’s harsh it’s less than what you deserve for the horrible way you spoke about those girls who spoke out!!

Attention seeker much

Reactions: 3
When your best friend realises it was all lies and your only 'friend' is your mother in law

Screenshot_20191017_190143.jpg

YOU CAN SEE THE FOR SALE SIGN IN THE CORNER!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
That supermarket scene! Wow! If I was shopping I would guarantee I’d be saying as I went past them oh here come the chavs! What an utter monstrosity of a family shop..screeching down the aisles by mum and kids. And I’ll say it again but no sign of a shower for Esme after saying she had foam in her hair which looked greasy as at the end still. No you had go shopping when it was dark then had dinner, plan ahead you muppets! Online shopping? Or maybe when you went to Sainsbury’s in the morning could you not have got food then??

• Sad
poor Nikki.... poor poor nikki.
Not a chance.
I feel sorry for the kids involved in this. This victims (basic kids) and the ingham kids,
and now mason has been dragged into the tit show buy his mother 😱 (his doll forever linked to the inghams)
because I don’t for one second believe Sarah did this behind her back 😬

Nikki you made your bed... and you put a rubber mason in it. 😐 weird, so weird
Maybe, just maybe Nikki and Shittle cooked up the rubber Mason themselves. Maybe Creepy and Lazy didn’t know about it, which would be poetic justice. Either way it’s a very lot entertaining.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Just look at the heart of the empire, who doesn’t need a nappy on the window ledge, a baby at the computer and a pissed-off elf sat at the desk learning his 4 x tables? 😆

View attachment 49526
Why the duck does he wear his hat like that? Hes like Joey from friends when he tried to act 19 for a role 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe, just maybe Nikki and Shittle cooked up the rubber Mason themselves. Maybe Creepy and Lazy didn’t know about it, which would be poetic justice. Either way it’s a very lot entertaining.
Until I hear otherwise from Nikki herself I assume she’s pissed her mason is a cheaper version of rubber Jason and she’s kicked off at Sarah because she wants more money for her version of a rubber child .

Nikki was 1000000% in on this,
absolutely disgusted by this cash grab especially after the reaction “rubber jason“ got
you should be ashamed of yourself Nikki.

• Haha
That supermarket scene! Wow! If I was shopping I would guarantee I’d be saying as I went past them oh here come the chavs! What an utter monstrosity of a family shop..screeching down the aisles by mum and kids. And I’ll say it again but no sign of a shower for Esme after saying she had foam in her hair which looked greasy as at the end still. No you had go shopping when it was dark then had dinner, plan ahead you muppets! Online shopping? Or maybe when you went to Sainsbury’s in the morning could you not have got food then??
They obv have to go every evening to sift through the reduced items section - have you seen those shelves in the evenings? It's like watching seagulls scrapping over a chip wrapper 😞

• Haha
Reactions: 10

View attachment 49526
He looks so over Sarah's tit

Reactions: 2
Lmao what is this, so cringe.

Absolutely pathetic, the post before is of her telling Lewis Capaldi she wants his 7 inches. Desperate, sad, lonely and missing a few IQ points, her and Sarah are truly two peas in a pod.

Reactions: 13
Nikki's been very active in supporting the Inghams. Mainly on twitter, but then joined some of the YouTube live feeds that happen (McPhee Family Vlogs, Country Joe, Real Inghams - some of the channels that go live regularly and talk about the Inghams). Lorraine Mcphee is also a big supporter of the Inghams, but is apparently now going to make a video as she has suddenly had a change of tune right after Nikki did (probably saw the unwarranted sympathy Nikki has received and wanted a piece of it).

Both Nikki and McPhee (I don't know a lot about Wendie, but know she's part of this support group they had going on) would call the victims liars etc, and rubbish all claims. But now that things have come out of the woodwork (ie. Jane Ingham allegedly confirming that Chris did in fact sleep with Hayley - one of the victims), the Ingham support empire seems to be crumbling very quickly.

Whether this is all true, who knows.

Joe is Country Joe on YouTube. Her real name is Veronica. She still speaks out about Creepy Chris and supports the victims, but has been in some of the drama with the smaller YouTubers.

There's so much to the story. But the main point to stick to is that Creepy Chris is a slimeball, as is his wife and mother.
I think this could all get very interesting over the next few weeks 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.