The Ingham Family #59 Depraved, ADvocado & Weetabic...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't "Stan" have something to do with like "fan girling"? Typical Creepy trying to get down with the kids as per.
I had to look it up as I am an elderly laydee of almost 47 and it means an obsessive or over zealous fan, I think it comes from that Eminem song?
It is a weird thing to put on a family channels merch though, definitely creepys idea I'd agree

Reactions: 9
Thanks everyone. Having a bad day today and maths obviously isnt my strongest subject 😂

Reactions: 2
So the idea is to have ‘your name’ stan the ifam?
But the ifam are their followers, not them. Didn’t think that one through, did you, Chav 1 and Chav 2?

Though why anyone would want to encourage stalker fans is beyond me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Doesn't "Stan" have something to do with like "fan girling"? Typical Creepy trying to get down with the kids as per.
Stan is being an absolute fan. "I stan Justin Bieber" (I don't by the way!!)
K-pop fans have sort of taken over the phrase lately.
It's originally derived from the Eminem song about a psychotic fan called Stan.
It's soooooo cute Creepy has adapted it for the littul iFammers 😕

I've only just got around to watching Lazy's IG Stories - duck me, what a convoluted way of trying to avoid saying "We fucked up the website a bit and we'll adjust it asap"
YOU GUYYYS KEEP FOR-GETTING TO PUTTT THE CULLAH ON
duck off, Sarah. Set your order system up clearly.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Another day another Sarah going round shops pointing out what she loves but buying non of it

The whole earring story sounded like bullshit, why does Chris need to be taking his SIM card out of his phone, at least 3 times according to Sarah. I’ve had to take my SIM card out precisely ZERO times since having it. Was just so she could clickbait the title,okay so she did buy them, don’t believe the back story though

Sarah’s nana needed to change some boots in river island as she got the wrong size. Surely Sarah’s NANA isn’t wearing boots from river island herself??

So the nana buys them decent boots but Sarah buys them tit from matalan. What is wrong with her. Surely the nana would like to give the girls her gifts herself too?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Chris and his house meetings. Veiwings maybe? Id love to hear his sales pitch if hes doing them himself!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Stan is one of those words that don’t always mean the original definition. It’s just a word to describe a fan or support. However, Isla stan the iFam makes no sense. That is not how the word is used. It should be Isla stans the iFam. Bit embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That Stan T-shirt doesn’t make grammatical sense.

“Isla Stan the ifam”

Surely it should be
“Isla stans the ifam”

Or am I being thick??

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Didn’t Chris say he’s so busy he doesn’t have time to breath the other day??
Now he’s saying he’s watched every series on every channel and needs recommendations. That’s a very lot of hours watching tv

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Has she know shame poor nanna all she does is spend her money wonder if she treats Katarina kids the same? she says her Nanna loves going out as she don’t go out that often. i have an idea lazy why don’t you invite her round to see the kids and let her give the girls there presents, what about inviting her round for dinner and thanking her for the stuff she has all bought you and while we at it why don’t you invite her for Christmas dinner that would make her day I bet

Sorry for the rant 😂

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Has she know shame poor nanna all she does is spend her money wonder if she treats Katarina kids the same? she says her Nanna loves going out as she don’t go out that often. i have an idea lazy why don’t you invite her round to see the kids and let her give the girls there presents, what about inviting her round for dinner and thanking her for the stuff she has all bought you and while we at it why don’t you invite her for Christmas dinner that would make her day I bet

Sorry for the rant 😂
On katrianas vlogs shes always saying that she goes to nanas everyday to clean for her and help her out. Sarah swoops down every so often to take her shopping, id hope she treats them both the same but Katriana seems to do a lot more for her

Reactions: 17
Less than a minute into watching and I had to come on and rant....
What the af are they doing with a big wooly winter hat on the poor baby indoors? It is one thing for a grown man child to wear outdoor clothing indoors but ffs, a baby? We lose a 5th of our body heat from our heads and for a baby who can't regulate his temperature yet, it is vitally important not to cover their heads indoors. Honestly, never has their been a more incompetent pair of bastards.

Reactions: 17
Title of the vlog is totally inappropriate for their audience.

Jace's room shown for our benefit. But please GET THOSE COT BUMPERS OFF! I like how they are only in the room now they've had the big tidy up for the house viewings.

A few appointments at home this morning. You mean a few house viewings. Hiding things from your Ifam again?

Out shopping with Nana. Wonder what she's gonna buy everyone this time.

Trashy pandora earrings. Chavtastic.

Pointing out so much stuff in the shops - just for Nana to buy clearly. Do you have no shame, Sarah?

More garlic bread for Jace.

Sarah's style... Just no. That pink shiny bag reminds me of something that you'd see coming out of the job centre, paired with trackies.... Actually Sarah, that'd suit you perfectly you little scrounger 😊

6pm dinner followed by the food shop. Isla should be settling down and getting ready for bed. Not out till all hours.

"Nana treated the girls to some beautiful new boots today" there's a bloody shock - spend ridiculous amounts on chavvy earrings, but make your pensioner grandmother buy your girls shoes at £28 a pair.

Jace stuck in the highchair again.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The other problem I'm sure they'll encounter a lot selling personalised clothes is the sizing issue. They've stated in the policies that they don't accept returns on any personalised items.

Someone mentioned earlier that their 3XL is a 20, that doesn't seem like U.K. sizing. Looks like a 3XL in the U.K. is a 24, so if they are wholesale ordering from china (even if the Inghams ordered from an English site, that site has likely got their stock wholesale) their clothes notoriously come up small anyway! Really don't think they've thought this through at all.

Reactions: 2
On katrianas vlogs shes always saying that she goes to nanas everyday to clean for her and help her out. Sarah swoops down every so often to take her shopping, id hope she treats them both the same but Katriana seems to do a lot more for her
Really not surprise lazy won’t do any think unless it benefits her 😡

Reactions: 4
Another grammatical error. Jace's implies that the top he is currently wearing is his part of the Ifam. Jace IS part of the Ifam is correct 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.