The Ingham Family #59 Depraved, ADvocado & Weetabic...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so shady. She can never talk to the camera her eyes are darting all over the place. So distracting to watch
With her eyes all over the place shows she is not in full control and could well be telling lies as that was what the video of Chris with the HELL NO situation was like and they say if you cant look straight to the person talking to you then you are telling lies and cant face up to it

Reactions: 7
Congratulations Isabelle on becoming an “ambassador for bullying”

... Shouldn’t the word “anti” be slipped in there somewhere?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I didn’t realise that. My 12 year old has asked for pandora earrings and a ring for her birthday. I have never bought anything from them before. Puts me off now 😂

Guess im a chav then lol i love my chamilia/pandora bracelet! i have a christmas themed one and a disney one and i'm in my 40's :p though not sure the chavs around here would wear them. Adding the value of both of them up even at sale price will be in the hundreds.Each to their own though lol

Saying that my 17yr old and 21 year old don't like charm bracelets as they are old fashioined. That whole north/south divide thing again i guess.

Reactions: 8
Wow, the state of his fringe for his wedding day!! It looks like it's been cut with a knife and fork [emoji54] At least he's not wearing his beanie, that's something I guess [emoji1]
But it still looks greasy! Couldn't shower on his wedding day?
Sorry for the late response! This thread moves fast!

• Wow
Ah fair play to her. Will be nice for Izzy to have something to feel proud of. And that’s away from the family.
Shame they had to clickbait it though.
It will be nice for Issy to get something for herself but why does Lazy need into it and make it a good click bate title thats not fair on Issy she is capable of telling the story herself and she could keep out of it but no she has to stick her nose in as if it was for her Issy

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Guess im a chav then lol i love my chamilia/pandora bracelet! i have a christmas themed one and a disney one and i'm in my 40's :p though not sure the chavs around here would wear them. Adding the value of both of them up even at sale price will be in the hundreds.Each to their own though lol

Saying that my 17yr old and 21 year old don't like charm bracelets as they are old fashioined. That whole north/south divide thing again i guess.
Enjoy your Pandora, by all means 😊
My only annoyance is with the company. I hate the idea that people who like to make collections are taken advantage of by the people at Pandora who launch too many designs. It's entirely up to you how you spend your money, but I always fear for people who are more weak-minded about money - the Jace doll being my BIG CONCERN - they pitch it to kids, with add-ons and accessories which inflate the cost. And the vulnerable adults I've seen who have bought it really concerns me 😔

It will be nice for Issy to get something for herself but why does Lazy need into it and make it a good click bate title thats not fair on Issy she is capable of telling the story herself and she could keep out of it but no she has to stick her nose in as if it was for her Issy
Sounds like it should have been kept for Issy to put on her own channel, whatever that is 🤷🏻

Reactions: 1
What the fk is a smurth ha ha!
If you are going to vlog to several thousand people, get the name of the characters right that you are comparing yourself to.
Seriously, though, what is the need for her shouting all the time. Jace looked proper upset when Jane arrived but more likely because his mum just roared down his ear.

• Haha
So so shameless how much she is just copying Kyra, any bets she is releasing adult versions just like her.
And Kyra's blankets are overpriced too. She is copying Minky. But I wouldn't spend $70 on a big throw blanket when I can get one at Ross for $11. Kyra's "blanket business" isn't likely to support them once her YouTube audience dries up, which it will eventually.
So they're both delusional.

Reactions: 3
Inspired by Lazy’s new career...

🎶 stick Pandora in my pocket, I’ll fetch a ‘juvet’ from the van, ‘cause if you want Wish tat and IFam on your hat, then Mummy, I’m your man!

But where it all comes from is a mystery, like the mountains of presents under the Christmas tree...

But he’s the one whose driving Lazy berserk, why do only Foo’s and String Men work, la la la la laaaa... 🎶

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Inspired by Lazy’s new career...

🎶 stick Pandora in my pocket, I’ll fetch a ‘juvet’ from the van, ‘cause if you want Wish tat and IFam on your hat, then Mummy, I’m your man!

But where it all comes from is a mystery, like the mountains of presents under the Christmas tree...

But he’s the one whose driving Lazy berserk, why do only Foo’s and String Men work, la la la la laaaa... 🎶
No oo stop it please. I like only fools and horses. My life is ruined

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Are all the vlogs now going to be about merch and her bloody office the ifam will start getting bored soon 😂

So it's their anniversary today. I understand how tough it must be for Sarah, as it was the day she last saw her Mum (bit weird going away when your mum's dying, but that's just my opinion).

There's been no acknowledgement of Chris as her husband, and no acknowledgement from Chris for Sarah either.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I wonder if this new business that is Sarah’s, is finally her way of trying to set up her own nest egg so she can leave Chris and be able to support the girls.

I feel it’s probably too little too late but have wondered this a couple of times. They could have easily cleared the double garage and Made an office but she seems to want to get out the house

Reactions: 3
Are all the vlogs now going to be about merch and her bloody office the ifam will start getting bored soon 😂
The sad thing is the IFAM won't get bored. They lap this tit up regardless, the Inghams could vlog a 20 min stint of them just standing farting and their deluded sheep would still think they're "oh so inspirational". It's a bleeping sad state of the times to see what kids see as entertainment these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.