The Ingham Family #50 A year in Europe, or 6 weeks through a wide angle lens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or they want to be more famous than the radfords. She did mention her family a couple of vlogs ago!

Wow!!!!
Have twitter picked up on this... 😱
The thing is when I went back to watch she stood straight up the water was pretty shallow she refused the help and stood , I’m not one to stick up for them that’s pretty obvious but I Dnt think it would fly , as much as I’d like it to 😂

Reactions: 8
The thing is when I went back to watch she stood straight up the water was pretty shallow she refused the help and stood , I’m not one to stick up for them that’s pretty obvious but I Dnt think it would fly , as much as I’d like it to 😂
You see the lifeguard looking directly over at Chris. They weren't keeping an eye on her.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
The water is maybe shallow but there is tonnes of fast water coming straight down behind her making it difficult for her to stand up, she was struggling hence why the lifeguard went to help her.

And no she did not refuse the help she grabbed on to the rescue tube to help stand up. It is also the parents responsibility to supervise under 8s at all time at swimming pools.

He was too busy pissing around on the camera to actually make sure she got out of the water ok. She’s only 7 FFS and not a great swimmer.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I just watched the latest fender bender of a vlog...
All 3 kids came down the slide at the same time, you can clearly see Isla struggle to get herself together.
This is the distance between the kids...
97852214-E128-4B93-8738-12EBABE908E5.jpeg

There’s an age difference so that’s not a shock.
But what does Chris do after that.......
PAN THE CAMERA (and his own view) away from his youngest daughter Isla and straight onto his stepdaughter Isabelle getting out of the water in her bikini 😐
8C2E8A63-0B54-412B-9C69-B6D86BF701FA.jpeg

Was this another bleeping wide angled lens that makes her look like she’s struggling and a lifeguard had to assist her!?
Was it the go pro G7x extra
-ultra-wide-angled-lens 🤷‍♀️ What’s the excuse this time.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
As someone said earlier, it just goes to show that 'content' overrides 'making memories'.

They were within 3km of the biggest theme and waterpark
I was waiting for him to say something about aliens
1565545620129.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
You’re completely missing the point, you take your kids to a water park you make sure they’re safe, nobody has said she was underwater for 5 minutes and had to be dragged out. But she was clearly struggling to get herself together when she hit the water and still had water cascading over her,
She may not have needed any assistance, she MAY have refused it, but it SHOULD have been noticed by and offered to her by her parents!
Chris was too busy panning in on Isabelle and trying to act cool.

It’s exactly like the Jace incident... nothing did happen 🤷‍♀️ But that isn’t an excuse!!!

It’s like saying you can give a box of matches to a child to play with because SHE HASN'T BURNT HERSELF YET SO IT FINE 🤦‍♀️
No. Hell to the bleeping no
I’ve just read @OliviaPope who said it better 😎

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
You can still drown in 2 inches of water!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Absolutely shocked that Chris completely ignored Isla struggling - he didn’t even pause for breath! The lifeguard must have thought he was a massive dick to be ignoring his child whilst filming the other 2. Poor Isla must have been scared and you could see her bewildered face when she came back to them.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Poor Esme liked quite worried in the rubber Jace segment when she had to say she only drew a picture not “designed it” - I had a feeling from the start she’d get the blame for that particular debacle and it certainly looked that way poor kid.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I don’t think they should allow Isla on big slides if she cannot handle herself ,
I guess they’re trying to avoid tantrum central but safety first

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.