The Ingham Family #56 Beanie bros and bizarre brows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His IG stories are actually hilarious. He’s too busy to harass people online...

Wonder if that’s because he has so many people to help? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
People paying for his services 😋 Made me think Yorkshire had its very own gigolo

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What I’d love to know is what are Sarah and Chris telling these companies? “Before we get gifted anything we want to warn you that people of f the internet will contact you and tell you that my husband sexually texted a 16 year old”
And it says something about the companies if they then don't look into further, if I was gifting someone and they said that to me alarm bells would ring and I'd want to look into it myself by finding out as much info as possible, I wouldn't just take the word that it's jealous hate, especially if it could effect my company and the back lash. Why would you need too take risk, many many many families / you tubers without the allegations or bad press who would jump at the gifting. Desparate Inghams desparate companies.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think it speaks volumes, the companies they are doing deals with are small companies.... the teepee place, Holland holiday, these small clothing companies.

Because big brands like Disney and new look, lego etc will have due diligence checks and departments that deal with proper marketing and hence won’t touch them

Aside from Nuby of course, let’s not talk about how Nuby messed that one up

Reactions: 10
Oh my god 🤣 Chris’s Insta post 🤣

He needed to start that tit with “ALI Geeeeeeeee in da house!” Howling, absolutely howling.

Things must be bad for him to be having a rant. Wonder if this means Sarah’s rant is on its way?
wasn't the channel Sarah Screams for that ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has anyone discussed the fact they are doing their own merch now because they want to be more involved? Have I missed that convo. Since when has Sarah ever chosen to do anything that involved making more work for herself

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I don't watch these any more but do they get food sent from IFAM like chocolate etc ? if so how do they know its not been tampered with and I hope to Goodness they don't feed any to their baby
Luckily for the children, Sarah snaffles up anything edible that's given to them before they get a chance to taste it.

If sugar ever becomes illegal she'll be employed as a sniffer dog at Heathrow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Has anyone discussed the fact they are doing their own merch now because they want to be more involved? Have I missed that convo. Since when has Sarah ever chosen to do anything that involved making more work for herself
Yeah pretty weird considering how ‘busy’ they were already.
I don’t know how any of that works but I’m wondering if they weren’t getting enough orders to maintain whatever company or people were running it.

Reactions: 5
Nobody could source them popsockets apparently... Hmmm likely story

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lawd have mercy upon my soul, but my throwback playlist is the gift that keeps on giving tonight.

The Manics "If you tolerate this your children will be next"

(if anyone's wondering, I deleted any Lost Prophet songs a loooong time ago)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
His IG stories are actually hilarious. He’s too busy to harass people online...

Wonder if that’s because he has so many people to help? 🤔
The irony is real not to mention the cheek of him bringing up the police da duck
No shame no honestly or integrity scum bags and that Jane harassing teens on twitter during the whole non situation when she KNEW ,
I could understand a mother defending her innocent son , I thought she was just misguided and blind , oh no she knew all along DISGUSTING!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
We need a Chris playlist.

Creep (Radiohead)
If you tolerate this your children will be next (Manics)
Every day I love you less and less (Kaiser Chiefs)
She hates me (Puddle of Mudd)
Dirty (Christina Aguilera)
Cryin like a witch (Godsmack)
Weak (Skunk Anansie)
Freak on a leash (Korn)

What won't be on the playlist:

Pretty fly for a white guy (The Offspring)
Skater Boi (Avril Lavigne)
It wasn't me (Shaggy)
Nookie (Limp Bizkit)

Tattle playlist:

Smooth Criminal (Alien Ant Farm)
duck the police (NWA)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I remember when they were charging the ifam £10 for the video of them saying hello! I’m sure they had people waiting for Christmas messages at Easter so I’m looking forward to seeing how this turns out for them! I’m pretty certain by Christmas their Instagram posts will look like this. 🤣🤣🤣

I love you guys so so much!! No hate intended but my mum ordered my pop socket in August and it’s still not here yet? Love you guys though. No hate honest! #chaifamforlife #wheresmypresent

You people have ruined Christmas! Maisie is SOBBING her little heart out! She’s had the tree over searching for her pop socket thinking It’s been misplaced! It’s the only thing she asked for and now she thinks Santa hates her! Where the hell is it?!

Why are people hating on the inghams just because parcels haven’t arrived?! Do you know how hard it is packaging up thousands upon thousands of pop sockets and dolls! Teach your children to be patient! This family works so hard everyday so if they want to go to the hawthorn instead of packaging up your stupid parcels then they will do! Gosh some people are sooo selfish!

Orla hasn’t left her room for four days! She won’t go to school. She just sits at the bedroom window waiting for the postman then spends the evening in tears! I hope your happy with yourself!

Three months! THREE bleeping MONTHS to post a pop socket! I could have swam to China myself and picked it up! Do you think I’m made of money! You can stick your channel up your arse! April and peter will be watching the family fizz from now on! Ridiculous!

Hi guys. My mum said I can’t watch you anymore but I’ve stolen her phone and I’m watching the vlog now #ifamforlife love you guys! April x x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I remember when they were charging the ifam £10 for the video of them saying hello! I’m sure they had people waiting for Christmas messages at Easter so I’m looking forward to seeing how this turns out for them! I’m pretty certain by Christmas their Instagram posts will look like this. 🤣🤣🤣

I love you guys so so much!! No hate intended but my mum ordered my pop socket in August and it’s still not here yet? Love you guys though. No hate honest! #chaifamforlife #wheresmypresent

You people have ruined Christmas! Maisie is SOBBING her little heart out! She’s had the tree over searching for her pop socket thinking It’s been misplaced! It’s the only thing she asked for and now she thinks Santa hates her! Where the hell is it?!

Why are people hating on the inghams just because parcels haven’t arrived?! Do you know how hard it is packaging up thousands upon thousands of pop sockets and dolls! Teach your children to be patient! This family works so hard everyday so if they want to go to the hawthorn instead of packaging up your stupid parcels then they will do! Gosh some people are sooo selfish!

Orla hasn’t left her room for four days! She won’t go to school. She just sits at the bedroom window waiting for the postman then spends the evening in tears! I hope your happy with yourself!

Three months! THREE bleeping MONTHS to post a pop socket! I could have swam to China myself and picked it up! Do you think I’m made of money! You can stick your channel up your arse! April and peter will be watching the family fizz from now on! Ridiculous!

Hi guys. My mum said I can’t watch you anymore but I’ve stolen her phone and I’m watching the vlog now #ifamforlife love you guys! April x x
That last one has had me crying!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.