The Ingham Family #55 Summer was a flop and now the views are gonna drop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The simple answer is their views are up, as are their subs. If they go begging for freebies, the figures speak for themselves. According to today's social blade their income in the last month has risen max over £50k, even if half of that is actually paid, that's still the average person's annual salary. I refuse to watch them as I refuse to allow them to benefit financially from me. I can't stress enough that if you can avoid watching them, do. I know we all like to follow their drama and see them trip themselves up constantly, but at the end of the day they're the ones benefitting financially from people hate watching.
I think that along with their summer hols and clickbait, the bad publicity about Rubber Jason and leaving real Jason on the beach has really helped. People begin watching out of curiosity. It can’t be their content because let’s face it, it’s dire.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't believe people are more interested in eyebrows than the revelation that Chris has admitted to sleeping with one of the girls, his mother is in direct contact with those that were very abusive, threatening and cruel on Twitter, Sarah's friend infiltrated the group that were outspoken about the Inghams and played them all along with McPhee and Wendie.
This is proof of how manipulative and underhand the Inghams are and how his mother is a main player in covering up his indiscretions.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I can't believe people are more interested in eyebrows than the revelation that Chris has admitted to sleeping with one of the girls, his mother is in direct contact with those that were very abusive, threatening and cruel on Twitter, Sarah's friend infiltrated the group that were outspoken about the Inghams and played them all along with McPhee and Wendie.
This is proof of how manipulative and underhand the Inghams are and how his mother is a main player in covering up his indiscretions.
Where’s this happened?

We all knew how manipulative they were and the he’d slept with the 18 year old anyway? And also that country joe etc are suddenly on their side...

Reactions: 3
I’m so confused by Twitter - who is Wendie? What has happened over night?
Wendie is ifam befriended by Nikki aka postman pat, believed that Nikki used her to be one of the Ingham trolls to stop people discussing Chris on twitter. Vile bunch the lot of them and glad this is all coming out.

Eyebrows must be a freebie why would you pay for someone from Surrey to come up and do them. Also you usually have 2 appointments before microblading takes place 😬 lazy won’t look after them properly, the recovery time is 10 weeks I look forward to seeing the scabby brows

Reactions: 16
It's not that we're not interested, it's that we're not surprised. We knew she was a wrong'un last year when it all came out. This has only cemented what we already knew. The whole Ingham clan are scum. I wish I could think of a better word to describe them but scum will have to do for now

Eyebrows must be a freebie why would you pay for someone from Surrey to come up and do them. Also you usually have 2 appointments before microblading takes place 😬 lazy won’t look after them properly, the recovery time is 10 weeks I look forward to seeing the scabby brows
I thought the distance was strange too. Just shows yet again that someone will happily give out a freebie without researching the person requesting it! She must be so desperate for business that she's willing to travel all the way up to Bradford for it. After all, there's so many 12 year olds out there who will be asking for microbladed eyebrows for Christmas :rolleyes:...

Reactions: 13
Can anyone catch me up on this Wendie/Postie Pat/Nikki stuff?
Was it confirmed that they were the really bad troll account on twitter? Public safety?
On behalf of the ingham’s 😮

• Wow
I am told that it’s a bad thing to fat shame…..not quite sure what that means but if being lazy and stuffing your face full of crap or being a greedy bastard means you look like a beached whale then you should be ashamed. Sarah Ingham you are nothing more than a lazy fat slob. Get off your arse, go to the gym, swimming baths, start walking everyday with your baby, whatever it takes to start setting a good example for your children. Who knows, if you get back to a normal, healthy bmi, your husband may be less interested in skating around seedy looking suburbs looking like he is scouring the streets for offal to feed on. Unless of course you would prefer him to be away from the family home! But hell woman have some respect for your health and well being. You fuss over your bloody stupid eyebrows but your heart, kidneys, liver and pancreas are being destroyed (as are your children's) with your high fat, high sugar processed tit diet. You have brought 4 children into the world, you lost your own Mother way to soon through unhealthy habits. Don’t do that to your own. On a plus side, if you start encouraging a healthier attitude you may well creep up the list of influencers even more, which clearly is far more important to you that the health and well being of yourself and your children.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The Inghams used Wendie and Nikki to befriend their fan McPhee? who was the used to then befriend and shut down all the anti Ingham channels and accounts?!
And country joe, despite being warned fell for the “friendship” and was used as a mouthpiece for them.

She not only took down her vlogs she basically spoke for the Inghams by trying to shut down every account and channel that spoke out about them
🤦‍♀️
All on the instructions of Jane and co?!??
😱
Was there any proof these “ladies” were behind the nasty troll accounts do we know?

Sarah's friend infiltrated the group that were outspoken about the Inghams and played them all along with McPhee and Wendie.

Reactions: 7
Just noticed on FB that their big fan Thomas says he'll see them in Leeds on 28th September. Think we have our date for the tea party guys!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Or probably because we are not surprised? This isn’t new. We know the kind of dirty antics he’s gotten up to and god knows what he does to this day. His mother knowing isn’t surprising at all, I bet the whole bloody family knows. Sarah knows what a dirty creep he is, she made the decision to stay with him.
We know the Mingham’s are scumbags.
The women on twitter and YouTube I don’t know too much about, what I do know is that they all need to get the duck off social media and get a life. All they seem to do is gossip, talk shite, pick on each other then cry when it goes a bit too far.

What’s more shocking to me is Lazy & Creepy acknowledging that stupid influencers list knowing full well their segment only really talks about their Scandal’s. Why would they do this? It makes no sense. Surely if somebody accused you of something you deny ever happened then you’d never even mention it?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The Inghams used Wendie and Nikki to befriend their fan McPhee? who was the used to then befriend and shut down all the anti Ingham channels and accounts?!
And country joe, despite being warned fell for the “friendship” and was used as a mouthpiece for them.

She not only took down her vlogs she basically spoke for the Inghams by trying to shut down every account and channel that spoke out about them
🤦‍♀️
😱
Was there any proof these “ladies” were behind the nasty troll accounts do we know?
All sounds like an awful lot of effort to me.

Guess it’s paid off though as they are still making money sadly

Reactions: 4
All sounds like an awful lot of effort to me.

Guess it’s paid off though as they are still making money sadly
What’s the alternative though, let them continue to speak out or try and silence them.
If it’s all true they seemed to try and shut them up both ways 🤭
They had troll accounts attacking on twitter and they also made “friends” with their enemies 🤷‍♀️
The second one seemed to have worked!
At least until now if Veronica is speaking out.

Good to see the truth coming to light. For the sake of the girls involved - it's a little bit of justice for them in a way. They always knew their truth, and hopefully more people will pick up on this new bit of news. Especially those who ever doubted the girls. It's just a shame he will never come clean about it though.

Sarah, because we know you and your mates read here - it's a shame you didn't choose self respect last July. Your life would be very different if you did. You would still have management, big brand sponsored posts/vlogs, invites to events, lavish holidays. You'd also have three very happy girls (and of course Jace) who wouldn't have been dragged through the mud half as much as they have because you decided to stay with your creepy, perverted, cheating husband.

You've royally fucked up, love.

Can't wait to see the brows! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

🤦‍♀️
😱
All I know is from Country Joe's live a few nights ago is that McPhee admitted to Country Joe that her and Kelly (Bain of your life) ran the account 'Bearded Lady,' between them. McPhee was denying having anything to do with the Public Safety' account, although it was speculated that Jane/Wendie/Nikki/McPhee were the ones responsible for the account.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.