The Ingham family #51 How Toulouse it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris has two toned hair lol. Just watched the vlog and oooo mmmmm geeeeee its so boring. Just a quick question has anyone ever done a freedom of information request about how many people have reported them so social services and what action if any has been taken?
That’s likely to be from the box dyes he used and the sunshine fading the dye, I used to box dye my hair dark brown, one summer I was complimented by several people on my ‘ombre’ colour- where one colour changes in to another, it was gingery brown (I have a redhead family) at the top and dark at the ends, totally unintentional and I had been in the sunshine and pools a lot that year, so I’ve a feeling that’s what’s going on with his too. I go to a salon now!!!

Reactions: 4
I know I keep mentioning zoellas hill but lazy sliding down it was just the start of their slippery slope. It couldn't have came at a better time, almost like it was a warning for her

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Gagged when Chris said "I've missed you so much babe" when issy got in the car, he wouldn't even say that to his own wife!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Thread idea: Layabouts, lay ins and lays crisps. More than a Lidl boring.

Reactions: 10
Chris was flirting with Izzy, it made me shiver.
I haven't watched the vlog, I stopped my kids from watching them after the scandal for obvious reasons and haven't looked since, but if that is the case then it makes me want to vomit.
Let the record show, if I was her mum, I'd rather live in the crappiest flat in the crappiest town and know my child was safe than live in a new build with a private school bill and turning a blind eye to destructive, vile tit like that.
Shame on both Ingham "parents"

Reactions: 12
I know I keep mentioning zoellas hill but lazy sliding down it was just the start of their slippery slope. It couldn't have came at a better time, almost like it was a warning for her
Never stop mentioning it. Remembering it brings me such joy 😍

Wonder how many pop sockets you have to sell to make a dent in your mortgage payments?
The way they overprice their tacky merch, about 5.

Reactions: 3
Just so we're not accused of being all about pure hate, can I just say Sarah's coldsores have been a total no-show on this Euro Road Trip in Europe ™ Hurrah! 🎉🎉
yes l was thinking the same, its just not a normal holiday without that coldsore, with the rave about the ointment from America lol

Ouch! Someone has definitely given him a smack. Maybe it was Lazy in an argument.
View attachment 33551
l think Chris might be getting abused

Reactions: 1
Just watched the vlog - another pile of tit. Creepy just needs to get over the fact he's ginger. Nobody actually cares. More concerned with your Snapchat history.

Isabelle is such an amazing big sister. Bet the girls are glad to have their "mum" back. Lazy can go back to do absolutely sod all now.

I don't have a thread suggestion. But still love the "Drop that Go-Pro and resend" from many pages back (can't remember who posted it).

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.