The Ingham Family #59 Depraved, ADvocado & Weetabic...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pandora is their go to gift place isn’t it. Chris gets gifts there, Isabelle spends her gift money there, Sarah shops there.

It is what it is, it’s fine for Isabelle I’d say as you can get the charms to add so cute gifts for friends etc... bit ‘young’ for Sarah id say. Although she does seem to be trying to young herself up lately
Mutton dressed as lamb as my mum used to say 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Didn’t someone say it was their anniversary coming up?

Googled to see and some fact page about Sarah came up. This was part of it
“Talking about Ingham’s personality, she is a gentle, caring, and family-oriented woman. As a busy wife and mother, she serves as an inspiration to numerous young women who are dealing with family responsibilities.”

LOL

From Chris’ one;
“As a devoted husband and caring father, he is looked upon by many young men as an ideal role model.”

Double LOL
Ideal role model for who ? that is the question

Reactions: 6
What a surprise izzy in the thumbnail wirh her mother open why does sarah feel the need to be in it to

I skipped througj but she did reveal what her pro ject is? Couldnt see her showing anything

The ingham family #60 A chav in Pandora, dressing like a child, selling cheap tat 🤑

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s so shady. She can never talk to the camera her eyes are darting all over the place. So distracting to watch

Reactions: 7
I skipped througj but she did reveal what her pro ject is? Couldnt see her showing anything
she did the same sneak peak as on instagram yesterday.

She’s so shady. She can never talk to the camera her eyes are darting all over the place. So distracting to watch
I just read this when she was in her office, and no I cannot stop getting irritated over it

Reactions: 1
What was the amazing thing the 14 year old was chosen to do?
Was it her night to root through the rancid, overflowing bin and separate the recycling?
Because that’s obviously something they do. Obviously.

Reactions: 8
So so shameless how much she is just copying Kyra, any bets she is releasing adult versions just like her.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.