The Ingham Family #60 Thread on hold. Go text your mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was sat in a&e with my daughter yesterday and overheard an argument about which way to push a wheelchair. Couldn't help but laugh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
70DC6888-BFBB-45F6-9B71-8898B52BB832.png

I went to search for Chris’ skating video on YT and this is YouTube’s list of suggestions 😅😂.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Lol at Lazy saying 'I'm their whole life' - don't flatter yourself, madam. We're all about Creepy too. You're BOTH the subject of people's disdain.

She might feel she receives more flack than her quiet husband who hides away in corners, but that's perhaps because people are particularly irked that, as a WOMAN and a MOTHER, Sarah Ingham refuses to believe a set of girls who all claim Chris Ingham has behaved in a sexually predatory and inappropriate way. She calls them liars, she says they have mental health problems, she calls the criticisms "rubbish" and even claims there is "no situation". I think that's what ppl find appalling, Sarah, that you turn your back on your own sex - and it begs the question 'How would you react if your own daughters came to you with claims that they had been in inappropriate sexual contact with a married man? Would you tell Esme to shut up and go away? Would you call Isla mental? Would you tell Issy it's not really a thing?'
Ppl probably DO want to see you fail at everything you do, and that's because - shock, horror - people tend to dislike seeing shitheads get away with things.
You're a pair of consequence dodgers. You dug yourselves into a hella deep hole and that's why we're looking down on you.
Use your brain.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
Lol at Lazy saying 'I'm their whole life' - don't flatter yourself, madam. We're all about Creepy too. You're BOTH the subject of people's disdain.

She might feel she receives more flack than her quiet husband who hides away in corners, but that's perhaps because people are particularly irked that, as a WOMAN and a MOTHER, Sarah Ingham refuses to believe a set of girls who all claim Chris Ingham has behaved in a sexually predatory and inappropriate way. She calls them liars, she says they have mental health problems, she calls the criticisms "rubbish" and even claims there is "no situation". I think that's what ppl find appalling, Sarah, that you turn your back on your own sex - and it begs the question 'How would you react if your own daughters came to you with claims that they had been in inappropriate sexual contact with a married man? Would you tell Esme to shut up and go away? Would you call Isla mental? Would you tell Issy it's not really a thing?'
Ppl probably DO want to see you fail at everything you do, and that's because - shock, horror - people tend to dislike seeing shitheads get away with things.
You're a pair of consequence dodgers. You dug yourselves into a hella deep hole and that's why we're looking down on you.
Use your brain.
It's alright. We'll let her think she's our whole life. She's clearly not her husband's whole life, so she needs to feel loved and wanted somewhere.

Don't worry, Lazy. We're always here to make up for your cheating creepy husband's lack of love for you 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Didn’t think anything could get worse than there vlogs. But chris months in the making skate video has BY FAR topped it. He’s got 278 views in 30 minutes and 9 dislikes

The editing is pretty much lots of clips put together.... no harder work than the stuff he edits daily

Where’s all the Amsterdam and Barcelona scenes?

‘New street edit promo’ so the trailer for this basically was uploaded 5 months ago 😂 a minute a month.
What about when he was in Amsterdam and Barcelona on his own I thought that needed a bit
I didn't know that he was even cheating then 9 days to his wedding to Sarah and he is out with another female surely not !! Why she cant see through him I will never know and to continue staying with him all that time he has a lot of explaining to do.
of explaining why not the whole family if they were on holiday for the "agriculture" then surely if would have been a benefit to the whole family ?

Reactions: 5
It's alright. We'll let her think she's our whole life. She's clearly not her husband's whole life, so she needs to feel loved and wanted somewhere.

Don't worry, Lazy. We're always here to make up for your cheating creepy husband's lack of love for you 😘
The arrogance of the woman is astonishing. And as for the "You'll all go over there..."
Where, Sarah??
TATTLE, Sarah?
Say it, Sarah. 👋🏻

No. We don'tttt wantttt thatttt
*forces a smile* 🍍

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Use your brain.
She obviously thinks were apart of the little family cult with 'im there whole life' unlike you Sarah or your children for that matter, I have friends and a social life. My life doesn't revolve around you!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That’s twice that rich guy has made a comment about him ‘skating solo’ did it on an Instagram one yesterday and mentioned Sheffield with a wink face or something
Yer its all a bit "i know you have a secret" isnt it.

Reactions: 16
He's probably hoping with the recent trend of using you tubers that he will get an offer to be on dancing on ice ha ha - surely the next logical step to rollerblading?
Good Stuff maybe thats what he is hoping for, but it would be funny to watch ! or maybe not

Wow that skating vid was tragic & boring AF. After skating for x amount of years Is that all he is capable of, doing the same trick on different sets of rails? Looks like he just repeated the footage on some of the video.
Honestly though he is an embarrassment.
I hope one of these days he lands on his head then he’ll truly have something to CLICKBAIT

Reactions: 20
I can’t see all the Mummies clamouring for a Baby & Me By Sarah Ingham blanket anytime soon, they haven’t a clue when it comes to this stuff! She’s literally created her whole persona on shopping for AMAZINNN BARGAINS and last week said she loves old fashioned baby pj’s but don’t point any out to her that are the £30 mark because she wouldn’t even consider that then tries to peddle some sort of baby luxury brand? So let’s get this straight... YOU wouldn’t spend YOUR money on full priced or expensive stuff for your children but you expect your army of followers to spend theirs? It’s not hand made or special, we know this because you’ve been stupid enough to show us the battered cardboard boxes from overseas and the items in their individual cellophane, you’ve had a label with your own arrogant name stitched on, that’s it, that’s your USP. Wow, juicey.
She should be taken up with trading standards as she is trying to make someone else's blanket look like she designed and made it when its really rubbish from abroad

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow look how many views this video got. It just encourages these family vloggers to film and upload their children’s accidents/hospital trips/problems ect

2D573914-F69C-48A6-AF60-676BA1E4F169.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.