The Ingham family #51 How Toulouse it all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread - He’s lost the GoPro, kids are getting FOMO and Sarah still can’t find her up and GO GO

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know one person with teenage boys that shops daily , she said when the weekly shop used to come they’d be like
Yay buffet 😂
I always keep a little stock of food home , what if you get ill or can’t get out , snow etc ,
I dunno it’s peace of mind 🤷‍♀️
That I can understand lol

Lol, on a side note, my teenage daughter sometimes comes to me with her phone to show me the latest filtered, sluttish selfies of the girls she was at school with. I always reassure her it's all very try-hard. I say, "Ha! I remember her when she had a constant stream of snot dangling from her nose!" 🤣🤣
Laughing so hard I hope I don’t pee myself.

Reactions: 2
The Go pro is delonge gone..

New thread suggestion - IFAM get to the lake, the Go Pro is at stake!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Sarah still can’t find her get up and GO GO
It'll be with her inner peace, manners, morals and style. I would tell her to look in the last place she remembers having them but I'm not sure such a place exists.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion
Chris got a smack. Isabelle is back. The mood is black The vlogs are still cack

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So they’re going back to all those water activities with Isabelle,
yeah of course you are.... you know how to get they views up you little scanky rat.
Can’t miss those bikini moments.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I bet they get worried about anyone swimming near the spot he lost it, I'm sure they are hoping it will wash a shore lol. What i would give to see the footage....

Reactions: 4
Ingham Family #52. Chris has finally shown his true color. Turns out it is ginger.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The Ingham family #52 - Toulouse all that “content” was such a shame. Maybe they’ll pay for a new one using their children’s fame.

Reactions: 3
Chris has two toned hair lol. Just watched the vlog and oooo mmmmm geeeeee its so boring. Just a quick question has anyone ever done a freedom of information request about how many people have reported them so social services and what action if any has been taken?

Reactions: 1
Esme has been in the same costume for 3 days. I know the French are very up on having clean pools (why men have to wear tight swimming costumes!) But they've let her go in that dirty lake and then back in the pool in today's vlog in that costume and from insta stories seems she's in it today too.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Chris has two toned hair lol. Just watched the vlog and oooo mmmmm geeeeee its so boring. Just a quick question has anyone ever done a freedom of information request about how many people have reported them so social services and what action if any has been taken?
That would be exempt from an FOI

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.