Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kimchiisbae

Chatty Member
If we, a bunch of "haters", "trolls" and "saddos" can see how uncomfortable Isabelle is in her bikini, why the hell are her parents not noticing? More to the point why are they still recording her?
It makes me so sad to see Issy constantly covering her stomach with her arms. Poor girl must feel so self-conscious. I hope she does end up going on her trip but I hope that it's actually with her father or his side of the family and not with her school. She's needs a break from the circus.
Because money. They don't give a shit about any of those kids. They really are deplorable and I said yesterday social services are failing these poor exploited kids.

Reactions: 7

Tilly

VIP Member
This might just be me but if they’re gone for the whole summer holidays, how are they going to buy the kids school clothes/shoes? They won’t be able to get anything a few days before they go back.
Didn’t they say they are back one day then going away again 🤔

• Sad

sAvia

Because money. They don't give a shit about any of those kids. They really are deplorable and I said yesterday social services are failing these poor exploited kids.
They absolutely are. :( Youtube is failing them too.

Rachelharker

Frank Abagnale Jnr 😅 who is real and now works with the FBI catching other con artists
Is he ginger and dies his hair???coz after closer inspection of him it goes from different shades of brown to a raven black in one pic??? and the faces he pulls are cringe trying hard to be cool but as usual failing miserably

• Heart

memoii11

VIP Member
Just watching the vlog whilst getting ready for work. How cruel was Chris (and Sarah, cackling) by teasing Jace with food when the poor boy is starving 😠

My stomach actually flipped (in a bad way) when Chris spooned the food off his greasy hair and are it 😷

Poor Sarah that that's the best place Sarah has ever been. Obviously hasn't seen much agriculture in her life.

• Sad

Annie Annie

Chatty Member
Depression, lost confidence or acting.. or she’s just an absolute nasty bitch.... I know which my bet is on. The way she speaks to people is vile, yet the first to cry if anyone discusses her
I'd go with all of the above with a healthy dose of malignant narcissism thrown in too. Both of them are absolutely completely devoid of any grip on reality what so ever

Nbeth

Just reading bff Nikki’s twitter, this is what they will try next..pretty sure the national newspaper’s know what is and what isn’t the law?! 🤦🏻‍♀️
How come the inghams can post naked pictures of other children then?

• Angry
  • Wow

mags

VIP Member
I hope that the spoon he is using gets thrown out. It won't though, it will get washed and some poor unsuspecting diner will use it
Oh I dunno.....it might go walkies.....weren't they short of cutlery the other day? (You can take the girl out of Seacroft, eh?!) ;)😂

• Haha
Am I right in thinking they didn’t have the next destination booked? Maybe they are struggling to find somewhere?

mags

VIP Member
looks like its been cut with a knife and fork :sick:
Well it's no wonder that they're short of cutlery then.....would you want to eat off them after they've feathered and caressed those tresses?!

I was going to say it looks like the handiwork of the local council, as they're bessie mates with the SS and all that - probably sent round their crack team from the Shrub Maintenance & Weed Control Department. (Newsflash.....it didn't work.....he's clearly still a weed.)

Ingham Family #50 - Tried sliding into DMs, got stuck halfway.
I'm just imagining someone sitting scratching their head, trying to work out why such a greasy slimeball would ever have trouble getting his shoes on. :unsure:

(CLUE: If you are that person, it's nothing to do with Doc Martens or webbed feet!)

Last edited:
  • Haha

DramaHun

Chatty Member
The woman's got a brass neck having the audacity to moan about anybody else!!!! They are pure trash living the high life, they don't know how to behave. I'd rather be camping next to people that smoke green than be lumbered next to them redneck fuckers. 😂
Literally just came here to say exactly this. They are pure trash and the dad's a nonce. How are they complaining about homemade tents and smoking?

Very strange comment
Jesus christ