The Ingham Family #59 Depraved, ADvocado & Weetabic...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone following the Colleen Rooney vs. Rebekah Vardy saga?

I see Rebekah has been taking tips on evading responsibility for her appalling behaviour from Chris Ingham: Denial, attack, try and generate sympathy (heavily pregnant Rebekah/ Sarah trying to say she was trying to keep her husband alive), and finally shut it down by saying her legal team are dealing with it!

GUILTY!

Edit as I forgot:- And she has even suggested that her phone might have been hacked.
Maybe she's about to go out and get a big duck-off tattoo scrawled across her body. That solves everything.
I've always thought that was one of the dumbest things Creepy ever did. It was like putting a massive bookmark to that crisis in his marriage across his arm and made it a constant reminder to Lazy.
It's akin to getting a tattoo that reads "The Commemorate the Day We Trended on Twitter Because It All Came Out That Your Husband is a Cheater and a Nonce - Forever"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Maybe she's about to go out and get a big duck-off tattoo scrawled across her body. That solves everything.
I've always thought that was one of the dumbest things Creepy ever did. It was like putting a massive bookmark to that crisis in his marriage across his arm and made it a constant reminder to Lazy.
It's akin to getting a tattoo that reads "The Commemorate the Day We Trended on Twitter Because It All Came Out That Your Husband is a Cheater and a Nonce - Forever"
Yes. Another example of Chris's really poor critical thinking skills - the Ingham version of The Scarlet Letter.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
On Sarah’s Instagram she says 8 years ago today isla turned six months old. Am I missing something? Isn’t Isla only 7? 🙃

🤣🤣🤣 and they thought posting their own merch was going to be easy! You just know that 37 year old Mindy from Milton Keynes will order a pink ifam T-shirt but she’ll end up with a blue hoody saying ‘Frank is part of the ifam.’ 🤣🤣🤣
And will then get outed when she dares complain

Haha would LOVE If Rebekah got a huge ‘Coleen Rooney forever’ tattoo as her way of proving it wasn’t her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
On Sarah’s Instagram she says 8 years ago today isla turned six months old. Am I missing something? Isn’t Isla only 7? 🙃

🤣🤣🤣 and they thought posting their own merch was going to be easy! You just know that 37 year old Mindy from Milton Keynes will order a pink ifam T-shirt but she’ll end up with a blue hoody saying ‘Frank is part of the ifam.’ 🤣🤣🤣
But shell be 8 in 6 months so its right :)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes it would make Isla eight and a half. Lazy's math is worse than her child rearing skills.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No it would make her 7 and a half. Because she turned 6 months before she turned one.
Isla is 7 years and 6 months old. 7 and a half. So 7 years ago, Isla was 6 months old.

I think we're all wondering how Lazy can be THAT stupid, and second guessing ourselves. But no, she really is that stupid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I don't get this whole celebrating a '6 month birthday'. Is it a 'thing' or just an Ingham thing. 🤔 Or maybe they do it as an excuse to have a cheeky treat... 🍰🎂🍫🍭🍬

Reactions: 4
Isla is 7 years and 6 months old. 7 and a half. So 7 years ago, Isla was 6 months old.

I think we're all wondering how Lazy can be THAT stupid, and second guessing ourselves. But no, she really is that stupid.
I guessing im that stupid too then 😂

No it would make her 7 and a half. Because she turned 6 months before she turned one.
QUOTE="GiggleBee, post: 540341, member: 115"]
[/QUOTE]
She's only 7,how can she have been 6 months old 8 years ago? Am I as thick as lazy, I'm confused 😕

Reactions: 1
I don't get this whole celebrating a '6 month birthday'. Is it a 'thing' or just an Ingham thing. 🤔 Or maybe they do it as an excuse to have a cheeky treat... 🍰🎂🍫🍭🍬
No its not a thing. If they had waited till the recommend 6 months to wean maybe they could have celebrated with some first foods. Seeing as hes a food expert a doughnut was about right.

Reactions: 6
This Christmas will be her 8th Christmas because her first one would of been before she was one.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
6 months + 8 years = 8 1/2 years. Google it. It's like the backwards/forward wheelchair again.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So if
So if 8 years ago isla turned 6 months that's meaning isla is 8 1/2 now she is meant to say 7 years ago today she was 6 months. Another way to work it out was 8 years ago today isla wasn't born.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Forget Isla’s birthday, it’s been nearly three months since Chris’s 40-something-th birthday and when his skating masterpiece was supposed to drop 🔥
Where is it, Chris? We’re all dying to see it!! 🛹 🍋

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So if
So if 8 years ago isla turned 6 months that's meaning isla is 8 1/2 now she is meant to say 7 years ago today she was 6 months. Another way to work it out was 8 years ago today isla wasn't born.
God let’s hope they don’t homeschool if she can’t even get that right 😂🤣let’s see the excuse she uses......ummmm baby brain made me say it! No lazy you really don’t have a brain 😝😛😜🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.