The Ingham Family #50 A year in Europe, or 6 weeks through a wide angle lens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was the official outcome of the allegations against the suspected groomer?
UK police confirmed texts 'of a sexual nature' but J was 16 so no crime committed.

US police informed but I think the Inghams had left by then?

How is he still allowed to be around girls at a waterpark AND film them? How? Did they ever address it, apart from the crap video he made when they hit to Australia?
No, they haven't addressed it apart from Chris's cringeworthy 'kiddy fiddler' video which was subsequently deleted.

Sarah basically addressed it by slagging off the girls and letting her friends harass them online. 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I agree. This is why I mentioned journaling. They could've vlogged each page - learning new words in French and Spanish, drawing the flags and learning their colours, studying the coins and notes, drawing the route through towns on a map. There's SO MUCH for them to learn and share with a young audience. It's especially topical as we're in the thick of Brexit. Kids must be really confused about Europe and what's going on.
its like they want to be travellers, but their not. they dont have it in them, what they want is a permanent summer holiday. i just recently quit an office job and now work as a digital nomad. I've been living in the french riveria for 2 months now and explore everything possible to be seen and do,Hiking, biking the country, rented boats, tried local food, made purfume, horse riding, rock climbing. I've now run out of things to do that im left with beach life and shopping that i actually cant wait to leave at this point 🤣 I go live in italy in a few weeks and I will do everything possible then too. i literally can not believe you can go to a place and do the same boring thing in every place and not see anything and say your living your best life. my parents used to do these tacky camping trips around france and it was sooo boring, i ended up just playing with children in the camp grounds to entertain the bordom and uncomfortably of being out in the middle of no where

Reactions: 15
If they get into a car accident Jace will go flying right through those straps
0F20D5BA-DE05-41EC-B9B0-91100AFE2AE1.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
I bet tensions are high in the spam-can,
They’re really gonna miss Isabelle for content and for help with the other 3,
And I don’t mean this is a creepy 🤢 way....
But Chris is gonna miss his side kick/helper and Sarah’s gonna have to look after her own kids.
Esme is gonna get bored without Isabelle
(I can’t comment on Isla, her voice alone instantly makes my youtube app fast forward...)
And the viewers that watch for the teenage girl in the swimming pool aren’t gonna turn their attention to Sarah in a swimming pool 😐
2F80D406-1433-4E1D-A8AB-57AA47E6E057.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Great idea do a bit of a treasure hunt collecting clues and learning about statues.buildings fountains .my kids love going the museum and using interactive stuff there .very educational for them and making it fun maybe getting things like ice creams in funny flavours or slishies or trying new fruit and veg grown locally
That reminds me of the National Trust in the UK and and the National Parks in the USA running these souvenir passport schemes. There's stamps to collect on visiting and it encourages children (and I've come across adults who like them too) to try to visit all the sites they can get to. The US ones look pretty good, because they provide a lot of information sheets, which adds to learning experience for the children visiting.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Issy is completely done with Sarah in the latest Instastory and who can blame her really? Making a big laughing matter over something that isn’t even remotely funny

Reactions: 23
I agree. This is why I mentioned journaling. They could've vlogged each page - learning new words in French and Spanish, drawing the flags and learning their colours, studying the coins and notes, drawing the route through towns on a map. There's SO MUCH for them to learn and share with a young audience. It's especially topical as we're in the thick of Brexit. Kids must be really confused about Europe and what's going on.
Cue Esme and Isla drawing flags the first suggested on YouTube

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
If they are heading back to France now is that where they will see out the rest of the “Europe Road Trip”? Damn my Geography teacher telling me there was 44 countries in Europe!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Live Questions - Why did you abandon your baby on a beach?
What is a tarporlean?
Are Levi's still the best solicitors in the world?
When are the Tattlers going to jail? I need about 3 months to prepare (3 years through a wide angle lens) woohoo boo boos!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I bet tensions are high in the spam-can,
They’re really gonna miss Isabelle for content and for help with the other 3,
And I don’t mean this is a creepy 🤢 way....
But Chris is gonna miss his side kick/helper and Sarah’s gonna have to look after her own kids.
Esme is gonna get bored without Isabelle
(I can’t comment on Isla, her voice alone instantly makes my youtube app fast forward...)
And the viewers that watch for the teenage girl in the swimming pool aren’t gonna turn their attention to Sarah in a swimming pool 😐
View attachment 32775
This pic looks like Sarah inhaled too much at the last campsite.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Issy is completely done with Sarah in the latest Instastory and who can blame her really? Making a big laughing matter over something that isn’t ever remotely funny
A Burger King meal on their very lot agricultural Euro trip that's in Europe.

Issy didn't look too impressed even before Sarah started taking the piss because she got her junk food confused (neither a crime, nor as hilarious as Sarah thinks).

Sarah is acting like a grade A bleep in her stories. Stop taking the piss out of your teenager on camera for her school friends to see, you nasty cow.

1565539573803.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.