The Ingham Family #50 A year in Europe, or 6 weeks through a wide angle lens

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no end to how bad they are as parents!!

Creepy stop vlogging and make sure your kids get out the water safely!! If it wasn’t for the lifeguard you would have no idea Isla was struggling as your too busy filming your TV show to notice!!

5F696C15-E34D-4CAE-BFED-358CE1E7429E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 81
Issy is completely done with Sarah in the latest Instastory and who can blame her really? Making a big laughing matter over something that isn’t even remotely funny
bleeping witch had the audisity to mock Isabelle for say well done loudly.
A. Maybe you should congratulate your own children
B. You SCREAM at the camera constant

Sarah is actually starting to make Chris look likeable

• Angry
Reactions: 35
They'll probably taka a wrong turning and end up in Portugal
Don’t worry the family will just sniff out the chlorine in the pool to find the new campsite . It’s like a homing device for them now after spending all summer moving from one pool to another.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The awkward moment when Sarah takes the piss out of Issy for saying something wrong when Issy is the one who's right.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Don’t worry the family will just sniff out the chlorine in the pool to find the new campsite . It’s like a homing device for them now after spending all summer moving from one pool to another.
Lol, can you imagine an Inghams eau de cologne (that's French btw) - it'd be essence of pizza, chlorine and ten pound notes 🍕💷

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she is basically slagging off her daughter for being unable to read and pronounce simple words. Is she for real? She can’t say a sentence without saying a word or two wrong .

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
New vlog?
Yay back to the water park
A little slip up having a nightmare trying to book a hotel for the night, hmmm

Nice plug for the fake baby at the end.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Issy is completely done with Sarah in the latest Instastory and who can blame her really? Making a big laughing matter over something that isn’t even remotely funny
Like Lazy has room to laugh at her. We could make a book at all the words she can’t pronounce. I would call her a cow but don’t want to insult the cows.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
why are Sarah going to Lidl in her bikinitop.
You are on an AMACING trip"around" europe and you cannot figure something other than going 2 day to a waterpark in a row after a week on the beach. It makes for such great vlog content.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
So much to say about this vlog but the two main take homes are ...
1. I called it yesterday and I am still convinced that someone has decked Chris. He wasn't in the vlog today or yesterday after his supposed slide malfunction.
2. They back tracks over Esme supposedly designing Jace reborn clothes. Apparently she drew what she thought he looked like.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I like that the Girls can express themselves
Painting stones can be fun, However had Lazy scoured the shelves in home bargain.s
She would have seen a stone painting Kit that includes the Stones,paint and a book of ideas
Only £2.99,they could have taken them home and put them in the Garden thats what making memories is all about.

Reactions: 10
Poor Izzy looked mortified by Sarah taking the mickey out of her, bet she can’t wait to go off with her friends, instead of being an on call babysitter and the butt of Sarah’s very unfunny jokes. My youngest has dyslexia and often struggles to pronounce words correctly, if Izzy is the same then it boarders on cruel. Classic Sarah quote ‘look at the amazing mountains’ as they head towards another fast food chain.......

• Sad
Reactions: 21
There is no end to how bad they are as parents!!

Creepy stop vlogging and make sure your kids get out the water safely!! If it wasn’t for the lifeguard you would have no idea Isla was struggling as your too busy filming your TV show to notice!!

View attachment 32785
I couldn’t believe my eyes either, Chris had not one clue that the lifeguard saw Isla struggling!
Classic Ingham logic today - didn’t go to the beach because it was too busy, so went to the extremely busy water park instead. It was probably a lie anyway, as you can buy 2 day tickets.
Maybe Jace was ‘in a bad mood’ due to being in a completely baby-unfriendly environment yet again? Oh well, I’m sure an 8 hour car journey will cheer him up.

Oh and Chris, if you’re really interested, it is a nuclear power plant, I just googled it in two seconds so you’re either lying or have shockingly poor IT skills.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Anyone else starting to think all the swimming/water parks are in place of actually having a wash?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Sarah was trying too hard to be happy in tonight's vlog. Something has definitely happened. Creepy once again not on camera, and now taking a day off from vlogging. Trouble in paradise.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.