The Ingham Family #57 Chris Ingham is the greatest most popular roller blade champion in world

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly, he should be in bed by 730 shouldn't he?
Is he not in bed by 7.30? no wonder he has not got a routine either day or night he has no one to play with him and interact with him because Sarah is to LAZY and Creepy is away doing other things !!! So poor we Jace just has to keep sitting in the car seat minus the car. And she must know that you are not supposed to leave any baby in the car seat for longer than need be ie the car journey not sitting in it in the house

Reactions: 6
Is he not in bed by 7.30? no wonder he has not got a routine either day or night he has no one to play with him and interact with him because Sarah is to LAZY and Creepy is away doing other things !!! So poor we Jace just has to keep sitting in the car seat minus the car. And she must know that you are not supposed to leave any baby in the car seat for longer than need be ie the car journey not sitting in it in the house
Has she taken him back to playgroup since the time she plastered it over her Instagram like she was some hero? Maybe she's been SMASHING the playgroup scene on the vlogs... I don't know because I don't watch them 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Could someone please briefly explain the new YouTube rules that are due to come in January. I know it seems a lot of creators of child friendly content are worried, but what about family vloggers? How will it affect them? Just wandering because it seems that YouTube should be doing more to protect the children actually featured on these particular channels whose parents are constantly exploiting them!
As far as I can tell it's all to do with targeted ads on children related content. Things like unboxing toys, nursery rhymes, things like that.

Reason being is that they assume content like that is being viewed by kids and so collecting data on them in order to provide the targeted ads is in violation of children's protected privacy laws (under 12s). So as far as I'm aware the new rules are that those videos will no longer be able to provide targeted ads which could have an impact on earnings for the creators. They also will have to turn off notifications and disable comments.

I don't think it will have an impact of family vloggers, even though the majority of their viewers are children as they seem to be targeting specific types of content from what I've read.

Reactions: 5
I don’t know what possessed me to do it, but I just watched Jace’s birth vlog and was absolutely setting myself at the whole costa scenario. He is literally x10 more excited about that bloody chai latte than he is about the birth of his son. 😂😂
Funny you should say that because thats exactly what I thought when she was having the baby. Chris was more worried about getting to costas and he didn't mind if he was to late for the birth as long as he got his sandwich and chi latte. When the baby was born he never showed any emotion towards Sarah and she just looked at him and thought glad thats over we can get on with the Chi Latte then go home.

• Haha
Made me laugh - Chris's rockstar brother - 'secondary school tour' 😂
I’m screaming. Like full on SCREAM. Aaahhhh!!!

Funny you should say that because thats exactly what I thought when she was having the baby. Chris was more worried about getting to costas and he didn't mind if he was to late for the birth as long as he got his sandwich and chi latte. When the baby was born he never showed any emotion towards Sarah and she just looked at him and thought glad thats over we can get on with the Chi Latte then go home.
Nope this has finished me off

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've just watched the birth vlog, now I know what you are all referring to re the wheelchair and Costa, hilarious 😂
He said he was on his way the get the Costa for himself, Sarah and the midwife but only returned with 2 and a frigging toastie!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That kind of detachment is part of a narcissistic personality

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've just watched the birth vlog, now I know what you are all referring to re the wheelchair and Costa, hilarious 😂
He said he was on his way the get the Costa for himself, Sarah and the midwife but only returned with 2 and a frigging toastie!!!
Oh stop!!!!! I can’t watch as my WiFi is terrible at work today but Im just giggling to myself!

Reactions: 3
He's normally up with them watching TV on the sofa. Which I reckon is probably half 10/11. He should be in bed before the girls. Surely he's old enough now for her to leave him in the Moses basket upstairs while she is down stairs?

Has she taken him back to playgroup since the time she plastered it over her Instagram like she was some hero? Maybe she's been SMASHING the playgroup scene on the vlogs... I don't know because I don't watch them 😎
He goes to some sort of playgroup but is only ever seen in the jumperoo thing

Erm, I'm pretty sure the word you were looking for is frill.

Having said that, the timestamp perverts would probably agree with this description :sick:

1568987660368.png

"Isabelle sprained her ankle a few years ago" Give me bleeping strength ...

1568987854191.png

🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️

1568988113988.png
1568988188522.png

1568988328094.png
1568988441680.png

1568988366537.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
He's normally up with them watching TV on the sofa. Which I reckon is probably half 10/11. He should be in bed before the girls. Surely he's old enough now for her to leave him in the Moses basket upstairs while she is down stairs?

He goes to some sort of playgroup but is only ever seen in the jumperoo thing
She most likely is not permitted to film at a playgroup for safeguarding reasons so that’s why she doesn’t take him.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
It’s got to be a piss take account.

If there is someone out there that genuinely uses the English language like that, we have problems!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
  • Haha
Not to be Mr Serious, but should we be posting ifam insta posts on here with the names still visible?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.