The Ingham Family #55 Summer was a flop and now the views are gonna drop.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One sentence sprung at me from this article: "In order to identify content made for kids, creators will be required to tell us when their content falls in this category," not a chance that the Inghams will say their content is for kids.

They fail to even acknowledge that its mostly kids who watch them. Like every other rule that Youtube enforce, the Minghams will find a way round it. I'd love this to be the final nail in their coffin but I can't see it. Their views have been increasing (whether legit or not is anyone's guess) so their income is likely increasing too. Unfortunately as shite as their European travels were, it has brought them the desired effect of increased views which means more income, which means they aren't going anywhere yet unfortunately.
Didn’t Lazy do some sort of poll thing ages ago when she was on Twitter when someone stated their fan base was made up of children? I can’t remember the details but I’m sure she purported that their fans were mainly aged 20-30 with someone successfully arguing it was much younger? Maybe someone with a better memory than me might recall....

You’re absolutely right though if there’s any danger they might have some income at risk they’ll strenuously insist that they are not broadcasting to children. Of course it’s fully grown adults that buy overpriced pop sockets, bright red rucksacks with their name on and errr rubber baby dolls 🤔

Reactions: 7
On a separate note, Lazy's recent insta - has she used a bleeping ruler to do the inside lines of her eyebrows?!! :LOL:

Can I return my products?
As our products are custom made to order we cannot offer returns on unwanted goods. If your product arrives incorrect or damaged then you have a standard 14 day period to return the item from receiving it. All items must be returned in their original packaging. Worn or used items cannot be returned or exchanged and will be rejected.
Please email [email protected] and a return address will be provided.

Well that's bollocks - did Sarah not show a whole stash of them the other day? So they're not custom made to order then as she had a shitload of them in before you could even order them.... on the contrary they are bulk made to order... trading standards anyone?
Think trading standards would go against that. It’s only custom if they are putting names on etc. If someone sent one of those back because for example they got two for their birthday the Inghams could easily sell it on.

They will be breaking the law if they don’t accept returns

Didn’t Lazy do some sort of poll thing ages ago when she was on Twitter when someone stated their fan base was made up of children? I can’t remember the details but I’m sure she purported that their fans were mainly aged 20-30 with someone successfully arguing it was much younger? Maybe someone with a better memory than me might recall....

You’re absolutely right though if there’s any danger they might have some income at risk they’ll strenuously insist that they are not broadcasting to children. Of course it’s fully grown adults that buy overpriced pop sockets, bright red rucksacks with their name on and errr rubber baby dolls 🤔
All of the youtubers try and say their fans aren’t kids. Because advertising rules are way stricter if advertising to kids. Think Alfie got in trouble over Nutella. Most look like they are adults as their parents have made them accounts or they use their parents accounts. You only have to look at the comments to see the majority are not adults and the ones that are, are insane

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
One sentence sprung at me from this article: "In order to identify content made for kids, creators will be required to tell us when their content falls in this category," not a chance that the Inghams will say their content is for kids.

They fail to even acknowledge that its mostly kids who watch them. Like every other rule that Youtube enforce, the Minghams will find a way round it. I'd love this to be the final nail in their coffin but I can't see it. Their views have been increasing (whether legit or not is anyone's guess) so their income is likely increasing too. Unfortunately as shite as their European travels were, it has brought them the desired effect of increased views which means more income, which means they aren't going anywhere yet unfortunately.
Disgraceful the things they get up to and get away with and as you say Minghams will find a way round it as they always do. They must be very thick skinned not to get upset at all the things said about them but most of it is true and how Lazy can stay around Creepy I will never know and I certainly would not leave my girls with him probably thats why they have no friends nobody would risk leaving their kids around them and the best or worst I am not sure which way it would be taken is they are still around doing more harm than good and their viewers are mostly kids as adults would not waste their time with them

Reactions: 5
I am honestly beyond confused at sarah’s Eyebrows like they’re now just flat? There’s suppose to be at least a slight arch?🤨

also I understand it’s easier sometimes BUT WHY IS JACE IN HIS CAR SEAT AGAIN???? Whilst they were in the range???? Like what’s the point in sarah having a sling if they only use it on holiday on occasions?

Reactions: 5
They have a new store for limited edition items. I'm guessing this store is going to be ran by them individually or dragon Jane.

Without fail? Oh I can name a few times when you've not uploaded a proper vlog. Non-situation outside a hotel you all ran away to being one of those 😉

I'm in the same line of business as most merch sellers. The quality of those pop sockets - disgraceful. Hey Inghams, you want pop sockets made to a high standard - hit me up. Although I'd have to change the design to "drop that towel and resend" or "we're twats".
Do they have to post Ad on their blog since they are selling something themselves?

View attachment 38796

She needs someone to do her eyebrows for her 🙄
They are wonky, but then so is she.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I hope the raccoon isn't clickbaiting with that tweet because, gawd love him, Dougal's videos are as boring as duck.

If I have to sit through another one of them then it had better be worth it.
Yes that was my initial thought. I shan't be watching I'm going out.

Reactions: 4
I was trying to work out what that picture of Sarah I posted earlier reminded me of.

Got it now.

1567786958957.png
1567786866649.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I am honestly beyond confused at sarah’s Eyebrows like they’re now just flat? There’s suppose to be at least a slight arch?🤨

also I understand it’s easier sometimes BUT WHY IS JACE IN HIS CAR SEAT AGAIN???? Whilst they were in the range???? Like what’s the point in sarah having a sling if they only use it on holiday on occasions?
The sling would be to hard work for her to use she takes the easy route every time that poor baby will be so glad when he can get out of the chair himself and find another way to get about

Reactions: 3
I hadn't checked my email account for a while but just logged in and found this.

It's a response to the Shergar Shop raffles that are being advertised on Facebook.

Just taken a look at the Facebook page and they've reined in the amount of raffles, but still advertising them now and again. I've replied to the email with screenshots and also reported them to Facebook (unauthorised sales).

1567787422835.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I hadn't checked my email account for a while but just logged in and found this.

It's a response to the Shergar Shop raffles that are being advertised on Facebook.

Just taken a look at the Facebook page and they've reined in the amount of raffles, but still advertising them now and again. I've replied to the email with screenshots and also reported them to Facebook (unauthorised sales).

View attachment 38854
Another case of they think they are better than the law! Only a certain amount of times this will happen and then karma will come

Reactions: 2
No vlog yet? They really are rubbish with upload times
The vlog was not worth watching cheap skate in Morrisons takes the kids free fruit to give to Jace probably it was for herself but she made out it was for him with juice running down his face from the tiny bit she gave him and she never thought to wipe it away it will lead to cold sores and she knows all about them !!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.