The Ingham Family #56 Beanie bros and bizarre brows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember when they were charging the ifam £10 for the video of them saying hello! I’m sure they had people waiting for Christmas messages at Easter so I’m looking forward to seeing how this turns out for them! I’m pretty certain by Christmas their Instagram posts will look like this. 🤣🤣🤣

I love you guys so so much!! No hate intended but my mum ordered my pop socket in August and it’s still not here yet? Love you guys though. No hate honest! #chaifamforlife #wheresmypresent

You people have ruined Christmas! Maisie is SOBBING her little heart out! She’s had the tree over searching for her pop socket thinking It’s been misplaced! It’s the only thing she asked for and now she thinks Santa hates her! Where the hell is it?!

Why are people hating on the inghams just because parcels haven’t arrived?! Do you know how hard it is packaging up thousands upon thousands of pop sockets and dolls! Teach your children to be patient! This family works so hard everyday so if they want to go to the hawthorn instead of packaging up your stupid parcels then they will do! Gosh some people are sooo selfish!

Orla hasn’t left her room for four days! She won’t go to school. She just sits at the bedroom window waiting for the postman then spends the evening in tears! I hope your happy with yourself!

Three months! THREE bleeping MONTHS to post a pop socket! I could have swam to China myself and picked it up! Do you think I’m made of money! You can stick your channel up your arse! April and peter will be watching the family fizz from now on! Ridiculous!

Hi guys. My mum said I can’t watch you anymore but I’ve stolen her phone and I’m watching the vlog now #ifamforlife love you guys! April x x
This post is a thing of beauty.

1568760150038.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A tit load of fake subs removed in one fell swoop!! Bad Chris, Bad Chris watcha gonna do when YouTube come for you (and your bought subs)
1568761263506.png

- 5.1k that's gotta hurt.

This tastes sweeter than the sugar-laden treats the Inghams feed their children.

It's like that Samuel L Jackson scene from Pulp Fiction "I will execute terrible vengeance against them to punish them for what they have done. And when I have inflicted my revenge, they will know that I am the LORD.”

Except it's Google/Youtube rather than God (though I'm sure the Inghams bow down and pray at the feet of Adsense).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A tit load of fake subs removed in one fell swoop!! Bad Chris, Bad Chris watcha gonna do when YouTube come for you (and your bought subs)
They really can’t seem to get past the 1.2 million mark. I feel like they’ve been hovering there for 12 months now.

Reactions: 11
We need a Chris playlist.

Creep (Radiohead)
If you tolerate this your children will be next (Manics)
Every day I love you less and less (Kaiser Chiefs)
She hates me (Puddle of Mudd)
Dirty (Christina Aguilera)
Cryin like a witch (Godsmack)
Weak (Skunk Anansie)
Freak on a leash (Korn)

What won't be on the playlist:

Pretty fly for a white guy (The Offspring)
Skater Boi (Avril Lavigne)
It wasn't me (Shaggy)
Nookie (Limp Bizkit)

Tattle playlist:

Smooth Criminal (Alien Ant Farm)
duck the police (NWA)
Add to the Chris playlist...

Migos - Gang Gang
P.Diddy - Bad Boys For Life
Gary Pucket & The Union Gap - Young Girl

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh my gosh!!! Really? I have sent so many reports to YouTube about them these past couple of weeks. Speechless. About bleeping time. Take that Chris, fooooooo.

Reactions: 17
Add to the Chris playlist...

Migos - Gang Gang
P.Diddy - Bad Boys For Life
Gary Pucket & The Union Gap - Young Girl
Can I add Caravan of Love (The Housemartins) in honour of the Tin Can Euro (that's in Europe) trip.

(plus anything by Ol' Dirty Bastard)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can I add Caravan of Love (The Housemartins) in honour of the Tin Can Euro (that's in Europe) trip.

(plus anything by Ol' Dirty Bastard)
To be added to the Chris playlist;
*Duran Duran - Hungry like the wolf
*Right Said Fred - I'm too sexy
*Ginuwine - Pony
*MN8 - I've got a little something for you
Kanye West - Can't tell me nothing
*Queen - I want to break free
*Chesney Hawkes - The one and only
*Colour me badd - I wanna sex you up
*Lou Bega - Mambo no. 5
*Tom Jones & Stereophonics - Mama Told Me Not to Come
*Prince- Gett off
*Charles and Eddie - Would I lie to you
*Britney - My prerogative
*Robin Thicke - Blurred lines
*Wham - Everything she wants
*Maroon 5 - Animals
*Madonna - Hollywood
*REM - Nightswimming
*Jermaine Stewart - We don't have to take our clothes off
*R Kelly - I believe I can fly
*Spice Girls - Mama
*Blink 182 - What's my age again

Crikey, got a bit carried away there!! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The best of Ja Rule
Holla Holla
Between Me and You
Furious
Oh so many more...it’s the soundtrack to Chris’s life!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is a disgusting woman with no morals herself, that's why she sees no wrong in the Inghams!! During her live the other night, her mother tried to call her 3 times and she got in a filthy temper and started knocking on the wall to her daughter's bedroom saying, Eva, ring gran and tell her I can't speak to her because I'm doing a live!' The daughter told her mother to ring her back and speak to her herself and Mcflea screamed, 'I can't, I'm on a live!!' Heaven forbid it wasn't a medical emergency she needed her for, or that it wasn't for anything urgent! It just goes to show how these people are so immersed in their online life, that actual reality takes a backstep. It really is ridiculous, they are obsessed and need to start switching their computers off and start tending to the needs of their real life families!!
This sums Mcflea up so well. She pretends to be a nice person, but more and more we are seeing the real Mcflea. She's a very angry woman and the hatred within her is starting to spill out. It was disgusting that she put her 'live show ' before phoning her mum. She believes, like so many YouTubers, that she is a celebrity and has fans. She has no real friends, you never hear her mention going out with friends or having friends round. Any friendships she had from YouTube have dumped her because she's nasty and disloyal. She latched onto the Inghams but they'll dump her after she single handedly confirmed that Chris shagged Hayley. She can wave bye bye to her make believe friendship with them as she'll be on their list of offenders to send to The Tower 🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
I remember when they were charging the ifam £10 for the video of them saying hello! I’m sure they had people waiting for Christmas messages at Easter so I’m looking forward to seeing how this turns out for them! I’m pretty certain by Christmas their Instagram posts will look like this. 🤣🤣🤣

I love you guys so so much!! No hate intended but my mum ordered my pop socket in August and it’s still not here yet? Love you guys though. No hate honest! #chaifamforlife #wheresmypresent

You people have ruined Christmas! Maisie is SOBBING her little heart out! She’s had the tree over searching for her pop socket thinking It’s been misplaced! It’s the only thing she asked for and now she thinks Santa hates her! Where the hell is it?!

Why are people hating on the inghams just because parcels haven’t arrived?! Do you know how hard it is packaging up thousands upon thousands of pop sockets and dolls! Teach your children to be patient! This family works so hard everyday so if they want to go to the hawthorn instead of packaging up your stupid parcels then they will do! Gosh some people are sooo selfish!

Orla hasn’t left her room for four days! She won’t go to school. She just sits at the bedroom window waiting for the postman then spends the evening in tears! I hope your happy with yourself!

Three months! THREE bleeping MONTHS to post a pop socket! I could have swam to China myself and picked it up! Do you think I’m made of money! You can stick your channel up your arse! April and peter will be watching the family fizz from now on! Ridiculous!

Hi guys. My mum said I can’t watch you anymore but I’ve stolen her phone and I’m watching the vlog now #ifamforlife love you guys! April x x
Are they still doing the personalised videos, at one point I thought they were charging 20 quid 😱

This has made my day what a waste of money 😂

Reactions: 5
They really can’t seem to get past the 1.2 million mark. I feel like they’ve been hovering there for 12 months now.
I Remember looking a couple of months after the scandal and they were on 1,234,000or something sequential like that. So yeah they aren’t really growing at the speed anyone else does once they have that traction

Last edited:
This isn't sub removal, You Tube have changed the way they show subs to viewers so you only the the first 3 numbers in this case it shows 1.26million.

The owner of the channel sees the full number still. It will next change when the 3rd number changes... So we will only find out when the go up or down every 10,000 subs now.

Social Blade only has access to the 3 digit version of the number.

Reactions: 2

She said she wanted to be more involved particularly in the customer service side....erm ok then, like I’m pretty sure you must’ve done the customer service for the videos that we kept seeing queries for, absolute rubbish they decided that there’s much more profit if they don’t have to give a proper company payment to do it, it’s nothing but penny pinching and they’re already complaining about the amount of work it’s taking!

Reactions: 8
"Customer service" - meaning the Inghams would have complete access to customers' full names, addresses and perhaps phone numbers. No thank you. I wouldn't trust them with that info as far as I could throw them 😒

• Wow
Reactions: 21
If we are doing a playlist, ‘Wanksta’ by 50 cent HAS to be on there.

I’ve had the hook in my head since a member called him a Wanksta yesterday 😩

Lyrics are apt too.,

“You say you a gangsta, but you never pop nothing
We say you a wanksta, then you need to stop fronting
You go to the dealership, but you don't never cop nothing
You been hustling a long time, but you ain't got nothing”

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.