The Ingham family #61 Postman Pat has delivered her resignation letter!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She cant spell simple words yet she is thinking of home school !!
Plenty of sales coming up in the New Year for maths lessons

Izzy. This age 10 - 12 dress is 20% off. How much is it?
Isla - the 0 - 3 months vest for Jace. 15% off. How much?

There's even a vlog challenge there 'Work out the price - we buy it'

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Clearly in the vlog your for sale sign is up. You claim to be about everyday life but why havent you said anything in your vlogs.

Reactions: 9
why can't she get him the ball that spinns around on the floor?== Because she wants toos or something???

I am LIVING for her BabyandMe page this evening 😂 as a business owner myself that does a lot on Instagram, I am sat here crying with laughter at her literally burying her business before it's even launched.

She just can't keep her mouth shut, can she 😂 Sarah - if you cannot handle negativity, do not run a business, you absolute tool.

People are asking valid questions - your products are not safe, and shouldn't be being sold. If you got your head out of your arse for 5 seconds, you'd realise that. You're not only risking other people's lives, but you're risking your own here - can't wait to see you banged up for manslaughter when an innocent baby dies from your unsafe products.

Go get yourself a McDonald's application form, and stop pretending you know anything about running a business.

Stop ranting on your business page. It's so embarrassing and 'business suicide'. All you achieve from it is getting a few 12 year olds message you with sympathy. That's not the demographic you need to sell your products. The group of people you want as customers are looking at your Instagram, laughing at you, then clicking away.

You really are an embarrassment.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
So Sarah is starting a business but cannot do anything herself, she sits in the car waiting for her hubby and kids to come instead of going inside and starting the work to get it finnished faster, and she needs Chris to write out the labels
Way to go to start a business to get some time for your self not only beeing a mum specially since the kids are there most of the time you are in there.

Reactions: 13
Good girl Isla sitting there eating your meal that doesn’t contain palm oil wearing your real fur hat 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
:ROFLMAO: The start of todays vlog and again we see nothing gets Lazy up and out before tea time like a sale 🏃‍♀️💨

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So Sarah is starting a business but cannot do anything herself, she sits in the car waiting for her hubby and kids to come instead of going inside and starting the work to get it finnished faster, and she needs Chris to write out the labelst
Way to go to start a business to get some time for your self not only beeing a mum specially since the kids are there most of the time you are in there.
This woman can't even motivate herself to do a school-run

Reactions: 4
Too much forced hysterical laughter tonight, there's trouble in paradise !!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if she paid for that logo or just nicked it from the internet 😆

1571335856664.png

Reverse image search of just the 'B' part of the logo:

1571336018331.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
so both the pink car and the caravan is still alive in their driveway. Would have thought they were both long gone by now.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I wonder if she paid for that logo or just nicked it from the internet 😆

View attachment 49517

Reverse image search of just the 'B' part of the logo:

View attachment 49522

How Buying on BrandCrowd Works:
1. The logo you buy can only be sold one time, so it's yours and only yours.

Whoever actually PAID for that logo will be happy. And no. Adding babyandme under it doesn’t make it a different logo

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Out with her imaginary friends for lunch again.

'So we've just had a delicious lunch, celebrating a special birthday. And what didn't I bring'?

Your mates you crackpot 🤥

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.