The Ingham Family #59 Depraved, ADvocado & Weetabic...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure why she is putting off the sleep training. Probably easier than getting up at night. Can't be bothered dealing with a screaming baby.

They definitely read here. Sarah was talking about the PO box and ow some people are saying she is bragging by showing what they get. Couldn't even look at the camera when she told the ifam not to send stuff.

The Amber's Homemade stuff looks so cheap and tacky. Just plastic cut out with the names shoved on.

Reactions: 7
Are they taking the piss I have just had a nose on there ifam store 27 quid for a jumper and 16 pounds for a t shirt I didn’t pay that much for merch when I saw Take That 😡😱

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
What’s wrong with the den? It was like a cosy laptop teenage type den, wasn’t strange to me at all. With fairy lights and stuff. Just a nice place to sit when she’s on her laptop.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
What’s wrong with the den? It was like a cosy laptop teenage type den, wasn’t strange to me at all. With fairy lights and stuff. Just a nice place to sit when she’s on her laptop.
She can sit in bed? Its the sort of thing youd expect Isla and Esme to do, not a 14 year old.

I doubt Mia from family Fizz or Kacy from DvG are making dens

Reactions: 13
If she doesn't want the ifam sending gifts then why not just close the p.o box? She's full of tit

• Heart
Reactions: 19
First of all when you breast feed a baby will want to be near as they get older they can smell milk so will keep wanting to feed this why people start putting babys in there own room and they will sleep you doughnut so when you go in the tin can hes going to come out of that routine. What a clickbate quick get house tidy you have views tommrow, so why rent an office if you are moving you wont be moving far then love the rant you got every think you need ,go away ifam I only want the best from little business not tat from ifam who spend there pocket money on you and follow you who keep your kids in privet school and big house and every think else only business you want for your own greed
She does not want to help small business or she would be given to them not taking from them as she does at the moment so Lazy start giving instead of taking all the time and for kids to send you items you already said you dont want thats ungrateful after some kids spend their pocket money on you and thats all you think of them its very bad taste from you

• Angry
Reactions: 8
She was making a den?
I never really know with Isabelle if it’s that she genuinely enjoys these kinds of things that are a bit young for her or if she’s put under pressure to create content and just doesn’t know what to do.
The poor girl is going to be in way above her head in a few years 😔
FFS - some girls Issy's age are signed up for the Duke of Edinburgh Award by now 🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻

Reactions: 11
I feel they really need to get some help for Isabelle. Why at 14 is she making a den under her bed and crying over chinese?!

Surely it would be easier to sleeptrain Jace now rather than when hes older?
They sure are stunting her emotional growth and development.

Reactions: 16
"the house needs to be completely clear, and tidy and nice by tomorrow" Got a house viewing, Sarah?

Why is their kitchen bin always open? And why are the kitchen sides a bleeping bomb site?

Sarah, your little Jace sleeping discussion has just proven that you and Chris don't sleep in the same bed. The way you kept referring to "Jace being in with me", "in my bed" proves you sleep separately.

Stop ranting about people sending you tit. If you really had everything you needed, then you would close your PO Box.

Her smug, bitter, bitchy face "click off now and you don't have to watch". Wouldn't be that smug, love. Your husband is still an immoral grooming cheat.

They must have had dinner really late again.

Jace eating takeaway Chinese for dinner. There are no words.

Overpriced merch is up - watch this space for a full breakdown of profits made when I get the chance. Safe to say they are making a mint.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Although if Isla had been hanging round Sarah whilst trying to get her camera time with a lolly in her mouth (usual after school snack) they could possibly have fooled us

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm dead. The beanies. What did I say the other day about vinyl on beanies 😂 and now she wants them embroidered like I suggested.

Hi Sarah! 👋
Sarah copies everyone else ideas she has none of her own thats why she watches here to get ideas

Reactions: 9
Erm, she could just, you know, SIT ON THE BED, she's not 8!!!😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My eldest daughter is 15 but she would never have made a den at 14. She told me that she would have grown out of that at 6or 7. She either sits at her desk if on the desktop or on her bed if she has the laptop.

My 11 year old daughter had a friend sleep over last weekend and they'd made a den. Not sure she would still be doing it at 14 though 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Yeah me thinking they were dumped at Granny Jane's for the day. Also clickbait title again for gods sake Izzy needs some acting lessons
Well they had fed their own kids for a whole weekend they had to send her to granny's for her to spend her dollar on them for the day. God forbid they spent anymore money, and on a school day 😲 Never 😉 Granny would have been brushing up on her croquette and green custard skills all weekend ready for Monday

• Haha
Ffs! That roast dinner they gave Jace was huge. It was an adult portion.
They wanted to eat theirs in peace so filled it up so he wouldn't disturb them, God help it if their food went cold, no other explanation for it really

• Wow
I have just looked at their web site and it has SO MANY errors.But i am not going to say what they are because we know they read all our comments and i am not going to help them out. They are so unprofessional.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Frozen veg , frozen roasties, frozen yorkshire, and packet mash !!!!
Why were you so flustered lazy you didn't make a bloody dinner you just cooked it all from frozen, lazy bloody woman, not anything fresh in sight!!!!!

Who buys these back packs? I can’t imagine and have never seen anyone with one. I get that people may like watching them but to wear something with their name on it seems to be for the very odd.
found this on eBay plus this has usb charger, £10 , God help what they are selling it for and it looked like they had a very lot

Attachments

• Wow
'we don't need anything sent to us.'
close your PO box then you lazy bleeping beg

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.